Topic: Logitech G502 - Battlefield V

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Logitech G502 - Battlefield V

These official mouse tuning guides will show you how to setup your Mice software settings, Cronus Pro X-AIM settings and In-game settings so that they work to perfection - as played by our own team of professionals.

[SIZE=5]Mouse: Cronus PRO then upgrade your CronusMAX PLUS to the latest Firmware

INFO

With the latest X-AIM (v1.11+), you no longer have to disconnect the PS4 or XB1 controller (once it has authenticated) or have it connected to a USB hub before you start to tune your mouse settings. By default the values from the CM Input are now blocked. This is very important - it's so that no values are read from the controller and everything starts from zero. Before this new feature was introduced, many users were tuning their mouse with the controller still connected and wondering why their mouse was sluggish when turning one way and not the other, or only turned left and not right. This was because their analog stick was not sitting at zero and was affecting the mouse output.

This feature cures that. You can also disable the feature so that the controller Input can be read (if you want to use mouse and controller at the same time). Naturally you should do this AFTER you have tuned your mouse.

Simply untick these options in X-AIM:

You first need to get your DPI, Polling Rate, and Mouse Layout set up correctly.

Create a profile in the Logitech Gaming Software to match the one shown below:

1. Take note of the mouse buttons that have been re-mapped to a keypress (in this case numbers 0, 8 and 9) - as the default functions change your DPI and Mouse Profile which you don't want to do.
    2. Assign your Default DPI to 2400
    3. DPI Shift can be any number you choose, but should ALWAYS be lower than your Default DPI
    4. Assign your Polling Rate to 500

PC SOFTWARE SETTINGS

CRONUS PRO (X-AIM) SETTINGS

Create a new X-AIM layout and map your keys like so:
    You can of course choose any layout you like, however this is one I recommend for this game. If you have any issues setting up X-AIM, follow these instructions: https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147133

Configure your mouse settings in X-AIM (Layout options > Mouse Settings)
    Match the mouse settings in your layout to look EXACTLY like the image below:

Remember to match your Mouse DPI to the default DPI you set in the Logitech Gaming Software (in this case 2400). This is VERY important.

IN GAME SETTINGS

Next, you will need to open the in-game options menu, and raise your sensitivity settings to the maximum.

1. NEVER lower the in-game sensitivity when playing with a mouse. This will cause a delay with your mouse and give you a "lag" feeling.
    2. Keep your Button Layout set as the DEFAULT configuration.

Next we need to go into the Advanced tab and match our in-game settings to THIS screenshot below - These settings are VERY important!

The next step is to set your Vehicle Sensitivities to your own personal preference. I personally recommend using the maximum value, but any value between 100% - 200% will work fine.

The last step is to set out in-game deadzones and adjust our Max Input Threshhold.

If your mouse feels too fast or slow, you can adjust the overall sensitivity by using the Max Input Threshold setting in the Advanced tab.
    Any number HIGHER than 85 will lower your sensitivity. Any number LOWER than 85 will raise your sensitivity.

Feel free to leave comments and feedback below. We'd also love to hear your suggestions if you made any adjustments to these settings.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: Logitech G502 - Battlefield V

do you think the ideal would be to use the maximum dpi that my mouse supports or? because I had to reduce the maximum input of the analog right to 65, to be a good way to play.
    I'm currently using 4000 dpi.

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RaphaelM View Post
    do you think the ideal would be to use the maximum dpi that my mouse supports or? because I had to reduce the maximum input of the analog right to 65, to be a good way to play.
    I'm currently using 4000 dpi.
    In xaim, Dpi doesn't control your sensitivity like it does in pc games. I would recommend using 800 - 2400 dpi, then making sure what your mouse uses and what you have in xaim is the same. It is only used for translating your mouse movement over into thumbstick percentages, until you stsrt messing around with more advanced tweaking. Using too high of a dpi just throws the math off and can cause problems, so just play with it and see what you like. I personally use 2400, but only because thats the sensitivity i use when controlling my pc normally andnit just keeps me from having to change mouse setting when i switch between the xbox and pc

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Oh, i just changed this to 2400 and its running perfect! Thanks alot mate.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RaphaelM For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RaphaelM View Post
    Oh, i just changed this to 2400 and its running perfect! Thanks alot mate.
    Using that high of a dpi was probably what was causing the funky mouse stuff.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

where to download help x aim settings

SILVER II

User Info Menu

"Match the mouse settings in your layout to look EXACTLY like the image below"

Where is image ? ı cant see any image

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by damlayener View Post
    "Match the mouse settings in your layout to look EXACTLY like the image below"

Where is image ? ı cant see any image
    There's a dozen images in the post

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thanks for Reply

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi again ,
    Sorry but ı cant see in game setting screenshot ı dont know whats problem. I tried a few browsers but same pls send to me in game settings screanshot when you have free time thanks for all

SILVER III

User Info Menu

these settings do not work very well on ps4, small slow movements with the mouse do not work well. I have already raised deadzone but it is not ideal.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

share your settings pls...Whats your deadzone value ?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

I use 21 in deadzone , and 45 in Threshhold.
    U can play, Just playng as recon is not soo good.
    Bcz of slow hand moviments.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I feel like my character is moving too slow, i usually play on a high sensitivity with controller. And my ads is a little jerky what would yall recommend i mess with to speed up my character movement and smooth out my ads? Im using GLOZZ3N setup with g502 hero. In game deadzones? Dpi? Plz and thank you in advance

SILVER III

User Info Menu

First of all thanks for the settings, works good for me with the sensitivity. I have one problem when moving the mouse and I hope somebody can help me tweak these settings so this wont occur.
    The following is happening: If I move my mouse in a straight line from left to right (X-axis) it will work perfectly fine and goes in a straight line ingame from left to right (vice-versa)
    now if I move my mouse in a straight line on the Y-axis it wont be a straight line ingame, it will deviate to the left: Attachment 6596even tho I am moving my mouse in a straight line on the Y-axis.
    I tested this more with installing an anti-recoil script: and this was my recoil: Attachment 6597. Info: the recoil is only vertical of this gun with barely any horizontal recoil so it is impossible to get this recoil pattern playing normally on controller.

I have tried a lot of settings but the above settings works the best but I cant get rid of this deviation.