Topic: HEIHACHI MEGA SCRIPT.19 COMBOS. SEASON 2 FRIENDLY **PC**

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

HEIHACHI MEGA SCRIPT.19 COMBOS. SEASON 2 FRIENDLY **PC**

Shouts: Just Frame for the root combos and templatescreated elsewhere.

Ok – as for THE LAW mega script There are 3 LAYERS of combo menus to access:

A) RSand LS
    B)Activating a second layer on or off by hitting L1
    c)Activating a third Layer by Pressing L2 + a chosen button (at any time eventhough R1 may be activated)

Combos tested on Chloe on PC with PS4 Controller
    _______________________________MENU______________________________________________

****************Change/ SWITCH sides: L3 or R3 CLICK*******************************

*Combo Menu1ON THE LEFT STICK
    1.LSleft :KBD
    2.LSright: iWR
    3.LS UP:WAVEDASH
    4.LSDown: DB1, into WS1 with Omen TGF follow up

*COMBOMENU1 On THE RIGHT STICK
    5.RSRIGHT: EWGF x 1 combo
    6.RSLEFT: FF2 combo (on small characters use EWGF as ender instead, also if started up close to opponent wont all connect)
    7.RS UP:up Forward 3+4 Combo
    8.RSDOWN: Hellsweep Combo

9.R1 = FF3combo – on small characters (ling/chloe) use EWGF to finish/as an ender.
    10.R2 =Wall combo – 1 hellsweep, ws4 into 1+2, a good follow up to manual df1,2 oralone when a combo ends at the wall..

**COMBOMENU2 – PRESS L2 then EITHER TOUCHPAD, Square, X, Circle, or Triangle to Activate at any time.
    11.L2+CLICKTouchpad (anywhere) = 10 hit combo
    12. L2+Circle: EWGF x2 combo
    13. L2+Triangle: single punch into Rage drive with Omen TGF finish.
    14. L2 +Square: 122 damage – Omen TGF x 2 combo into rage drive with Omen TGF finish.If not in rage will end with back 1 wall bounce strike for 83 damage
    15. L2+X = Side Step down 1,2 combo.

***ComboMENU 3 – Press L1 on / off to activate = this will change all of the RS combos,there are 3 rage drive combos and EWGF x 3 so use when in dire straits!

16.RSRIGHT: omen TGF start into rage drive (119damage)
    17.RSLEFT: EWGF x 3
    18. RSUP: EWGF x 2 into Rage Drive

19. RSDOWN: Hellsweep into Rage drive combo

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pimpologist For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Re: HEIHACHI MEGA SCRIPT.19 COMBOS. SEASON 2 FRIENDLY **PC**

If anyone wants to swap out a combo here is the punch parry combo (high attacks) - its like 55dmge and 60 if in rage:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pimpologist For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

great stuff man

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Can you please tell me how I convert it to PS4 format?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

The frames may be different on PS4 yes - so you have to manually adjust WAIT TIMES / HOW LONG BUTTON IS PUSHED, and to do that you have to know what these figures mean. I was given a basics by Just Frame. for example:

GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING A SCRIPT = KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO ADJUST IT:

BTN1 = triangle, button 2 in tekken language,
    BTN2 = Circle, button 4 in tekken language,
    BTN3 = cross, button 3 in tekken language,
    BTN4 = Square, button 1 in tekken language

e.g BobFF12,//Hellsweep
    1,FORWARD, //1= number of buttons being pressed, FORWARD= the button being pressed (this could be BTN 1-4 too)
    2, //2= the amount of time the button will be pressed, 20 milliseconds.
    0,2, //0= the number of buttons that will be pressed(none), 2= the amount of time no buttons will be pressed (20 milliseconds) or WAIT TIME,
    1,DOWN,
    3,DOWN, // a 3 needs to be put here, not a 2, to indicate that 3 buttons will be pressed at once DF+BTN2
    FORWARD,
    BTN2,
    2,BTN1, // a 2 needs to be put in front of these for the same reason
    BTN4,
    0,110, (large figure at end of combo 110 -so the system knows its ended)
    EOC, (end of combo)

Try the script as is, and if a combo doesnt work right,
    1 copy the script (right click select all and copy) on Cronus max software and make a Version 2 on a new GPC script page.
    2. find the combo you want to adjust - go to // EDIT THIS PART OF SCRIPT for combo run// about 3/4 down the script to identify which combo is activated with which button. eg L2 = if (get_val (PS4_L2)) { //combo Bob HELLSWEEP - then go find combo 4 in the script.
    3. Make adjustments to the combo on your copy version 2 depending on where it falls short or doesnt connect - if for example the 4th button in a combo doesnt hit go to the fourth button in the script and adjust either the wait time for the button before it or the button attributes itself using the guide above.
    4.After you adjust - press the blue arrow in a box (compile) to check for errors in scripting, save it then place it in a slot - and then test the combo. I don't have a PS4 so cant adjust for you but when I did this is how I adjusted it to suit PS4 - but this is the way I learned to make adjustments and even combos.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

thanks bro I will try