Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Topic: Red Dead Redemption II {Support && Feedback} + Tips'n Tricks RDO - Gold , XP, $$

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Red Dead Redemption II {Support && Feedback} + Tips'n Tricks RDO - Gold , XP, $$

Quote Originally Posted by Kim4a View Post
    Hello, I'm using cronusmax for the first time for shooters, what features should I enable for the best aim?
    Red Dead already have a strong auto snap, there is nothing to improve the AIM Assist
    You can try Better AIM Assist feature to have 100% accuracy

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: Red Dead Redemption II {Support && Feedback} + Tips'n Tricks RDO - Gold , XP, $$

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    Red Dead already have a strong auto snap, there is nothing to improve the AIM Assist
    You can try Better AIM Assist feature to have 100% accuracy
    Is there a script that can be made so that when I use my rifle or repeater it will use auto headshot with deadeye, and when I use my shotgun it will aim for the body with auto deaded and rapid fire?
    i can choose rifle or repeater as my shoulder gun slot and have that active with headshot deadeye, and shotgun placed in long arm gun slot and have it activate body shot with deadeye rapid fire

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Good afternoon, I downloaded the latest version of the script, and I'm having trouble with my character and the horse that runs all the time. Is it possible to withdraw the automatic race? when I'm going somewhere both my character and my horse runs a lot.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marcioplanet View Post
    Good afternoon, I downloaded the latest version of the script, and I'm having trouble with my character and the horse that runs all the time. Is it possible to withdraw the automatic race? when I'm going somewhere both my character and my horse runs a lot.
    delete this part

Code:
    // AutoRun for standard button layout
        if(!Standard_FPS_Layout)
        {
        	if(!get_val(PS4_CROSS) && !get_val(PS4_L2) && get_val(PS4_LY) < -70)
        	{ 
            	Button = PS4_CROSS;
            	Time_value = 100;
            	combo_run(Spam);
        	}
        }
    //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hi noozbar, can you assist on my request?
    Is there a script that can be made so that when I use my rifle or repeater it will use auto headshot with deadeye, and when I use my shotgun it will aim for the body with auto deaded and rapid fire?
    i can choose rifle or repeater as my shoulder gun slot and have that active with headshot deadeye, and shotgun placed in long arm gun slot and have it activate body shot with deadeye rapid fire

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

thank you Noozbar

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Undead-outlaw View Post
    Hi noozbar, can you assist on my request?
    Try this one, you have to modify something in the script
    Scroll down and find 9 o'clock and 6 o'clock weapon and then, enable or disable the features you want/don't want with this weapon

Attachment 6713

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: Red Dead (Online or not) SCRIPT - [PS4 - XB1]

Hello noozbar do u have a script for free aim ? Anything that can help?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Wonderful script! Thank you so much for all of your hard work on it! People like you make this community great!

I have one issue though. I'm new to all o this, I'm on pc. Works great with ps4 and wireless xbox controller. But I picked up a wired controller, and nothing works! Weird. Another RDR2 gamepack works with it so the controller ok. Any ideas?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to teh_pwnisher For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by teh_pwnisher View Post
    Wonderful script! Thank you so much for all of your hard work on it! People like you make this community great!

I have one issue though. I'm new to all o this, I'm on pc. Works great with ps4 and wireless xbox controller. But I picked up a wired controller, and nothing works! Weird. Another RDR2 gamepack works with it so the controller ok. Any ideas?
    a controller that works wirelessly and does not work wired ... weird

Surely a problem in the setting, you have to look at the manual there must be a parameter that changes

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    a controller that works wirelessly and does not work wired ... weird

Surely a problem in the setting, you have to look at the manual there must be a parameter that changes
    Ah I figured it out. It is working, but no rumble to tell me it was working. I mean, it is an official wired xbox controller from microsoft. Wireless 360 has rumble, PS4 controller has rumble. Strange.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by teh_pwnisher View Post
    Ah I figured it out. It is working, but no rumble to tell me it was working. I mean, it is an official wired xbox controller from microsoft. Wireless 360 has rumble, PS4 controller has rumble. Strange.
    Look at your PS4 settings, maybe rumble is OFF

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

good morning noobar im still using 1.1 because i dont need all the feautures but is there a way that you can make me just the dead eye stop from 1.4 so i can add it to my sqript 1.1

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey noozbar TK here I play alternative comtroller settings not standard i shoot with R1 bro your script only works for standard how can I reverse this

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJMOSTHATED View Post
    good morning noobar im still using 1.1 because i dont need all the feautures but is there a way that you can make me just the dead eye stop from 1.4 so i can add it to my sqript 1.1
    you have to be more precise
    DeadEye stop (usefull for online)
    Online, DeadEye does not stop automatically when you release the aiming button
    This feature stops DeadEye when you release L2/LT

Auto DeadEye with toggle ON/OFF
    Hold DOWN and press R3/RS to enable or disable
    1 big vibration = mod is ON, 2 small fast vibrations = mod is OFF
    If enable, hold L2/LT to activate DeadEye

But 1.4 is an evo of 1.1 so there is the same features, some improvements and there is toggles so if you don't want a feature, don't turn it ON ...

Quote Originally Posted by tkfabulous View Post
    Hey noozbar TK here I play alternative comtroller settings not standard i shoot with R1 bro your script only works for standard how can I reverse this
    add this just after main {
    swap(PS4_R1, PS4_R2);
    swap(PS4_L1, PS4_L2);

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Noozbar TK again...your script auto tonics isn't working properly...and if u give me a better swap tonic script show me where to put it and how I take out the messed up one do I erase the old one? Show me where to place it if u have that faster tonic .....thank you...and do you know how I can use rapid hip fire?...also do you have auto heal? Someone I seen has it need hell thank u

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tkfabulous View Post
    Noozbar TK again...your script auto tonics isn't working properly...and if u give me a better swap tonic script show me where to put it and how I take out the messed up one do I erase the old one? Show me where to place it if u have that faster tonic .....thank you...and do you know how I can use rapid hip fire?...also do you have auto heal? Someone I seen has it need hell thank u
    Just tested again and the script work fine, sorry if you don't know how to make it work
    Also, there is not AUTO Tonics but Quick Swap Tonics or weapons

for RapidFire that work when you hip fire, replace line 466
    // Rapid Fire
    if(Rapidfire_ON && !get_val(PS4_L1) && (get_val(PS4_L2) && get_val(PS4_R2)))

by
    // Rapid Fire
    if(Rapidfire_ON && !get_val(PS4_L1) && get_val(PS4_R2))

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Red Dead Redemption II {Support &amp;&amp; Feedback} + Tips'n Tricks RDO - Gold , XP, $$

Thanks noozbar appreciate it bro and the swap worked well :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks noozbar appreciate it bro and the swap to R1 worked well:-)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I wonder with this new update ...if there be any new mods to add maybe lol :-)

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Red Dead Redemption II {Support &amp;amp;amp;amp;&amp;amp;amp;amp; Feedback} + Tips'n Tricks RDO - Gold , XP, $$

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Red Dead Redemption II {Support &amp;amp;amp;amp;&amp;amp;amp;amp; Feedback} + Tips'n Tricks RDO - Gold

What do you want exactly?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Red Dead Redemption II {Support &amp;amp;amp;amp;&amp;amp;amp;amp; Feedback} + Tips'n Tricks RDO - Gold

instead of if(DeadEye_onoff && (event_release(PS4_L2) i would like to have it if(DeadEye_onoff) if(event_release(PS4_L2))

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

instead of if(DeadEye_onoff && (event_release(PS4_L2) i would like to have it if(DeadEye_onoff) if(event_release(PS4_L2))
    no problem

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Weapon swap's been improved by this update.
    So I'd like to take it out of the script,but I'd like to use the tonic funtion,which is double tab.
    What should I do?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spyfood View Post
    Weapon swap's been improved by this update.
    So I'd like to take it out of the script,but I'd like to use the tonic funtion,which is double tab.
    What should I do?
    leave it in the script and just don't use it ...

SILVER II

User Info Menu

How do you program the script to turn the toggle off? I want some of my favorite actions to be on all the time, and also I can't emote because it is bound to a toggle. Thanks!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

NM

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

hey noozbar can u add crouch to this build?
    Hold DOWN and tap Cross/A to enable or disable crouch

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

hey noobar merry christmas just wanted to know if you can add your normal ps4 sprint feature with x and calm horse to this build thanks buddy[//|-------------------------------|// Tue Dec 24 2019 13:54:21
    // Script generated by GPC BLOCKLY
    //|-------------------------------|

main {
    if(get_val(PS4_R2)) {
    combo_run(Turbo_1);
    }
    }

combo Turbo_1 {
    set_val(PS4_R2, 100);
    wait(20);
    set_val(PS4_R2, 0);
    wait(20);