Topic: Soulcalibur VI combos thread

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Soulcalibur VI combos thread

Here's a thread for posting any Soulcalibur scripts that get made. I don't know how many scripts I'll do for this game personally, the combo system is for the most part very easy, with most combos not being more than 2 or 3 hits. So some characters might not have anything worth scripting. Its still release day too, so combos for most characters don't seem to be widely known.

That having been said, here's a few things for Ivy:

RS right: Ivy's 66A attack, with lethal hit combo.
    RS left: Ivy's 'Mistress Justice' attack. A 5-hit justframe that is NC and ends in a guard crush. Only available from her Serpent's Embrace stance.
    RS up: Ivy's Summon Suffering command throw. Unbreakable and does 60 dmg.
    RS down: Ivy's Calamity Symphony throw. does 80 dmg.

If you have any ideas on what you might like to see in a soulcalibur script or suggestions for what characters could use one, let me know.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: Soulcalibur VI combos thread

Thank for this!

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Sophie has a few just frame inputs on her angel step B move

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I'd like to see some scripts for nightmare, basically anything abusing his insane 50/50s and crazy range would be good, anything starting from lows and then from mids to keep opponents from being able to do anything.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Personally I'd love some scripts for Soulcalibur!
    Seong Mi-Na
    Xianghua, and Tira would be nice

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hello,

anyone got any good combos they can share yet? thanks so much!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Alright, heres some stuff for Nightmare:

All combos require terror charge.

RS right is a combo off of 3B
    RS left is a combo off of 66B
    RS up is Nightmares ABA, with a lethal hit combo attached
    RS down is Nightmare's 1A, with a lethal hit combo attached

I might add some more stuff for both nightmare and ivy later on.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Sweet, thanks!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

It would be awesome if you did a script for kilik !

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hey.

I Considering buying a CronusMAX Plus, but 1st time looking into these and have a question.

Does the CronusMAX Plus, work on PC?
    Will Ivy Combo Scripts in this post work on the the PC?

Many Thanks

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hey,

New to Cronusmax Plus, just placed an order for one of these. Is there any beginners guides on YouTube of other for setting this up and playing games on a PC

SILVER II

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=VonSidia;1155063]Personally I'd love some scripts for Soulcalibur!
    Seong Mi-Na

Seong Mi-Na Please

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

ani combo for Maxi?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justframe View Post
    Here's a thread for posting any Soulcalibur scripts that get made. I don't know how many scripts I'll do for this game personally, the combo system is for the most part very easy, with most combos not being more than 2 or 3 hits. So some characters might not have anything worth scripting. Its still release day too, so combos for most characters don't seem to be widely known.

RS left: Ivy's 'Mistress Justice' attack. A 5-hit justframe that is NC and ends in a guard crush. Only available from her Serpent's Embrace stance.

If you have any ideas on what you might like to see in a soulcalibur script or suggestions for what characters could use one, let me know.
    Hi Justframe

I just got my Cronusmax Plus, I am using it on a PC with DualShock 4 plugged in wirered mode. I created a new Script, copy then paced your Ivy Script but when pressing the right stick Up or Down she does normal throws only.

Any help, please

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Nice!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Yo justframe, good to see you're still around!

I considered doing combos for Soulcalibur except... yeah, what you said, 'combos' in this game are very short and specific. The game is easy entry because its purely about spacing and good movement.

It probably would be possible to cram every single just frame for the entire cast into one script... I actually cannot think of a single character outside of Ivy that has multiple complex moves. Ivy is probably the ONLY character that needs a script coz of her SS/CS inputs.

You happen to still have your multi-page template sitting around? I lost the copy you gave me a while back.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KS212 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Hey man, good to see you back!

I don't know exactly what you mean by multi-page template, like a script where you can press a button to toggle between two sets of combos?

And yeah, part of the reason I haven't posted much for this game is that I'm just at a loss as to what to make... I will probably do just a few more scripts for characters that have justframe inputs in their key moves or combos, like Siegfried, Seong Mi-Na, Sophitia and Cervantes and leave it at that.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Duppex1 View Post
    Hi Justframe

I just got my Cronusmax Plus, I am using it on a PC with DualShock 4 plugged in wirered mode. I created a new Script, copy then paced your Ivy Script but when pressing the right stick Up or Down she does normal throws only.

Any help, please
    I tested the script again just now and the throws were working. Are you remembering to switch which side the script works on with L3 and R3? L3 for if you character is on the left side of the screen, R3 if its on the right. That's the only way I'm getting normal throws with RS up and down, if I switch sides but don't switch the script.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Hey man, good to see you back!

I don't know exactly what you mean by multi-page template, like a script where you can press a button to toggle between two sets of combos?

And yeah, part of the reason I haven't posted much for this game is that I'm just at a loss as to what to make... I will probably do just a few more scripts for characters that have justframe inputs in their key moves or combos, like Siegfried, Seong Mi-Na, Sophitia and Cervantes and leave it at that.
    Yeah you gave me an updated ver of the template you used at some point... Had a toggle like hold L1 and press either R1 or R2 to swap pages (that'd also make the LED on the dualshock4 change color to indicate what page). I lost it somewhere soooo, if you could give me the thing again it'd be much appreciated

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I tested the script again just now and the throws were working. Are you remembering to switch which side the script works on with L3 and R3? L3 for if you character is on the left side of the screen, R3 if its on the right. That's the only way I'm getting normal throws with RS up and down, if I switch sides but don't switch the script.
    Thanks for your response, much appreciated.

I did try it on both sides but this is the first time I have used Cronusmax, so understand I could be doing something wrong.

Does it matter that I am using your Script on a PC, not PS4?

Seems that some people in the Tekken 7, forums are saying the lag differences between PC/Consoles can affect Scripts.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I was wondering how I could change the script because I'm not playing on a controller but an arcade stick, so I don't have any right stick. Is there a way to change the button on the script ? Also I'm playing on Xbox will it work ?

Thank you

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Yeah you gave me an updated ver of the template you used at some point... Had a toggle like hold L1 and press either R1 or R2 to swap pages (that'd also make the LED on the dualshock4 change color to indicate what page). I lost it somewhere soooo, if you could give me the thing again it'd be much appreciated
    Is this the script you're talking about? You can toggle which combos are active with R1:

Thanks for your response, much appreciated.

I did try it on both sides but this is the first time I have used Cronusmax, so understand I could be doing something wrong.

Does it matter that I am using your Script on a PC, not PS4?

Seems that some people in the Tekken 7, forums are saying the lag differences between PC/Consoles can affect Scripts.
    The difference in lag shouldn't be that severe. The only other thing I can think of since you mentioned playing on pc is the framerate. If your FPS is fluctuating or if it stays consistently below 60 that could cause combos to fail.

Is anyone else having problems with the Ivy script?

I was wondering how I could change the script because I'm not playing on a controller but an arcade stick, so I don't have any right stick. Is there a way to change the button on the script ? Also I'm playing on Xbox will it work ?

Thank you
    Yes hit ctrl+f and search for "edit this part of script for combo run" in the script to get to the combo run commands. Then just edit the part that says "PS4_RX > 80" and "cancel=1" parts to whatever button you want to press. So for example if I wanted to change Summon Suffering so its done with R1 ( or whatever the equivalent of that is on your stick) I would change this:
    if (get_val (PS4_RY) < -80) {

cancel=1;
    i = get_combo_index(IvySummonSuffering);
    }
    To this:
    if (get_val (PS4_R1)) {

cancel=2;
    i = get_combo_index(IvySummonSuffering);
    }
    And yes, the script will work on xbox.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

@justframe
    Yep that's the one! I need the combo block section too as my default only has one set of blocks. Thanks!

Unlike T7, SC6 on PC has pretty stable input timing. That one patch which changed the input lag on Tekken 7 PC literally broke all my scripts all in one hit... pissed me off so bad that I just uninstalled the game... I still haven't bothered to go back and retime/fix everything.

I'm surprised you didn't get any issues... tho I guess you have the PS4 ver as well which wasn't really affected.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Perfect! Thanks a lot!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Here's a script for Sophitia:

RS right is Twin Angel Step B with the 4 justframe.
    RS left is Twin Angel Step B with the B justframe.
    RS up is Twin Angel Step A, B
    RS down is Twin Angel Step A, A

Enjoy!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

How do we make hold button longer?

I would like to add some holding time for ps4 triangle button bit longer for IVY combo how we adjust that?
    can you please help?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

What do you use to make your scripts? It seems a lot more complex than what I've been doing. I havent been able to figure out how to script more than 2 combos on the right stick to have it work in both directions. I love the concept of your script but don't understand the combo language. Is there a tutorial out there for that specific format?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

I use script manipulator to make these, there is a subforum for it here in the forums. when you open the program you'll see a tab labelled 'fighting games' at the top, if you click on it you'll see a tab called 'convert combos into data segment'. If you paste the combos from a script into the box on the left and press convert, it will turn the script into the data segment format. You will have to go back into the main section and add a few things (like the buttons to start the combos or cancel them) and you will have to write them in a different way than you would in a normal script. You can look at my scripts to see how.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Good job with the script! @justframe

First, I just got my Titan Two yesterday and already tinkering with it and using pre-made scripts from others and had to edit one as it was using an xbox360 controller and I'm using xbox one.

It looks as if this script is written for PS3 or PS4, how or what would I need to change in the script in-order for it to work on Xbox One. Is there a feature or program to do a type of converting for me so I don't have to go to and edit every line with PS3 or PS4 to XboxOne and the corresponding button?

Thanks! Sorry I'm a noob.