Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Call of Duty : Black Ops 4

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty : Black Ops 4

Ok so I never knew you could hook up a 2nd controller to the cronusmax and map buttons to it ive been struggling using the keyboard for my left stick to run and turn around, just mapped the run keys to the controllers left stick and oh what a difference. Just need to get better aim with the mouse and I will be sorted

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sporkslaughter View Post
    Hey guys. First thanks for the thread. Does anyone have an idea why the movement left and right is perfect but up and down feels very wierd? have the settings from above but for ps4
    Weird as in too fast or slow? You can adjust the Y axis (up/down) separately in the mouse settings. If you're wanting faster/more response, adjust y acceleration or sensitivity. I would recommend making small changes (one setting at a time) then test. Rinse and repeat until you find something you like.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Weird as in too fast or slow? You can adjust the Y axis (up/down) separately in the mouse settings. If you're wanting faster/more response, adjust y acceleration or sensitivity. I would recommend making small changes (one setting at a time) then test. Rinse and repeat until you find something you like.
    Weird as while moving mouse up it moves left then right instead of straight up. Feels like move the mouse a short way it moves a little bit further then i move it. Hard to explain.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Weird as while moving mouse up it moves left then right instead of straight up. Feels like move the mouse a short way it moves a little bit further then i move it. Hard to explain.
    Do your DPI settings match? And are you running any sort of script? Post your settings so I can take a look, please.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Do your DPI settings match? And are you running any sort of script? Post your settings so I can take a look, please.
    Thank you very mich batts but i think i solved the problem. Just changed my y-sens way higher and the y-acc a little bit up, now it works fine. But when i have a problem after testing it for a while i send you my settings

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Thank you very mich batts but i think i solved the problem. Just changed my y-sens way higher and the y-acc a little bit up, now it works fine. But when i have a problem after testing it for a while i send you my settings
    Good deal. It's tweaking and testing until you find what feels right for you. What feels right to me, may feel weird to you and vice-versa. I generally run around 1.125 Y/X Ratio for sensitivity. Acceleration I keep both the same.

It seems a lot of people run low sensitivity and high acceleration. I'm the opposite, low acceleration and high sensitivity. In the end it doesn't matter....if you like it that's all that counts.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Script works great! Thank you.
    Does anyone have a script with rapid fire, auto run, aim assist and recoil!
    I'm using Keyword and mouse.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Millions thanks I'll try it at soonest I get home and let you know how it runs. Does this script has rapid fire!?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I dont think i have it on this one but I can add if for you if needed..

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bag of weeed View Post
    I dont think i have it on this one but I can add if for you if needed..
    I will really appreciated alot if you can add it. Thank you again.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

CAN SOMEONE ADD RAPID FIRE TO THIS SCRIPT PLEASE.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I play on PS4 with a Logitech HERO G502, my mouse settings in XAIM are very similar. Acceleration high and sensitivity low, with these settings I feel very confident in my aim. What I haven’t tried is Acceleration low and sensitivity high. What are the benefits/ pros and cons of running high to low and low to high acceleration and sensitivity? I’ve read all comments and people say it’s personal preference but what is the pro’s and cons?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

cheers for the script btw but how do i stop it from constantly aiming in and out when im pressing shoot and aim

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Gl0zz3n the script you posted with the mouse settings wont compile when i copy and paste it to CronusPro. I was just trying to implement an extra slot to my my personal script so i could run a combo by pressing the extra slot 5 button. So i came here to reference how you did it and it wont compile whether i copy and paste it or write my own code.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Hey guys. First thanks for the thread. Does anyone have an idea why the movement left and right is perfect but up and down feels very wierd? have the settings from above but for ps4
    Hai,

If the vertical sensitivity is the only thing that feels weird, make sure that...

- in your X-AIM mouse settings, you have your deadzone set at ellipse and not rectangle.

Also, I've seen users who've had problems like ... the controller they're connecting the mouse and keyboard to had a bad deadzone setting by default ( like the controller right / left stick were off a bit. )

I believe Cronusmax added a feature for this so try this. Open X-AIM then go to Options. You should see the following.

Attachment 5746

Make sure that both are checked...
    "Ignore CM Controller Input"
    "Disable CM Controller Rumble"\

Let me know if this helped.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Good deal. It's tweaking and testing until you find what feels right for you. What feels right to me, may feel weird to you and vice-versa. I generally run around 1.125 Y/X Ratio for sensitivity. Acceleration I keep both the same.

It seems a lot of people run low sensitivity and high acceleration. I'm the opposite, low acceleration and high sensitivity. In the end it doesn't matter....if you like it that's all that counts.
    I agree it's mostly user preference between the two BUT... I think the Lower sensitivity/ Higher acceleration is the best way to go...

For example if your playing with a high sensitivity + low acceleration setting, that means your sensitivity is higher almost ALL the time... Your aim will be way too sensitive when it comes to precisely shooting at someone from a distance, it's going to be harder to do crucial small adjustements to your aim since every little movements you make will be affected by the high sensitivity.

That problem is also greatly magnified by using stronger scoped like the x4 or sniper..

Where as if your using lower sensitivity with higher acceleration, the lower sensitivity is best suited for that purpose, and you have significantly a better / stable cursor aim...

Let me know if I'm wrong but, please test it with lower sensitivity/ higher acceleration if you haven't already.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gates View Post
    I agree it's mostly user preference between the two BUT... I think the Lower sensitivity/ Higher acceleration is the best way to go...

For example if your playing with a high sensitivity + low acceleration setting, that means your sensitivity is higher almost ALL the time... Your aim will be way too sensitive when it comes to precisely shooting at someone from a distance, it's going to be harder to do crucial small adjustements to your aim since every little movements you make will be affected by the high sensitivity.

That problem is also greatly magnified by using stronger scoped like the x4 or sniper..

Where as if your using lower sensitivity with higher acceleration, the lower sensitivity is best suited for that purpose, and you have significantly a better / stable cursor aim...

Let me know if I'm wrong but, please test it with lower sensitivity/ higher acceleration if you haven't already.
    Good points. The thing that led me to lower the acceleration was the difference between fast and slow mouse movements. I'm just making up the number here....lets say I move the mouse to the right two inches at a fairly slow pace, on screen my character rotates 45 degrees. Now if I move the mouse the same distance but fast, my character rotates 90 degrees. For me, I like consistency. Fast or slow I like my character to move the same amount.

I've never noticed a problem with fine aiming. But I generally run a script that has at least two if not three difference sensitivity setting. Lately I've been experimenting with zeroing out deadzone in the mouse settings and setting different deadzones in GPC along with sensitivity based on ads, firing or just general. For games like RDR 2 it's about the only way I've found to make it playable with m & k.

I just picked up a Logitech G13 (switched from a Razor Tartus V2) and I'm trying to get use to the mini joy-stick. The V2 has an 8 way directional pad. So at the moment....I really couldn't tell you what I like

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

what will be the in game sensitivity with these x-aim settings?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

what will be the in game sensitivity?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lonewalker View Post
    what will be the in game sensitivity with these x-aim settings?
    Maximum in-game sensitivity

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Mil Gracias , me sirvio muchisimo tu aporte!!!

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

GL0ZZ3N will not be able to share the layout?cumps

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Does anyone have some good settings for higher sensitivity players? Like I play on 10 or 11, any lower and it feels to slow. All the settings I try out are to slow at turning or aiming, I havnt found a good setting yet

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by V360nz View Post
    Does anyone have some good settings for higher sensitivity players? Like I play on 10 or 11, any lower and it feels to slow. All the settings I try out are to slow at turning or aiming, I havnt found a good setting yet
    In the game itself,ALL the sensitivity settings should ALWAYS BE at maximum... ( if you're using keyboard/mouse )

Then you fine tune your mouse DPI / acceleration / sensitivity in X-AIM and match the DPI of your computer's mouse.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Gates For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank mate works well

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Guys if i use script would it put more response time or lag ro my aiming? Because i feel when ever i use script thats what happens both mouse and controller.
    Btw how much is response time of cornus max with each mouse and controller?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Topic