Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Topic: Black Ops 4 Simple Aim Assist --updated--

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Re: Black Ops 4 Simple Aim Assist --updated--

hi guys

i'm always trying to come up with some bonkers way i can tweak my controller setup.I can copy and paste basic gpc code from one gpc script into another but this is beyond me .

What i'm thinking is it possible ( i only play blackout ) to move the rapid fire to left bumper keep normal full auto fire on left trigger and on the quick equip setup on the d-pad have d-pad up to turn on and also off the quick equip menu at the moment you have to use d-pad down to un- equip the menu where it should be a toggle on/off on d-pad up makes more sense and then put the heal on d-pad down from left bumper ? is that just to bonkers or can it be done? what i'm hopping for is to slow the rapid fire down so its just tapping the left trigger as to give close to zero recoil at the longer distance engagement you get in blackout .

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by just looking View Post
    hi guys

i'm always trying to come up with some bonkers way i can tweak my controller setup.What i'm thinking is it possible ( i only play blackout ) to move the rapid fire to left bumper keep normal full auto fire on left trigger and on the quick equip setup on the d-pad have d-pad up to turn on and also off the quick equip menu at the moment you have to use d-pad down to un- equip the menu where it should be a toggle on/off on d-pad up makes more sense and then put the heal on d-pad down from left bumper ? is that just to bonkers or can it be done? what i'm hopping for is to slow the rapid fire down so its just tapping the left trigger as to give close to zero recoil at the longer distance engagement you get in blackout .
    I'm sure it can be done. I've never played Black-Out (too much running around.....then bam...dead . I'd have to mess around with it. Don't have a lot of free time right now (no promises) but maybe I take a look when things settle down some.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hey Batts, Did you see my reply on page 4 or anyone could you help ?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Hi Batts
    Originally Posted by just looking
    hi guys

i'm always trying to come up with some bonkers way i can tweak my controller setup.What i'm thinking is it possible ( i only play blackout ) to move the rapid fire to left bumper keep normal full auto fire on left trigger and on the quick equip setup on the d-pad have d-pad up to turn on and also off the quick equip menu at the moment you have to use d-pad down to un- equip the menu where it should be a toggle on/off on d-pad up makes more sense and then put the heal on d-pad down from left bumper ? is that just to bonkers or can it be done? what i'm hopping for is to slow the rapid fire down so its just tapping the left trigger as to give close to zero recoil at the longer distance engagement you get in blackout

I've had a re think hows this sound you've been working on the Noozbar's anti-recoil script and iv'e noticed there's an on the fly variable fire rate in there .Now i'm thinking if you could put that in your simple aim assist script take out the rapid fire and have the ADS trigger and HOLD down left d-pad to activate the variable fire rate and once i let go of the left d-pad it goes back to normal fire rate then i could assign the left d-pad to one of my back paddles on my controller adjust the rate of fire on that weapon to try combat recoil at the long distances encountered in blackout then it would be just a matter of holding down ads and pressing my paddle to lower my fire of the move .

Is that doable ?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Hi Batts
    Originally Posted by just looking
    hi guys

i'm always trying to come up with some bonkers way i can tweak my controller setup.What i'm thinking is it possible ( i only play blackout ) to move the rapid fire to left bumper keep normal full auto fire on left trigger and on the quick equip setup on the d-pad have d-pad up to turn on and also off the quick equip menu at the moment you have to use d-pad down to un- equip the menu where it should be a toggle on/off on d-pad up makes more sense and then put the heal on d-pad down from left bumper ? is that just to bonkers or can it be done? what i'm hopping for is to slow the rapid fire down so its just tapping the left trigger as to give close to zero recoil at the longer distance engagement you get in blackout

I've had a re think hows this sound you've been working on the Noozbar's anti-recoil script and iv'e noticed there's an on the fly variable fire rate in there .Now i'm thinking if you could put that in your simple aim assist script take out the rapid fire and have the ADS trigger and HOLD down left d-pad to activate the variable fire rate and once i let go of the left d-pad it goes back to normal fire rate then i could assign the left d-pad to one of my back paddles on my controller adjust the rate of fire on that weapon to try combat recoil at the long distances encountered in blackout then it would be just a matter of holding down ads and pressing my paddle to lower my fire of the move .

Is that doable ?
    Here ya go. You don't have to remap anything. Hold LT and press PR1 to increase rate of fire, PR2 to decrease.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

batts how do I activate the slower fire rate as what I'm hoping to achieve is two fire rates one is full automatic fire the other is a slower one I can use for longer ranger's

so it would be left trigger full auto left trigger plus hold d pad left slower fire rate I've saved to the script once I've found the sweet spot for that particular weapon using the on the fly adjusted fire rate .

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

batts how do I activate the slower fire rate as what I'm hoping to achieve is two fire rates one is full automatic fire the other is a slower one I can use for longer ranger's

so it would be left trigger full auto left trigger plus hold d pad left slower fire rate I've saved to the script once I've found the sweet spot for that particular weapon using the on the fly adjusted fire rate .������
    Oh, 2 adjustable fire rates. LT + DPAD left to swap back and forth. Hold LT then the paddles to +- selected rof. You can change these for the defaults..

init {
    rf_rof[0] = 2; //--default 2 rumbles
    rf_rof[1] = 8;
    }

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

i'm confused i'm after one adjustable fire rate and one full auto which is that standard fire of what even weapon it happens to be, now i want to hold the left trigger then hold not press the left d- pad to change to the slower fire rate so once i releases the d -pad left the fire rate returns to the normal whatever fire rate that weapon has so i can ads hold left d-pad to slow the fire rate then release it to go back to normal

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Where’s the original script? Can’t seem to use it well because of the moving sticks

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

i'm confused i'm after one adjustable fire rate and one full auto which is that standard fire of what even weapon it happens to be, now i want to hold the left trigger then hold not press the left d- pad to change to the slower fire rate so once i releases the d -pad left the fire rate returns to the normal whatever fire rate that weapon has so i can ads hold left d-pad to slow the fire rate then release it to go back to normal

Let me give this one more shot. Rapid fire is only active when holding LT and DPAD LEFT (other times will be normal fire rate of weapon). LT + LEFT and right paddles will +- rate of fire.

Maybe I should let the coffee kick-in before I start banging away on this stuff....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KingAbi View Post
    Where’s the original script? Can’t seem to use it well because of the moving sticks
    Moving sticks? Not sure what you mean...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Let me give this one more shot. Rapid fire is only active when holding LT and DPAD LEFT (other times will be normal fire rate of weapon).

What you've qouted above is totally correct but The paddles aren't assigned to nothing I'll do them myself . As I'll assign one paddle to left d pad . Just write in the script how to change the fire rate .

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Let me give this one more shot. Rapid fire is only active when holding LT and DPAD LEFT (other times will be normal fire rate of weapon).

What you've qouted above is totally correct but The paddles aren't assigned to nothing I'll do them myself . As I'll assign one paddle to left d pad . Just write in the script how to change the fire rate .
    I've got to know where to look to increase or decrease the value. Or you can edit this section...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Sorry to keep going on but it would be a bit of a Chor to keep editing the script and then re uploading it to my cronus so obviously on the fly adjustable fire rate is a lot more convenient so I'll let you decide what buttons to use to up and lower the fire on the fly and that's it

also if it's not asking too much I do like to patch pieces of scripts together so I don't keep bothering you guys so if you would also include just the script you have created the adjustable fire rate script I can then try adding it at later dates to scripts by myself as not to bother you guys

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Sorry to keep going on but it would be a bit of a Chor to keep editing the script and then re uploading it to my cronus so obviously on the fly adjustable fire rate is a lot more convenient so I'll let you decide what buttons to use to up and lower the fire on the fly and that's it

also if it's not asking too much I do like to patch pieces of scripts together so I don't keep bothering you guys so if you would also include just the script you have created the adjustable fire rate script I can then try adding it at later dates to scripts by myself as not to bother you guys ������
    I feel like I'm chasing my tail here. Did you not want an "on-the-fly" adjustable Rate of Fire for Rapid Fire that was only active when you pressed LT and DPad LEFT?

also include just the script you have created the adjustable fire rate script I can then try adding it at later dates to scripts by myself as not to bother you guys ������
    I've read this 3 times and I'm not sure what you're asking for.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

when iv'e taken time out to look your post # 130 the gpc script is correct what i'm after sorry for all the confusion . All i ask now is could you post just the rapid fire with on the fly and hold d-pad you've made for me so i can try adding it to other script i may use in the future if that makes sense

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi, can you increase rapid fire?Because anti recoil is activated only with rapid fire.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    --updated-- Fixed an issue with release, added my personal script

how do i have to activate the script on ps4 mine stay blue the first script with the video

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by silver2a View Post
    how do i have to activate the script on ps4 mine stay blue the first script with the video
    LEDs stay blue. I didn't add any color coding. Build and Run from the complier or drop it into one of the memory slots and switch to it. You can open the device monitor and see if it's running. You should see RY & RX flickering with values when you hold L2.

Quote Originally Posted by MPinto92 View Post
    Hi, can you increase rapid fire?Because anti recoil is activated only with rapid fire.
    Change this value. Bigger numbers = faster fire rate

//--Rapid Fire
    //--constants
    define RF_ROF = 6; //--rounds per sec

Anti recoil is tied to RT not rapid_fire.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Qual è il valore massimo che posso mettere?
    thanks for all is the best script

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MPinto92 View Post
    Qual è il valore massimo che posso mettere?
    thanks for all is the best script
    50. Some games will slow down the fire rate if you over spam the trigger.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Batts, can you add auto breath to your script?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Hi batts

Hope you've recovered from my confusing rambling postings yesterday I know I haven't I can only apologise. I only come to you guys when I've failed myself to make the option to add to my/your script. So today's request I'll try to make it a lot clearer.
    On blackout mode to open the quick equip menu you press d-pad up to close quick equip menu you press d-pad down .
    I'd like a small script what toggles
    D-PAD up open quick equip menu D-PAD up close quick equip menu . I've tried using max mapper and assigning both the d-pad up and d-pad down to only d-pad up and that I guess is pressing both up and down at the same time not toggling them.

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Hi

Have u checked new beta firmware for Apex ? Dated 9th Nov, 18 ?

It has boost .....etc etc long story short, it replicates keyboard.....into analogue...... maybe it can now be more useful paired with Cronusmax ? More room for other stuff ? As digital to analogue stuff can be removed.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S13002931 View Post
    Hi

Have u checked new beta firmware for Apex ? Dated 9th Nov, 18 ?

It has boost .....etc etc long story short, it replicates keyboard.....into analogue...... maybe it can now be more useful paired with Cronusmax ? More room for other stuff ? As digital to analogue stuff can be removed.
    I haven't used it in a couple of weeks. I'll have to check it out. I've been running x-aim or just using the controller. Easier when I writting/testing scripts.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

HI Batts

the script you made me works great iv'e added a few thing myself but whats happing is the values for the rapid fire don't save so i can input the speed for rapid fire but once i unplug the CM it reverts back to default ?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

HI Batts

the script you made me works great iv'e added a few thing myself but whats happing is the values for the rapid fire don't save so i can input the speed for rapid fire but once i unplug the CM it reverts back to default ?
    You know the script already has Dead Zone. So the way you have it stacked in there this one is overwriting whatever that one on the top is doing.

//--deadzone ~ zero out cotroller values 10 or less
    combo_run(DZ);

If you want different values changes these down towards the bottom.

//--controller deadzone
    combo DZ {
    //--zero out input 10 or less
    if(abs(get_val(LX)) <= 10) set_val(LX,0);
    if(abs(get_val(LY)) <= 10) set_val(LY,0);
    if(abs(get_val(RX)) <= 10) set_val(RX,0);
    if(abs(get_val(RY)) <= 10) set_val(RY,0);
    }

I can make the rapid_fire values saveable. It will be a little bit. Kinda tied up right now.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Nice

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

I can make the rapid_fire values saveable. It will be a little bit. Kinda tied up right now.

Don't worry buddy I've sorted it myself thanks for offering and the advice about the deadzone

38. The Following User Says Thank You to just looking For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    --updated-- Fixed an issue with release, added my personal script

I spent a couple of hours yesterday testing different techniques. The aim assist in CoD isn't super strong. It's like a bubble. I tried aim abuse along with aim assist (like you see in Fortnite scripts (ADS'ing in/out). It had no affect on aim assist and at times would break the bubble.

If you watch this video, you'll see the aim assist bubble push the cross-hairs out in front of it at times. I was just holding LT to aim.

Here's the script...

By applying values to LX at the same time I got a "little" rotational slow-down as well.

Here's the script I've been using....

nice

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic