Topic: G29/G920 + Forza Horizon 4 FFB Settings Thread

SILVER II

User Info Menu

G29/G920 + Forza Horizon 4 FFB Settings Thread

Hi all,

Just starting this thread so that users can share their FFB settings for FH4. I've noticed that the default settings don't really work well. Though this seems to be a problem with the game itself as plenty of people at the Forza forums are complaining that wheel support isn't working well at the moment.

If you found that sweet spot after spending hours tweaking the settings, please share them here.

Thanks

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Re: G29/G920 + Forza Horizon 4 FFB Settings Thread

We're working on the FFB for Forza Horizon 4, they changed the scheme slightly and it killed the center spring... We'll have something in the next beta release.

edit: I uploaded that f/w, with the proposed fix, if you want to try and feedback

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reply and the prompt update! I'll download it now and report back here to let you know how it works.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Out of interest - How does the DriveHub present the G29 to the Xbox/FH4? Does the game just read it as a generic wheel? Or does the DriveHub present it as the (compatible) G920 wheel?

I ask because there are a lot of guides/videos out there of G920 users posting their FFB settings for FH4 - but I wasn't sure if any of them would be relevant in this setup.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Podger View Post
    We're working on the FFB for Forza Horizon 4, they changed the scheme slightly and it killed the center spring... We'll have something in the next beta release.

edit: I uploaded that f/w, with the proposed fix, if you want to try and feedback
    Hello everyone I've just bought the Drivehub and I'm using It on Forza Horizon 4 with my logitech g29. I've updated the drivehub to the latest beta firmware but when in game I still feel a empty zone when i start to steer, so I was wondering if I have to set the in-game option in certain way or I've to use a specific beta firmware to have the best experience. I also would like to know how to set up the shifter (Logitech stock shifter) because It doesn't works in-game.
    Thanks for the attention

Tags for this Topic