Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Why don't these ever work?

ACCOUNT LOCKED

User Info Menu

Why don't these ever work?

I have not got any aim assist or auto aim functions to work from game packs but yet all the shooter games have them all it does is shake my screen or ADS at 1ms but it literally does nothing

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Re: Why don't these ever work?

Quote Originally Posted by malakide View Post
    I have not got any aim assist or auto aim functions to work from game packs but yet all the shooter games have them all it does is shake my screen or ADS at 1ms but it literally does nothing
    Which CoD are you playing?

ACCOUNT LOCKED

User Info Menu

Black ops 4. But it doesn't really matter I've had mt Cronus for a long time now and I've never once gotten any of them to work no matter the game rather its battle field or any COD game but yet they all have it.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Black ops 4. But it doesn't really matter I've had mt Cronus for a long time now and I've never once gotten any of them to work no matter the game rather its battle field or any COD game but yet they all have it.
    If you know how to run a script, try this....

Support Staff

User Info Menu

If you do it at 1ms it will round to 0 as the Cronus only updates every 10ms.
    You can change it from 10ms by using vmcntrl or whatever it is.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

auto aim is for zombies only or in any game where when you pull the ADS button your aim "snaps" onto your target if you're close enough. Its more or less RapidFire for your ADS button.

Aim assist does exactly what you say - it shakes your aim around - this tricks the game into being more "sticky" around your enemy. There's videos on the forums showing the mod in action is you think its juts a placebo - I personally thought the mod didn't do anything, so I messages the person who invented it, and they replied with video proof which got me real quiet, real fast. lol

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    auto aim is for zombies only or in any game where when you pull the ADS button your aim "snaps" onto your target if you're close enough. Its more or less RapidFire for your ADS button.

Aim assist does exactly what you say - it shakes your aim around - this tricks the game into being more "sticky" around your enemy. There's videos on the forums showing the mod in action is you think its juts a placebo - I personally thought the mod didn't do anything, so I messages the person who invented it, and they replied with video proof which got me real quiet, real fast. lol
    Black Ops 4 is a little more sticky that some of the other CoD titles. This was with the script I posted above. Very minor screen shake....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post

Show me this video proof by playing online. Is there a way I can watch someone playing online with aim assist and see results for myself?

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Suntgata View Post
    Show me this video proof by playing online. Is there a way I can watch someone playing online with aim assist and see results for myself?
    Jezus Christ man, how much more proof do you need than the hundreds of videos that already passed the revue? And besides, if you have a noobie connection, a noobie setup and sit in corners most the time aiming down the site, what do you expect? Then, aim assist will have close to zero effect. Because the MOD STACKS with in game aim assist. So you need to understand how the in game aim assist works, If you are a good player, you also know how to abuse the existing aim assist without the help of a script or CronusMax....if you master that, than you will have the best added value from the aim assist mods, because you then know how to use it and how to play with it. Just watch one of my videos, the aim assist definitely works...but I am running, moving, jumping (using dexterity) and all of this to make the aim assist stronger and stronger.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Crescens For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CronusMax_User View Post
    Jezus Christ man, how much more proof do you need than the hundreds of videos that already passed the revue? And besides, if you have a noobie connection, a noobie setup and sit in corners most the time aiming down the site, what do you expect? Then, aim assist will have close to zero effect. Because the MOD STACKS with in game aim assist. So you need to understand how the in game aim assist works, If you are a good player, you also know how to abuse the existing aim assist without the help of a script or CronusMax....if you master that, than you will have the best added value from the aim assist mods, because you then know how to use it and how to play with it. Just watch one of my videos, the aim assist definitely works...but I am running, moving, jumping (using dexterity) and all of this to make the aim assist stronger and stronger.
    Ok calm down. Explain how aim assist works. So far Ive only seen something pulling my crosshair, like a magnet but after that its all on you to aim.

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fadexz View Post
    If you do it at 1ms it will round to 0 as the Cronus only updates every 10ms.
    You can change it from 10ms by using vmcntrl or whatever it is.

So this will make it more sticky??

Script Support

User Info Menu

Ok calm down. Explain how aim assist works. So far Ive only seen something pulling my crosshair, like a magnet but after that its all on you to aim.
    I am perfectly calm. And yes, you seem to have figured out that you still have to aim yourself. BRAVO!

Now, be a good lad, and do your research. To repeat all this again after a thousand times becomes...ehm...somewhat annoying you see....

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

something pulling my crosshair, like a magnet
    That's it dude. Cronus is not a hack, not an aimbot. You're not going to become a head-popping god. By changing values while you aim or fire, the scripts makes aim assist kick-in more than intended. That's why you hear terms like "sticky aim". How strong aim assist is and how much these actions can influence the affect is game dependent. CoD WW2 had very little aim assist. I could run the same script I post and see very little affect. (Hadn't played in almost a week) BO4 is more sticky. Look at the video I posted.

As far as what it's doing/how it works. This is from an earlier thread (fancy artwork)...

Attachment 5658

Left is the pattern the script uses while you're aiming. It's moving rapidly around your aim point. Black Ops game mechanics try to help you stay on target if you stay within a bubble around your foe and your cross-hairs are moving with the target. By swinging the aim point around. The "aim assist" kicks in even though you aren't really moving with the target. "Sticky Aim".

Right is the pattern when you're firing. It drops the 3rd point of aim assist and instead heads back the other direction. This pulls down on your aim point as you fire, giving an anti-recoil effect. Side to side of the target again makes it sticky.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

But even in game aim assist doesnt work all the time. I feel the pull so i hip fire and aim. In some good games, I can feel the pull even with ADS. And with any aim assist script, the pull isnt there, and ADS sometimes gets stuck and I cant move it. Most of the time the lag makes AA not work. Again its just hit or miss.

Batts, Im using your simple script most of the time. And when Im playing without headphones I use cronusmax users perfect aim edition, and I can tell it works its just without it, it feels the same WHEN its not laggy.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

There are over 250,000 CronusMAX users. Over 80,000 in this community alone. If they didn't work, we'd all know about it

Script Support

User Info Menu

But even in game aim assist doesnt work all the time. I feel the pull so i hip fire and aim. In some good games, I can feel the pull even with ADS. And with any aim assist script, the pull isnt there, and ADS sometimes gets stuck and I cant move it. Most of the time the lag makes AA not work. Again its just hit or miss.

Batts, Im using your simple script most of the time. And when Im playing without headphones I use cronusmax users perfect aim edition, and I can tell it works its just without it, it feels the same WHEN its not laggy.
    Those Aim Assists are the same though. So both PAE and Batts scripts are using the same code for the aim assist.

Curious though, how come you play PAE without headphones?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CronusMax_User View Post
    Those Aim Assists are the same though. So both PAE and Batts scripts are using the same code for the aim assist.

Curious though, how come you play PAE without headphones?
    Because headset doesnt work with cronusmax. If my baby is awake, i use tv speakers and cronus max. if my baby is asleep, I use head set without cronus max

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Because headset doesnt work with cronusmax. If my baby is awake, i use tv speakers and cronus max. if my baby is asleep, I use head set without cronus max
    Purchase a headset that plugs into your console from optical

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Antec800 For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

The CronusMax injects Aimbot onto your console it’s OP.
    jk
    But all it can do is press buttons for you. You can use button combination that are usually hard to do with precise accuracy and timing. You can use it to easily abuse movement mechanics in games.

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Were the script for this if u dont mind me asking

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Antec800 View Post
    Turtle beach is the way to go...

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Heres my question to Cronusmax User and Batts. In game aim assist only works when youre strafing. Moving Right Stick doesnt do anything. How come in your scripts, you say that youre making right stick move every -20ms to make aim assist kick in. But right stick doesnt kick in aim assist, left stick does. When youre hip firing or ADSing, left stick keeps crosshair stick like magnet. Right stick is just manual aiming.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Antec800 View Post
    Or a headset with Xbox Wireless.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Heres my question to Cronusmax User and Batts. In game aim assist only works when youre strafing. Moving Right Stick doesnt do anything. How come in your scripts, you say that youre making right stick move every -20ms to make aim assist kick in. But right stick doesnt kick in aim assist, left stick does. When youre hip firing or ADSing, left stick keeps crosshair stick like magnet. Right stick is just manual aiming.
    Maybe because once you move the right stick a value higher than probably like 25 it will override the value.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

No lol, that's a 0 ms response time

I made an error in that sentence.
    I meant to say...
    You can make the CronusMax update every 1 ms, it normally updates at 10 ms which if you set a wait time to 1 or 11 or 21 ms it would around it to the next 10 normally.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Staffing with Left Stick affects Rotational Assist. The slow down you see when panning across a target.

"So far Ive only seen something pulling my crosshair"

That is Aim Assist. Which is affect by RS.

If you notice in the options you can turn the on/off independent of each other.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

The pull only happens when I strafe. Standing still doesnt pull or slowdown my crosshair what so ever. Strafing is the only thing that makes AA active

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

The pull only happens when I strafe. Standing still doesnt pull or slowdown my crosshair what so ever. Strafing is the only thing that makes AA active
    I would beg to differ....I"ve spent untold hours with different CoD titles throwing just about anything you can think of at the game mechanics. But I'm not going to argue with you...if that's been your experience so be it.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Thank you. So now im wondering. Is it possible to make a script where I strafe left/right while firing?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Thank you. So now im wondering. Is it possible to make a script where I strafe left/right while firing?
    The one I posted does. "By applying values to LX at the same time I got a "little" rotational slow-down as well"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast