Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NBA 2k19 auto snipe myteam

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

NBA 2k19 auto snipe myteam

Was wondering if anyone can creat a myteam auction house snipe where it starts hit x then can somehow click on card when it pops up and buy it

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: NBA 2k19 auto snipe myteam

Can anyone please help on this

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Whats the exact button order you want coded?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Press start then x repeatedly to search for the cards then x to click on a card then down x then down x to buy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dricon View Post
    Whats the exact button order you want coded?
    Also I recently seen a fifa my team snipe that's what I kind of want for nba 2k19 I send one for 17 but it messes up please help me

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whyswipe View Post
    Press start then x repeatedly to search for the cards then x to click on a card then down x then down x to buy

- - - Updated - - -

Also I recently seen a fifa my team snipe that's what I kind of want for nba 2k19 I send one for 17 but it messes up please help me

wait give me the exact number of presses for each button. You said x repeatedly then x. Has to be a specific amount of button presses.

the controller mod doesn’t know what’s on your screen so you’ll have to give me exactness

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Start,A, Left analogue stick down all 0.1 of a second in between them. Then repeats its self infinitely till I stop it. Something like that

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

wait give me the exact number of presses for each button. You said x repeatedly then x. Has to be a specific amount of button presses.

the controller mod doesn’t know what’s on your screen so you’ll have to give me exactness
    Could you make it?

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Could you make it?
    Down on DPAD to turn off or on

Green means ON.

Does exactly what you asked, let me know if you need it altered.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dricon For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Ok thanks will try when home

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Down on DPAD to turn off or on

Green means ON.

Does exactly what you asked, let me know if you need it altered.

Still haven't got a chance to test it but will test it in a few hours

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Ok thanks will try when home
    Thanks man it is working but could you make it a little slower not to slow because I think it's causing it for cards to not pop up for some reason

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Could you make it a little bit slower it is to fast where cards won't pop up

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Could you make it a little bit slower it is to fast where cards won't pop up
    Try this

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dricon For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi, is this script still working?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi, is this still working?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi, is this still working

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi, is this still working?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hey whats going on bro. This one works best for me. Unlike the other user, I would rather have mines go a tad bit faster. Is it possible to make it a bit faster? maybe a second faster...

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hello, I was wondering if you could make the first script that was made a tab bit faster. The animation is (Options Down Down X).... but it needs to be quicker in order to successfully capture a snipe. Is that possible?..

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

So, I was thinking about buying a CronuxMax+ and this was one of the ideas I had for it's use. Could anyone explain to me exactly how this script is working? For XBox, I was thinking of a couple of things...

1. Initiating a combo after searching manually. That seems to be what this script does, but I'm not 100% sure. What I think would work is searching for the card you want to purchase manually then pressing a button that triggers a sequence of button presses to buy the card. In the case of XBox it would be A,A,Down,A to reach to place a bid (and assuming bid and BIN are the same the card would be purchased). Is that what this script is doing? In anyone's experience is it as fast or faster than an average pair of fingers could do that action?

2. Creating a script to basically refresh auction house options by itself and purchase cards that show up. Say you set the parameters 500 max BIN, 100,000 max bid the press a button that starts a looped sequence that would do the initial search, buy a card if it populates, then go back in the menu, scroll down to change the max bid down to 99,950, perform another search and so on.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Okay cool, I'm about to check it out now.. Thanks BTW for your help... really appreciate it!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

lmao it's going super slow now lmao.... it's slower than the second updated one lol...

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Yeah that sounds about right and would be a great script to use. I use the first script that was made and it works perfect at times. Most times I get out bidded, but overall it performs great. Could be a bit quickier.

Far as the refresh part of it. I normally have to scroll down and manually move the "bid" number either up or down just to refresh the market. It would be nice to have a script that could do it all.

is it possible to do?...

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cmd88 View Post
    Yeah that sounds about right and would be a great script to use. I use the first script that was made and it works perfect at times. Most times I get out bidded, but overall it performs great. Could be a bit quickier.

Far as the refresh part of it. I normally have to scroll down and manually move the "bid" number either up or down just to refresh the market. It would be nice to have a script that could do it all.

is it possible to do?...
    The original one I posted, the first code is as fast as it gets. Cronus refreshes at 10ms which is a 100th of a second.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Ohh, well that makes sense then. I use the first script daily and it does the job well. I guess I was being greedy lol... I appreciate the help!

Are you going to do something like this in 2K20?

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Ohh, well that makes sense then. I use the first script daily and it does the job well. I guess I was being greedy lol... I appreciate the help!

Are you going to do something like this in 2K20?
    All good. I'm over 2k19 but I'll always be making 2k scripts soon as game comes out.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to dricon For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sparkierplague0 View Post
    So, I was thinking about buying a CronuxMax+ and this was one of the ideas I had for it's use. Could anyone explain to me exactly how this script is working? For XBox, I was thinking of a couple of things...

1. Initiating a combo after searching manually. That seems to be what this script does, but I'm not 100% sure. What I think would work is searching for the card you want to purchase manually then pressing a button that triggers a sequence of button presses to buy the card. In the case of XBox it would be A,A,Down,A to reach to place a bid (and assuming bid and BIN are the same the card would be purchased). Is that what this script is doing? In anyone's experience is it as fast or faster than an average pair of fingers could do that action?

2. Creating a script to basically refresh auction house options by itself and purchase cards that show up. Say you set the parameters 500 max BIN, 100,000 max bid the press a button that starts a looped sequence that would do the initial search, buy a card if it populates, then go back in the menu, scroll down to change the max bid down to 99,950, perform another search and so on.
    Anybody think of an effecient way to do this? The prob is if you buy a card you need to hit B to back out... if u dont buy a card and hit B it brings you back to the main menu, and even if u re-enter, your search is jacked up.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

is it possible to do?...
    The problem is that if a player doesn’t pop up it might mess up the times the left stick is pressed down to change the price. It might work if the buttons are: options,A,left stick/dpad down 8 times really fast ,left stick/dpad left. In a loop in might work but it depends on the servers.

can someone please make this?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Has anyone on here made one for 2k20?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast