Results 1 to 29 of 29

Topic: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

  1. #1
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Exclamation Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKZMi9SLHo0

    method as shown in video if someone could repeat the reset awards then disconnect internet then repeat so it will be useable afk i would greatly appreciate it. this might get patched quick depending on rockstar so if anyone can help me That would be great. thanks

  2. #2
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by tres3 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKZMi9SLHo0

    method as shown in video if someone could repeat the reset awards then disconnect internet then repeat so it will be useable afk i would greatly appreciate it. this might get patched quick depending on rockstar so if anyone can help me That would be great. thanks
    Check the on-line library. Should still be on the first page.

  3. #3
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    ive seen it but its an xbox version and ps4 has diffrent navigation menus and outputs

  4. #4
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by tres3 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKZMi9SLHo0

    method as shown in video if someone could repeat the reset awards then disconnect internet then repeat so it will be useable afk i would greatly appreciate it. this might get patched quick depending on rockstar so if anyone can help me That would be great. thanks
    **I could have made this script do everything faster however I prefer to have reliability. If it takes longer to get into a lobby than usual it'll still work.**

    Prep work: Double tap the PS button on your controller and hover over "Connect to the Internet" double tap the PS button again and it should put you back into RDR Online. I usually double tap the PS button a second time to ENSURE it'll bring up the "Connect to the Internet" option. To use this script while standing out in the open press the Playstation Share button to run the script. It will then open the menu and navigate to the award and run the cycle.


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 192.168.1.1 For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by 192.168.1.1 View Post
    **I could have made this script do everything faster however I prefer to have reliability. If it takes longer to get into a lobby than usual it'll still work.**

    Prep work: Double tap the PS button on your controller and hover over "Connect to the Internet" double tap the PS button again and it should put you back into RDR Online. I usually double tap the PS button a second time to ENSURE it'll bring up the "Connect to the Internet" option. To use this script while standing out in the open press the Playstation Share button to run the script. It will then open the menu and navigate to the award and run the cycle.
    Here's your script but way better try it out.

    Took me like an hour to edit.

    Note: Just start highlighting the award because its better like that so I made it like that.

    (BTW you can remove that first bit if you want XD but you know it took a lot of effort for me to edit it cause it was like remaking it over again)



    - - - Updated - - -

    Also you can update the PS4 script with it.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fadexz For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadexz View Post
    Here's your script but way better try it out.

    Took me like an hour to edit.

    Note: Just start highlighting the award because its better like that so I made it like that.

    (BTW you can remove that first bit if you want XD but you know it took a lot of effort for me to edit it cause it was like remaking it over again)



    - - - Updated - - -

    Also you can update the PS4 script with it.
    Awesome stuff! I'll update it thanks!

  9. #7
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars



    is this the script?


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Workyx1C2KE&t=2s

    20 Dollar ? WTF




  10. #8
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by DeejayDizze View Post


    is this the script?


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Workyx1C2KE&t=2s

    20 Dollar ? WTF



    That is not the script. The script is posted within this thread (Copy and Paste in GPC Compiler on a new script) or it's available within the CronusMax GPC Library.

    Both ways are free.

  11. #9
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by 192.168.1.1 View Post
    That is not the script. The script is posted within this thread (Copy and Paste in GPC Compiler on a new script) or it's available within the CronusMax GPC Library.

    Both ways are free.
    ok he stole it and sold it? naughty



    Thanks for infomation

  12. #10
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by DeejayDizze View Post
    ok he stole it and sold it? naughty



    Thanks for infomation
    No he didn't steal it. His runs differently by closing app, ours disconnects internet which I find to be far more efficient time wise. No problem buddy, here to help.

  13. #11
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    patched

  14. #12
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by DeejayDizze View Post
    patched
    It's not patched I'm doing it at this very moment. Unless they patched that specific award or something because I'm doing some different challenges.

    Edit: Must've taken a few minutes to get to me. Confirmed patched.

  15. #13
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Also patched for me

  16. #14
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by DeejayDizze View Post
    patched
    Quote Originally Posted by 192.168.1.1 View Post

    Edit: Must've taken a few minutes to get to me. Confirmed patched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Volpeblu View Post
    Also patched for me
    +1

  17. #15
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Honestly guys.. after checking few times.. this seems still working for me but we have to be VERY VERY fast in the transit between pressing square and turning off internet

  18. #16
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    delete

  19. #17
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Still working for me. I'm on ps4 running the script just fine

  20. #18
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by dricon View Post
    Still working for me. I'm on ps4 running the script just fine
    Ok working for me about 1 Script 192.168

  21. #19
    GOLD NOVA I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    is this still working?

  22. #20
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    is this still working?
    Quote Originally Posted by dricon View Post
    Still working for me. I'm on ps4 running the script just fine

  23. #21
    GOLD NOVA I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    nice! i got to get some herbs lol can you give me a good spot maybe?

  24. #22
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by zuriconnect View Post
    nice! i got to get some herbs lol can you give me a good spot maybe?
    The video linked at the top gives a good location

  25. #23
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by dricon View Post
    Still working for me. I'm on ps4 running the script just fine

    Which script do you use?
    for me, the script post #5 does not work because it does not reconnect to the internet

  26. #24
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Now it s Patched Update 1.05

  27. #25
    GOLD NOVA I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    had people posting on yt that its still working after patch, i have to get me 100 new herbs i ****ed up last time lol i dont know how to use the script for this glitch, i had the menu where i can undo the internet in double tap ps combo but when i did it i ended up in beeing in main screen without internet, anyway im going to do this all handmade i need these nuggets

  28. #26
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    Which script do you use?
    for me, the script post #5 does not work because it does not reconnect to the internet

    Using the one from Post #4

    For those who are saying it's patched, it's not patched i'm still getting gold after update.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to dricon For This Useful Post:


  30. #27
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by dricon View Post
    Using the one from Post #4

    For those who are saying it's patched, it's not patched i'm still getting gold after update.

    Now it's patched at all.. after 1.05 i'm not getting anymore gold.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Volpeblu For This Useful Post:


  32. #28
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Could this be used to farm exp for the silver challenges?

  33. #29
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold bars

    Quote Originally Posted by illmaticz View Post
    Could this be used to farm exp for the silver challenges?
    No, this does not give you XP.
    To earn XP you needed to complete it then disconnect/close your game as you completed it but I don't think that still works.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Fadexz For This Useful Post:


Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •