SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: BATTLEFIELD 5

Turns out it works on both of them too
    you made my life man

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hi, i don't know why copying the script and passing it on my cronsmax, when i crush l2 instead of aiming from a punch. (ps4 pro destiny 2)
    hi, i don't know why copying the script and passing it on my cronsmax, when i crush l2 instead of aiming from a punch. (ps4 pro destiny 2)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi.
    Thanks for sharing and spending time to creating that script.
    Well, I have a question regarding to switching the this mods for a given weapon, Assume that I started playing with Thompson, then I don't need to change anything, right? But what if, I would like to change for Lewis, then what I am supposed to press with this
    (event_press(LEFT))?
    Regards

if (event_press(UP)) {NO__RECOIL__Y = +41; NO__RECOIL__X = 0; LedTime= 100;} //M1928A1
    if (event_press(RIGHT)) {NO__RECOIL__Y = +34; NO__RECOIL__X = -3; LedTime= 300;} //STEN
    if (event_press(DOWN)) {NO__RECOIL__Y = +44; NO__RECOIL__X = -4; LedTime= 600;} //STG44
    if (event_press(LEFT)) {NO__RECOIL__Y = +30; NO__RECOIL__X = 1; LedTime= 900;} //LEWIS

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi, why when I push L2 in destiny 2, with this script, Instead of aiming, from a punch. While with R1 he punches and then he loops

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BartMAX View Post
    what I am supposed to press with this
    (event_press(LEFT))?
    Just press left on the D-Pad. It will change the recoil amounts accordingly.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

@Edored88
    If it has nothing to do with this topic, please make a new one.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

“Battlefield V - power script for all consoles”

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    | | | | | | | | |M|O|D|E| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*/
    P__M(G__M);
    /*

------ GPC: Build started ------
    Battlefield V script
    ERROR: Syntax error, unexpected NAME ('P__M') on line 376 column 1
    ------ GPC: Build started ------
    Battlefield V script
    ERROR: Syntax error, unexpected IF ('if') on line 376 column 0

Please help im getting this error but i dont see anything wrong...^^^

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Seems to work fine for me. Did you change anything?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Only changed my sens and a few settings like autospot etc. and added my recoil values(1 extra question about the recoil values do i need to put no recoil to true or false when i do my own values

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Most of the stuff should be left alone. Putting your own anti-recoil values will be overwritten by loaded pvars at the start of the script. Almost every variable can be manually changed and toggled using button and setting combinations. And yes, "NO__RECOIL" must be on for anti-recoil functionality.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

But i followed the instructions on how do do your own values...cause i dont want on the fly recoil...own values cancels out on the fly i believe (but it would be appreciated if the writer of the script could just help me if im wrong...donno if something should be removed then to use my own values or just change something)

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Ciao,come posso fare ad avere la mira assistita?poi mi capita che quando sono nel menu continua a muoversi da solo..sto cercando di capire come avere la mira assistita ma non ci riesco,sul gioco e a 100 ma inserendo la GPC non vedo cambiamenti..gioco su ps4 controller originale..con sensibilità 70-60..qualcuno sa dirmi come posso fare e se si puo fare...graziee

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Ciao,come posso fare ad avere la mira assistita?poi mi capita che quando sono nel menu continua a muoversi da solo..sto cercando di capire come avere la mira assistita ma non ci riesco,sul gioco e a 100 ma inserendo la GPC non vedo cambiamenti..gioco su ps4 controller originale..con sensibilità 70-60..qualcuno sa dirmi come posso fare e se si puo fare...graziee

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Nice

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Crescens, mate... any chance I can get this script adjusted slightly ?
    you see I’m a pilot.. and L3 is super used in the air to do “look back”...
    for some reason L3 is just switched off once I load your script.
    i don’t need any of the functionality you attached to L3, I sprint just fine myself, same with the drop shot and stuff.

really looking for Anti Recoil and Aim Assist specifically designed for BFV. Is there a piece I can just chop out or something ? Because that’s all I want or need now that auto spot is dead by dice

big edit.

I’ve been scrolling through your script manually...

1. define EASY__RUN=TRUE; // EASY RUN
    2. define RUN__SENS=-25; // SENSITIVITY WHEN EASY RUN SHOULD ACTIVATE
    3. define EASY__SLIDE_DROP=TRUE; // PUTS DROP/PRONE UNDER LEFT STICK CLICK
    4. define SWAP__MELEE=TRUE; // SWAPS MELEE TO LEFT STICK CLICK AND PUTS DROP/PRONE UNDER RIGHT STICK CLICK

If I adjust these values it sounds like I will get my L3 back... is this right ? Sorry Crescens, once I’m setup I’ll love you forever !

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi the BATTLEFIELD 5 AIM ASSIST EDITION V 1.4 is working still good? can someone share his ingame settings about sensitivities aim assist and deadzones?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Question Re: BATTLEFIELD 5

hi, someone can help-me please?
    i don't know what happening, i apply the script on cronusmax and when press L2 instead of aiming he equip from a binocle (like a R1)

(File battlefield_v_-_power_script_for_all_consoles!_-_for_cronusmax.gpc on ps4)

Tks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: BATTLEFIELD 5

Hi!
    I have some problems with anti-recoil, it works great when im aiming still and not moving, but when i move to each side aiming (right or left) it looses all anti-recoil control, it goes up (aiming right) or down (aiming left) uncontrollably.
    Please help!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi can someone teach me how to input the values on anti recoil ? I'm new in this script thing and don't know how to input those. Thanks in advance and thanks the owner of the script, it's great!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by victorrbastos View Post
    Hi can someone teach me how to input the values on anti recoil ? I'm new in this script thing and don't know how to input those. Thanks in advance and thanks the owner of the script, it's great!

If your gun moves up you need a larger number in the anti recoil parameter. If your gun starts to move down when you shoot, you need a smaller number in the anti recoil parameter.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JackyAlvo View Post
    Hi!
    I have some problems with anti-recoil, it works great when im aiming still and not moving, but when i move to each side aiming (right or left) it looses all anti-recoil control, it goes up (aiming right) or down (aiming left) uncontrollably.
    Please help!
    I didnt play the game after new update, but i know that Dice changed somethink with anti recoil.

Does any one know how to turn off auto spot while aiming?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeBitch View Post
    hi, someone can help-me please?
    i don't know what happening, i apply the script on cronusmax and when press L2 instead of aiming he equip from a binocle (like a R1)

(File battlefield_v_-_power_script_for_all_consoles!_-_for_cronusmax.gpc on ps4)

Tks
    solved turning off auto-spotting

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Raider8207 View Post
    I didnt play the game after new update, but i know that Dice changed somethink with anti recoil.

Does any one know how to turn off auto spot while aiming?
    On Section:
    //--/ START USER CONFIG--*/

Change to False in:

define SPOT__TRIGGER = FALSE; // WHEN TRUE, AUTO SPOT WILL ONLY RUN WHEN YOU PRESS AND HOLD AIM

Compile and Program Device

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by victorrbastos View Post
    Hi, check the owner intructions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...nqYgQh068/edit

"HOW TO CHANGE ANTI RECOIL AND BRUST VALUES MANUAL IN THE SCRIPT"

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot mate.
    Auto aim is off

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I want to have a script with a fee can you help me or will you contact me?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Ciao come faccio ad avere i valori che hai messo delle armi?

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dario1995 View Post
    Ciao come faccio ad avere i valori che hai messo delle armi?
    vedi qui: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...nqYgQh068/edit

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Mi posteresti lo script direttamente per favore? Non riesco così

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

If you know how to use the script, make sure this is the best script for BFV. I learned how to configure anti-recoil, on the fly (manually by the controller).

Code:
    To enter values HOLD D_PAD DOWN + TAP:
    --RB / R1  VERTICAL_RECOIL      + 1
    --RT / R2  VERTICAL_RECOIL       -1
    --LB / L1  RECOIL_HORIZON        - 1 
    --LT / L2  RECOIL_HORIZON        + 1
    But I would like to know if it is possible to export the values ​​found in the configuration on the fly to .gpc file.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast