Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 267

Topic: Battlefield V GamePack

  1. #31
    GamePack Developer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by grego69200 View Post
    i like this song
    Same old song and dance lol. Really though were putting 110% in for everyone. We dont get paid. In the past I've accepted other forms of gratitude like devices, chips ect, but very rare for money. When I do do money jobs I treat it as is a JOB.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:


  3. #32
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    Same old song and dance lol. Really though were putting 110% in for everyone. We dont get paid. In the past I've accepted other forms of gratitude like devices, chips ect, but very rare for money. When I do do money jobs I treat it as is a JOB.
    Why you dont try to make a BF5 gamepack m8?! You are so good on BO4....BF5 needs a strong aim assist like on BF1....and the others things to, no recoil,auto run, bump trigers, etc...you are the men for that

  4. #33
    GamePack Developer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by KNOFLER69 View Post
    Why you dont try to make a BF5 gamepack m8?! You are so good on BO4....BF5 needs a strong aim assist like on BF1....and the others things to, no recoil,auto run, bump trigers, etc...you are the men for that
    I've never been a aim assist person and have been out of the loop on how they work. That does not mean I cant crash course myself to learn but after I complete my final pack I will be looking into gamepacks that need t.l.c. There are well qualified even more so than myself in this gamefeild area so till I get time to study I cant assist much a.t.m.

    U will start to see a lot positive changes soon.

  5. #34
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by KNOFLER69 View Post
    Why you dont try to make a BF5 gamepack m8?! You are so good on BO4....BF5 needs a strong aim assist like on BF1....and the others things to, no recoil,auto run, bump trigers, etc...you are the men for that
    Aim Assist doesn't work the same in every game - and just because it worked in a previous version doesn't mean it will work like that in the new version. EVERY game has different mechanics - i wish many in the community would understand this.

    X22's BFV gamepack has aim assist - you do understand that he's the one who actually invented this mod originally, right? If you have a constructive bug report to offer, make it and follow the rules on how to do that.

    Asking someone else to make a pack in another developers support topic is bad form.

  6. #35
    GamePack Developer



    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    The GamePack has been updated with Layouts and Aim Assist.

    Please report anything which dont work as you like.

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  8. #36
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Am I able to change recoil while in game? Or to turn burst fire on/off?

    I chose rapid fire on my secondary. And my primary gun wasnt shooting. I was only able to shoot in scope mode because I picked Burst Fire Scope Only. Basically Fire Modes are not the best.
    Aim Assist, Anti Recoil, Sniper Hold Breath and Hair Triggers are the only good mods. Sorry for being blunt.

  9. #37
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    Aim Assist doesn't work the same in every game - and just because it worked in a previous version doesn't mean it will work like that in the new version. EVERY game has different mechanics - i wish many in the community would understand this.

    X22's BFV gamepack has aim assist - you do understand that he's the one who actually invented this mod originally, right? If you have a constructive bug report to offer, make it and follow the rules on how to do that.

    Asking someone else to make a pack in another developers support topic is bad form.
    Ok m8 you are right...i apologize for that!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to KNOFLER69 For This Useful Post:


  11. #38
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    best anti-recounting valance for semi-automatic assault weapons? with active rapid fire
    best anti-recounting valance for semi-automatic assault weapons? with active rapid fire

  12. #39
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    [QUOTE = maxtro; 1164976] ¿la mejor cenefa anti-recuento para armas de asalto semiautomáticas? ¿Con el fuego rápido activo
    mejor cenefa anti-recuento para armas de asalto semi-automáticas? con fuego rápido activo [/ QUOTE]

    Each weapon has its anti-recession value

  13. #40
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    PS4, I tried your script with rapid fire on assault weapons (primary rapid fire, only). It didn't get smooth and sometimes my weapon stopped shooting while I hold the fire button.
    Bust fire with STG 44 was asking for trouble, because the gap between each shot were very noticable and losing fights were often the case.

    For me BF1 competitive gamepack works very well, the anti recoil might need a little update for BFV weapons. Burst fire option, where players chose how many bullets they want into their Burst. And some movements to be add ( like easy slide, instead of double crouch button which doesn't alwats work). The gamepack would be perfect for BFV , in my opinion.

  14. #41
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeusus View Post
    PS4, I tried your script with rapid fire on assault weapons (primary rapid fire, only). It didn't get smooth and sometimes my weapon stopped shooting while I hold the fire button.
    Bust fire with STG 44 was asking for trouble, because the gap between each shot were very noticable and losing fights were often the case.

    For me BF1 competitive gamepack works very well, the anti recoil might need a little update for BFV weapons. Burst fire option, where players chose how many bullets they want into their Burst. And some movements to be add ( like easy slide, instead of double crouch button which doesn't alwats work). The gamepack would be perfect for BFV , in my opinion.
    I'll definitely make sure this is discussed with x22 when we have a development meeting this weekend - thanks for the feedback

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:


  16. #42
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by Suntgata View Post
    Am I able to change recoil while in game? Or to turn burst fire on/off?

    I chose rapid fire on my secondary. And my primary gun wasnt shooting. I was only able to shoot in scope mode because I picked Burst Fire Scope Only. Basically Fire Modes are not the best.
    Aim Assist, Anti Recoil, Sniper Hold Breath and Hair Triggers are the only good mods. Sorry for being blunt.
    Don't be sorry, it's good feedback

    Whatever is posted here as a confirmed bug will be fixed by this weekend - I just need reports.....

  17. #43
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    When we select rapid fire to second weapon same times in game active on primary weapon to and sometimes in game if we choise rapid fire only for primary weapon actives rapid fire on second weapon to...

  18. #44
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Thx for the job

  19. #45
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Great game pack, 2 questions, how does no recoil parameter work? I see most scripts asking for x and y values. Also anyway to prevent aim assist shaking when ADS?

  20. #46
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Waiting for my cronusmax plus to arrive. I look forward to trying the gamepack out.

    Steep learning curve ahead I think.

    Thanks for creating it.

  21. #47
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Hi there, many thanks for that piece of brillant work. It helped me a lot the recent day to get some Advantage. However, I noticed to smaller glitches. The first one, building fortifications doesn't register. You can pull that building tool out and you can start on building. However it doesn't register any progress and fortification isn't build.
    The second glitch showes up when you want to drive a vehicle which is driven by RT on XBoxOne. Forward driving is almost impossible. Just very very slow. Backward driving with RB however is fine.

    I am using Xbox One S with wired standard controller and your recent Skript version on cronusmax+ with latest Firmware.

  22. #48
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    I am having the same issues

  23. #49
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Hello all: winky:
    In the disabled rapidfire is ok?

    I'm sorry I'm using a translator.

  24. #50
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Best pack I have used for BF5 so far.

    Noticed the same issues as above.

    To be honest I don't think cronusmax is much use on BF5. The aim assist on semi auto assault weapons is a
    hinderance at long range with say a G43. It feels like your fighting the aim stick.

    It was interesting with the full auto weapons but did not make enough difference to improve my kd.

    Never tried recon class. I won't be using it on BF5 but will test it on Pubg and BO4. It might come in handy if I decide to use a mouse and keyboard with it in the future.

    I think a mouse and keyboard will improve BF5 more than the cronusmax, together they might make a noticeable
    difference.

  25. #51
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    I agree

  26. #52
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    for aim assist adjustable parameter what is a good number to leave it on? default of 24?

  27. #53
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Hey, does anyone know what’s the best anti recol valu of lewis gun?

  28. #54
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon27ffm View Post
    Hi there, many thanks for that piece of brillant work. It helped me a lot the recent day to get some Advantage. However, I noticed to smaller glitches. The first one, building fortifications doesn't register. You can pull that building tool out and you can start on building. However it doesn't register any progress and fortification isn't build.
    The second glitch showes up when you want to drive a vehicle which is driven by RT on XBoxOne. Forward driving is almost impossible. Just very very slow. Backward driving with RB however is fine.

    I am using Xbox One S with wired standard controller and your recent Skript version on cronusmax+ with latest Firmware.
    Try to disable Rapid or Burst fire

  29. #55
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by BF5Player View Post
    Best pack I have used for BF5 so far.

    Noticed the same issues as above.

    To be honest I don't think cronusmax is much use on BF5. The aim assist on semi auto assault weapons is a
    hinderance at long range with say a G43. It feels like your fighting the aim stick.

    It was interesting with the full auto weapons but did not make enough difference to improve my kd.

    Never tried recon class. I won't be using it on BF5 but will test it on Pubg and BO4. It might come in handy if I decide to use a mouse and keyboard with it in the future.

    I think a mouse and keyboard will improve BF5 more than the cronusmax, together they might make a noticeable
    difference.
    Lol
    I use Xim4+cronusmax. I have been called hacker, been threatened to have my account locked, got salty messages even voice messages.... Still, my account is active.
    It all depends of the anti recoil value you have for the weapon. Plus anti recoil is not that great on moving targets. But after using it a while, you will start developing a tactic for moving targets.
    I tried this gamepack and went back to my old and preferred one, which is Battlefield 1 competitive. I think, that one works better on bf5.
    Your KD will get better, when you start moving the right way.
    I'm a team player, the player which just can't pass by an enemy in a need of revive, been killed many times while reviving, but I still continue reviving to stop ticket bleed. My KD is 2,43 after 208 hours, with 2120 revives.
    Mouse will improve your accuracy, but AA will be a problem to deal with. I only play with Xim4, because I fell uncomfortable playing with a controller.got cramps, my thumb in pain... Så PS3 nav + mouse + cronusmax.

  30. #56
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeusus View Post
    Lol
    I use Xim4+cronusmax. I have been called hacker, been threatened to have my account locked, got salty messages even voice messages.... Still, my account is active.
    It all depends of the anti recoil value you have for the weapon. Plus anti recoil is not that great on moving targets. But after using it a while, you will start developing a tactic for moving targets.
    I tried this gamepack and went back to my old and preferred one, which is Battlefield 1 competitive. I think, that one works better on bf5.
    Your KD will get better, when you start moving the right way.
    I'm a team player, the player which just can't pass by an enemy in a need of revive, been killed many times while reviving, but I still continue reviving to stop ticket bleed. My KD is 2,43 after 208 hours, with 2120 revives.
    Mouse will improve your accuracy, but AA will be a problem to deal with. I only play with Xim4, because I fell uncomfortable playing with a controller.got cramps, my thumb in pain... Så PS3 nav + mouse + cronusmax.
    Hey I use xim apex plus cronusmax. Do you only use Anti Recoil? With the mouse AA is savage, its either good at times or not. I mainly just use Hold Breath just for when Im sniping.

  31. #57
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by Suntgata View Post
    Hey I use xim apex plus cronusmax. Do you only use Anti Recoil? With the mouse AA is savage, its either good at times or not. I mainly just use Hold Breath just for when Im sniping.
    Xim apex is the one I now use, Xim4 is stuck in my head . I use anti recoil, running at press sensitive. I have my xy value to 1,05. I use a curve. I have my dpi set to 1200, hip to 9, ADS to 4 and made some in game changing. I went from using the Logitech g900 to Logitech g305.
    If you want my settings, PM me or open a new thread, which is related to that subject. For now, let us focus on this gamepack subject.

  32. #58
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Am I able to change these settings during the game?

  33. #59
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Can an on\off function in game be implemented for Rapid fire?

  34. #60
    GamePack Developer



    User Info Menu

    Re: Battlefield V GamePack

    Information:

    The Aim Assist will be changed soon for XIM and Controller.
    As soon as I got my XIM4, should work on Apex aswell.
    Then it will be optimized.

    Anti Recoil, you only setup the Y value. If you setup Y and X you will not be able to control/aim while moving the stick since the mod will fight against your stick values.

    Anything needed beside that?
    Please explain in detail, thanks.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •