Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Topic: Red Dead Redemption II {Support && Feedback} + Tips'n Tricks RDO - Gold , XP, $$

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Tips'n Tricks - Red Dead Online - Gold nuggets, XP, $$ + SCRIPT

i have a question with paint black i can activate dead eye with L2 &R3 and release with L2. but focus fire dead eye i can activate dead eye with L2 &R3 but you cant release with L2 i have to press R3 release dead eye.can you help me with a dead eye stop when dead eye L2 &R3 and when i release R2 it press R3 to stop dead eye. thank you.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Tips'n Tricks - Red Dead Online - Gold nuggets, XP, $$ + SCRIPT

Quote Originally Posted by NJMOSTHATED View Post
    i have a question with paint black i can activate dead eye with L2 &R3 and release with L2. but focus fire dead eye i can activate dead eye with L2 &R3 but you cant release with L2 i have to press R3 release dead eye
    Just tested and it work the same way with focus fire or paint black

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Red Dead Redemption II {Support && Feedback} + Tips'n Tricks RDO - Gold , XP, $$

4. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Red Dead Redemption II {Support && Feedback} + Tips'n Tricks RDO - Gold , XP, $$

How good is the aim assist?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsTTGame View Post
    How good is the aim assist?
    It's more like 100% accuracy than AIM Assist
    There is already an AIM Assist in the game. This mod allows for better accuracy using AIM Assist present in the game and DeadEye
    That's why the mod is called "Better AIM Assist"
    When the mod is enable, when you shoot, deadeye run, which makes it possible to have a very good precision (there is not the small circle of precision which closes when you aim)

Difficult for me to explain it, you have to test it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Noozbar does this work for the sniper rifles as well in rdr2....? Thank you again for this!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

i dont know what im doing wrong but when i activate better aim assist this what it does to me. it starts glitching ..please watch link..https://youtu.be/v6m15ybD0Qs

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PagansMoon View Post
    Noozbar does this work for the sniper rifles as well in rdr2....? Thank you again for this!
    What is supposed to work or not for sniper?
    Your question is not clear, yes the script works normally with all weapons

i dont know what im doing wrong but when i activate better aim assist this what it does to me. it starts glitching ..please watch link..https://youtu.be/v6m15ybD0Qs
    There is nothing weird in your video
    1 - you activate HeadShot so when you aim, the viewfinder goes up to target the head (attention, the trigger is press sensitive, see instructions)
    2 - you activated Better AIM Assist so when you shoot, it triggers deadeye then it stops deadeye (attention, the trigger is press sensitive, see instructions)

You have to read the instructions to know what's going on
    Here everything is normal

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

did you see the camera flipping when i shoot with aim assist?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

did you see the camera flipping when i shoot with aim assist?
    what do you mean by flipping?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

every time i shoot with better aim assist the camera view starts flippng back and foward. thats why i upload it the video so u can help me. it wasnt doing this before.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

every time i shoot with better aim assist the camera view starts flippng back and foward. thats why i upload it the video so u can help me. it wasnt doing this before.
    Sorry, all I see is the viewfinder going up because HeadShot mod is enable, for the rest everything is normal

When you aim, the viewfinder goes up, that's what you want to tell me?

If yes, disable HeadShot

Code:
        HeadShot mod 
            Hold L2/LT and tap R1/RB to enable or disable
            1 big vibration = mod is ON, 2 small fast vibrations = mod is OFF

When enable: /!\ Press sensitive trigger /!\
                If you hold L2/LT more than 85%, your viewfinder go to your ennemy's head, if you hold less than 85%, your viewfinder don't go to the head (normal aiming)
                    Tap Right to switch between Range selection
                         Color Pink = Close Range
                         Color SkyBlue = Mid Range
                         Color Yellow = Long Range

Better AIM Assist (100% accuracy) (Thanks Fadexz) /!\ Press sensitive trigger /!\
             Hold DOWN and press L2/LT to enable or disable
             1 big vibration = mod is ON, 2 small fast vibrations = mod is OFF

When enable:
                 If you hold L2/LT between 1% and 99%, Better AIM assist run when you press R2/RT, if you press 100%, Better AIM assist don't run when you press R2/RT

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

i know im being difficult right now and i know about the head shot and better aim assist but the problem that i have is that when i aim at a player or npc im able to lock into the head and shoot with better aim assist but after that it flips my view behind me . it makes my player look back for some reason. i try diffrent remotes and is not my internet.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

i know im being difficult right now and i know about the head shot and better aim assist but the problem that i have is that when i aim at a player or npc im able to lock into the head and shoot with better aim assist but after that it flips my view behind me . it makes my player look back for some reason. i try diffrent remotes and is not my internet.
    Ok, you mean your character is turning 180 degrees

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

yes

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

yes
    I need to know how to do this in the game without Cronus to define where the problem comes from

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

i notice that it only happens with better aim assist and not with headshot but i really like how you have it set with R2 shoot with dead eye on and off is very helpful

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

i notice that it only happens with better aim assist and not with headshot but i really like how you have it set with R2 shoot with dead eye on and off is very helpful
    Does R3 press make you do a 180 °? L2 + R3? R2 + R3? How to make a 180 ° in the game?

Maybe you spam L2 or R2 too fast and it does not give the combo time to finish
    I did not change anything to HeadShot and Better AIM Assist on this version, I just separated the 2 mod so that we can activate either one or the other
    So there must have been the same problem on the old version
    If I have time, I look tonight and try to make a new combo for Better AA

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

please get back at me thanks

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

please get back at me thanks
    I spent 20 minutes taking tonics and shooting with Better AA and I never had a problem
    I do not know how you press your buttons but for me, there is no problem

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

i hold L2 and press R2 i was searching in the library for the version 1.0 and i cant find it. question can this be a problem? if(get_val(PS4_L2) && !DeadEye_onoff && get_val(PS4_R2))

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

i hold L2 and press R2 i was searching in the library for the version 1.0 and i cant find it. question can this be a problem? if(get_val(PS4_L2) && !DeadEye_onoff && get_val(PS4_R2))
    The only difference between the script v1 and v1.3 (as far as Better AA is concerned) is that before, the mod was active only when HeadShot was activated, now you can activate separately both mod

And no problem with if(get_val(PS4_L2) && !DeadEye_onoff && get_val(PS4_R2))
    You just don't have press sensitive trigger

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

maybe thats my problem because thats the way i have it set up .. i guess i dont have press sensitive trigger

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

maybe thats my problem because thats the way i have it set up .. i guess i dont have press sensitive trigger
    Try if(get_lval(PS4_L2) == 100 && !DeadEye_onoff && get_val(PS4_R2))
    But you have to fully press L2

You play with v1.3?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

ok thanks ill try that now

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

ok thanks ill try that now
    Have you the same issue in PVE solo?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

if i have paint black it. works fine but with focus fire it starts making that problem. im going to start a mission and record the problem so you can see

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

hey noobar i fixed my problem with the character turning 180 degrees . but now i need your help please.. so i love using better aim assist it helps me from activating dead eye. with paint it black i dont have no issues. but with focus fire when using better aim assist dead eye dont stop. i have to press R3 to force stop it. can you please check this new video i posted and let me know how i can stop this dead eye when using better aim assist? reminder im not activating dead eye L2 & R3 im only using better aim assist R2 ... https://youtu.be/9MZkq5SxfVE

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

hey noobar i fixed my problem with the character turning 180 degrees . but now i need your help please.. so i love using better aim assist it helps me from activating dead eye. with paint it black i dont have no issues. but with focus fire when using better aim assist dead eye dont stop. i have to press R3 to force stop it. can you please check this new video i posted and let me know how i can stop this dead eye when using better aim assist? reminder im not activating dead eye L2 & R3 im only using better aim assist R2 ... https://youtu.be/9MZkq5SxfVE
    So where does your 180 degree problem come from?

According to the video, it does not crash each time, only when the rate of fire is high
    The problem must come from the fact that you probably have to "spam" R2 while you aim, which must logically trigger BAA combo but the response time of the game is slower than your fingers
    The combo starts again while the fire animation in game is not finished, the next shoot and deadeye do not fire (beacause the game is slow) but the part that has to stop deadeye in the combo gets to start and activates deadeye rather than stop it

SILVER III

User Info Menu

My Question Noozbar is that the better aim assist is working with the sniper rifle it slowly trails behind the other player that you're shooting which makes it easy to move the scope right to the person.... Could you make it more accurate with the scope....?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast