Topic: CronusMax never detects controller - FIXED!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

CronusMax never detects controller - FIXED!

EDIT: FIGURED IT OUT! Combination of Non-data cables and wrong ports. SORRY GUYS! Please close the thread.

Hi Guys, been using Cronus Max Plus for a few years now, but I went to use it again just the other day and ran into an issue.

I have it set up so the cronus max goes into my PS4, which goes to a USB Hub, which goes to my PS4 controller and Elite Controller. I like to use my Elite Controller on my PS4.

Normally when I do this, the CM+ shows a "0" on the display, I select my profile with the PS4 control, then select again with my Xbox control.

Now, The CM+ Display just does it's little roundabout animation, and bounces the ps4 back and forth from the profile select, but it never allows any of my controls to give any input. I've tried this in every combination I could imagine, moved USB ports, tried unplugging the devices, etc, but no matter what I do, if the CM+ is in, it just keeps bouncing to the profile select and never takes an input.

Any ideas what could be going wrong? Please let me know if I could clarify anything for you guys.

Thanks for your help.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kantankoras For This Useful Post:

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus Max never detects controller

Quote Originally Posted by kantankoras View Post
    EDIT: FIGURED IT OUT! Combination of Non-data cables and wrong ports. SORRY GUYS! Please close the thread.
    I really appreciate you following up with how you fixed it. Many don't do that and it doesn't help the community.

This post will be a BIG help to others i'm sure.

Thank you!!!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: CronusMax never detects controller - FIXED!

Salve ragazzi la mia non è una risposta ma ho lo stesso problema con il mio CM ma su questi commenti non ho capito come fare a risolvere il problema anche se io uso solo controller ps4 per Ps4
    se potete darmi una mano ve ne sarò grato
    Grazie

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi Guys, been using Cronus Max Plus for a few years now, but I went to use it again just the other day and ran into an issue.

I have it set up so the cronus max goes into my PS4, which goes to a USB Hub, which goes to my PS4 controller and Elite Controller. I like to use my Elite Controller on my PS4.

Normally when I do this, the CM+ shows a "0" on the display, I select my profile with the PS4 control, then select again with my Xbox control.

Now, The CM+ Display just does it's little roundabout animation, and bounces the ps4 back and forth from the profile select, but it never allows any of my controls to give any input. I've tried this in every combination I could imagine, moved USB ports, tried unplugging the devices, etc, but no matter what I do, if the CM+ is in, it just keeps bouncing to the profile select and never takes an input.

Any ideas what could be going wrong? Please let me know if I could clarify anything for you guys.

Thanks for your help.

since I found your problem, could you help me by telling me how did you solve it? thank you so much

SILVER I

User Info Menu

How did you fix it??

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Question do you know how to fix ur cronusmax bc wen I plug it into my Xbox it works perfectly fine it switches numbers by pressing the button it all works but wen I plug it into my computer and go onto the cronusmax program and I plug in my cronusmax it doesn’t detect it and I looked up videos but nothing helps

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello to all first all I love ma cronus but it's won't connect to any device and it won't popup as connected when I pull it up to PC prog and execute cm pro software??? Any help will do just help plzzzxxzzz

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi there,
    I bought my CronusMAX 2 months ago and it was working perfectly.

Now, the problem is that it works on my Playstation, however when plugging it to my computer in order to write a script it shows a massage " your device is not recognized, try to plug it again and if it dose not work that means your device is not working". I tried lots of tips from youtube channels on how to show hidden devices plugged into your computer and it did not work?!!!

could you please advice me what to do?
    Thanks in advance,
    Mjeed

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Cronusmax plus rapid fire not working

Please assist me in the correct way or what game pack to use for my rapid fire to work. Thanks.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi,

I am having a similar problem. When ever I plug the wire into my xbox one controller, it won't show the zero. It just goes into the roundabout animation. The controller will turn on but it's not recognized by the cronusmax.

Can you explain what you did to resolve the issue?

thank you,

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by polynesianvibez View Post
    Hi,

I am having a similar problem. When ever I plug the wire into my xbox one controller, it won't show the zero. It just goes into the roundabout animation. The controller will turn on but it's not recognized by the cronusmax.

Can you explain what you did to resolve the issue?

thank you,
    if you use an xboxone controller with an xboxone console, follow step by step these instructions: Using an Xbox One Controller

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Yeah, I tried all the steps shown and resettled the cronus device to factory settings, but it still shows the waiting for authentication animation. I’ve tried everything. The cronus device may be broken, it’s been a few years since I’ve bought this one. I may have to purchase another cronus unit.

thanks!

polynesianvibez

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Where did you see the steps? I'm looking for them and cannot find them. Please, help

Quote Originally Posted by polynesianvibez View Post
    Yeah, I tried all the steps shown and resettled the cronus device to factory settings, but it still shows the waiting for authentication animation. I’ve tried everything. The cronus device may be broken, it’s been a few years since I’ve bought this one. I may have to purchase another cronus unit.

thanks!

polynesianvibez

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I just followed this link that was posted: https://cronusmax.com/manual/wired_x...o_xbox_one.htm

SILVER II

User Info Menu

how did you fix it...this is my problem. thanks

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steve141 View Post
    how did you fix it...this is my problem. thanks

EDIT: FIGURED IT OUT! Combination of Non-data cables and wrong ports.