Topic: Beat you to it LOL were done now. ALL my IJ2 Scripts for all 20 combos +

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Beat you to it LOL were done now. ALL my IJ2 Scripts for all 20 combos +

Since I recieved such a nice email I figured I would just go ahead and upload EVERY SINGLE INJUSTICE 2 Script I have ever made. started to make or modify. After this I am done for a while until mk 11 comes and then I am sure there will be wayyy better scripts out there from the talented scripters that are on here for fighting games you guys have handled the torch so well since me, koara, python, doyle,swa and all others I have missed havekind of stopped scripting. I will be uploading all the mkx and sf5 scripts as well.. I do this because well at least 1 person knows why lol but I beat you to it and TBH you cant threaten me with something I don't do anymore after I looked out for you all this time lol. well all enjoy this is the full cast of characters in the game and they are all 20+ scripts taken from tourneys from the best players all tested ( at least at the time) all deadly.. ENJOY this is literally everything I have ever started, finished and or modified for Every character in game... I will be doing the other games as well then im out

https://megaupload.nz/d4U3p4m2b0/injustice2_rar

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to falconpunch323 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Beat you to it LOL were done now. ALL my IJ2 Scripts for all 20 combos +

wow! thanks!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Is there a way i can get in contact with you where you could teach me One thing and One thing only..ive had TROUBLE figuring this out...but i really cant figure out how to Option select with L1 and L2 etc. to add more vareity to the combos.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Is there a way i can get in contact with you where you could teach me One thing and One thing only..ive had TROUBLE figuring this out...but i really cant figure out how to Option select with L1 and L2 etc. to add more vareity to the combos.
    Not sure what you mean by option select. You talking about toggling different combos to the sticks? Here's one I wrote a while back. There's a total of 16 combos that are made active by clicking LS or RS.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

For an example, theres a leatherface butcher scriipt that has a Vortex, If you start with the low, itll keep doing the Low starter, but if you Press L1 itll mix it up a bit and Do the Overhead instead...or another example, theres a Tremor one where, If you press L1 in the corner he will do a Set up instead of completing the combo.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    For an example, theres a leatherface butcher scriipt that has a Vortex, If you start with the low, itll keep doing the Low starter, but if you Press L1 itll mix it up a bit and Do the Overhead instead...or another example, theres a Tremor one where, If you press L1 in the corner he will do a Set up instead of completing the combo.
    Cool. I don't believe I've seen either of those. They in the on-line library? Point me to one and I'll see what they're doing.

I did some searching and haven't come up with anything that looks like what you're talking about.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

The combo Adjusters...you will find them in a few scripts..it changes a certain part of the combo whenever you press L1 or L2

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Characters are missing, turtles, atom, black manta

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    Characters are missing, turtles, atom, black manta
    he probably didn't make script for those characters. i know he said every character but he might have been busy and forget, so its possible he might not have made scrips for them.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

OH i did not even think about that you can change the code at the bottom of the scripts to use dpad direction or you can remove a spam off the stick press and use stick press direction

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

did you ever figuring it out, I need help with this also.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zxcooneyxz View Post
    Yeah I figured I'd have to do that. I don't mind, I've got the time. It's just that I tried changing the parts of the script under Directions and Directions for combos from ps4 touch pad to dpad or left/right (tried both different ways). Couldn't get it to work. Obviously I'm doing something wrong, so if you wouldn't mind telling me how I'd go about editing the scripts that'd be great. I'll do it myself, just wondering how. Thanks.
    Did you ever figure it out, I need help with this also.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

How I properly use this in a fight? I cant combine combos. Or are all these scrips just have 4 ish simple combos to **** around with?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Does someone still have the file i cant seem to download it if you do can someone email it to jyjackyuan0424@gmail.com
    thank you much appreciated