Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Topic: Red Dead Redemption II {Support && Feedback} + Tips'n Tricks RDO - Gold , XP, $$

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Red Dead Redemption II {Support && Feedback} + Tips'n Tricks RDO - Gold , XP, $$

Quote Originally Posted by ksholloman View Post
    Hey, Noozbar.

Love the script. I changed Standard FPS to = TRUE, and altered the code for the rapid crouch, so it spams X the whole time I am fighting, and I am able to rapid fire the Lancaster repeater.

The only issue I am having, is the Carcano rifle. It will fire all 6 rounds, maybe load a few more....but then just quits firing altogether. So, it's getting me killed a bit in sniper wars.

Rather I hold R2 down, or spam R2 between shots, it eventually doesn't fire at all no matter how many times I hit R2.
    Sorry, I don't understand your problem well (English is not my language)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Red Dead Redemption II {Support && Feedback} + Tips'n Tricks RDO - Gold , XP, $$

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    No problem. I will try and explain a little better.

Since I use Standard FPS, I set Standard FPS=TRUE in your script, as you suggested.

Then I changed out the crouch code, so that it works as if I was spamming the cross (X) over and over.

This makes the Lancaster shoot very quick, almost like a machine gun.

The problem is the Carcano rifle. When it goes into scope, it will fire through the first 5 or 6 rounds - then it just stops firing.

Not sure what could be causing this.

I just got the CronusMax yesterday. I've been using the Strike Pack, which doesn't seem to have that issue.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Here is your script

Is there a way to make the auto crouch (spamming the cross X) to only happen when shooting the Lancaster?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ksholloman View Post
    Here is your script

Is there a way to make the auto crouch (spamming the cross X) to only happen when shooting the Lancaster?
    Just for information: HOW TO POST A SCRIPT INTO THE FORUM

So yes, I think we can do something while using the quick swap weapon feature

Replace 9 o'clock weapon and 6 o'clock weapon code in your script (line 519 in the script above) by this one just below
    Don't forget to set Crouch_ON = TRUE; on your prefered slot:
    If you want Crouch with the 6 o'clock weapon, set the last line in the code below = TRUE;

Hope i'm clear

Code:
        // SQUARE/X for 9 o'clock weapon / Double tap for Health
            if(event_press(PS4_SQUARE))
            {
                if(double_tap(300)) 
                {
                    item = TRUE;
                    wx_v = -75; 
                    wy_v = -75;
                }
                    else // weapon selection
                    {
                        wx_v = -100; 
                        wy_v =  0;
                        Crouch_ON = FALSE; // set TRUE if you want Crouch enable with this weapon
                    }
            }
        // CROSS/A for 6 o'clock weapon
            if(event_press(PS4_CROSS))
            {
                wx_v =  0; 
                wy_v = 100;
            }

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Just for information: HOW TO POST A SCRIPT INTO THE FORUM

So yes, I think we can do something while using the quick swap weapon feature

Replace 9 o'clock weapon and 6 o'clock weapon code in your script (line 519 in the script above) by this one just below
    Don't forget to set Crouch_ON = TRUE; on your prefered slot:
    If you want Crouch with the 6 o'clock weapon, set the last line in the code below = TRUE;

Hope i'm clear

Code:
        // SQUARE/X for 9 o'clock weapon / Double tap for Health
            if(event_press(PS4_SQUARE))
            {
                if(double_tap(300)) 
                {
                    item = TRUE;
                    wx_v = -75; 
                    wy_v = -75;
                }
                    else // weapon selection
                    {
                        wx_v = -100; 
                        wy_v =  0;
                    }
            }
        // CROSS/A for 6 o'clock weapon
            if(event_press(PS4_CROSS))
            {
                wx_v =  0; 
                wy_v = 100;
            }
    Great, Noozbar.

Thanks for your help, I will give this a try.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello Noozbar, can you please add standard FPS on first person mode to have this work. When I use the script currently now with standard FPS = TRUE on first person mode, it will do a 180 turn when I release the ADS.

Please help with a fix for this?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by StevenCao View Post
    Hello Noozbar, can you please add standard FPS on first person mode to have this work. When I use the script currently now with standard FPS = TRUE on first person mode, it will do a 180 turn when I release the ADS.

Please help with a fix for this?
    It's because of Auto DeadEye which presses R3 when you press or release L2 to start or stop DeadEye
    I don't know how to fix this, I just spent 1 hour on the script
    Disable Auto DeadEye and it should work

8. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

good morning noozbar eventually im still using 1.1 because i dont need all the extra features and i just wanted to know can you add a toggle for better aim assist for this build 1.1

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJMOSTHATED View Post
    good morning noozbar eventually im still using 1.1 because i dont need all the extra features and i just wanted to know can you add a toggle for better aim assist for this build 1.1
    Hold DOWN and press R3/RS

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Very first time I'm ever trying to run a script on CronusMax so I apologize if this is a dumb question. Is there a way to make these controls rumble on my controller so I can tell when they are on or off? I have the rumble feature turned on in my RDO settings. Also am I doing something wrong when I try turning on and off certain features? It's like there's no rhyme or reason to when they'll stick or not.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

There is rumble feedback in the latest version

SILVER I

User Info Menu

gostaria de agradecer ao criador deste script, desculpe pela minha falta de compreensão ao descrever minha dúvida, minha plataforma e o ps4 com esse script ativo sempre pressionam a seta para baixo que desliga e liga o script, alguém pode me ajudar grato a todos.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

15. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

hey noozbar can you help me add crouch so when i activate headshot it crouch down and when i let go L2 it stands up

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJMOSTHATED View Post
    hey noozbar can you help me add crouch so when i activate headshot it crouch down and when i let go L2 it stands up [
    Please post your script in the right way, you are a veteran now...

This feature is in the latest version, use this version

I know
    "im still using 1.1 because i dont need all the extra features"

So don't enable the "extra" features you don't want and the script works the same way

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

anybody knows how to do the Lancaster rapid fire glitch?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678