Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Topic: Battlefield V GamePack

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Battlefield V GamePack

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusus View Post
    Lol
    I use Xim4+cronusmax. I have been called hacker, been threatened to have my account locked, got salty messages even voice messages.... Still, my account is active.
    It all depends of the anti recoil value you have for the weapon. Plus anti recoil is not that great on moving targets. But after using it a while, you will start developing a tactic for moving targets.
    I tried this gamepack and went back to my old and preferred one, which is Battlefield 1 competitive. I think, that one works better on bf5.
    Your KD will get better, when you start moving the right way.
    I'm a team player, the player which just can't pass by an enemy in a need of revive, been killed many times while reviving, but I still continue reviving to stop ticket bleed. My KD is 2,43 after 208 hours, with 2120 revives.
    Mouse will improve your accuracy, but AA will be a problem to deal with. I only play with Xim4, because I fell uncomfortable playing with a controller.got cramps, my thumb in pain... Så PS3 nav + mouse + cronusmax.
    I agree with you, I use xim apex + cronus max, before I used a script for the BT V but the antirecoil did not work very well, I just tried this gamepack and the antirecoil works better than the script but at the moment of a 1 vs 1 I realize that it costs to point to the opponent, as you say "anti recoil is not that great on moving targets" I do not know if that can be improved with the xim apex or the cronus max, by the way, you can add anti recoil horizontal ?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Information:

The Aim Assist will be changed soon for XIM and Controller.
    As soon as I got my XIM4, should work on Apex aswell.
    Then it will be optimized.

Anti Recoil, you only setup the Y value. If you setup Y and X you will not be able to control/aim while moving the stick since the mod will fight against your stick values.

Anything needed beside that?
    Please explain in detail, thanks.
    Now if I understand, I'm going to try the competitive bt 1 gamepad, I understand that xim apex and xim 4 are not the same, but I do not know

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Lol
    I use Xim4+cronusmax. I have been called hacker, been threatened to have my account locked, got salty messages even voice messages.... Still, my account is active.
    It all depends of the anti recoil value you have for the weapon. Plus anti recoil is not that great on moving targets. But after using it a while, you will start developing a tactic for moving targets.
    I tried this gamepack and went back to my old and preferred one, which is Battlefield 1 competitive. I think, that one works better on bf5.
    Your KD will get better, when you start moving the right way.
    I'm a team player, the player which just can't pass by an enemy in a need of revive, been killed many times while reviving, but I still continue reviving to stop ticket bleed. My KD is 2,43 after 208 hours, with 2120 revives.
    Mouse will improve your accuracy, but AA will be a problem to deal with. I only play with Xim4, because I fell uncomfortable playing with a controller.got cramps, my thumb in pain... Så PS3 nav + mouse + cronusmax.
    I agree with you, I have xim apex, before I tried a script for BT V but the antirecoil was not so good, after having been tested in this game the antirecoil is better, and I also have to say that it costs to aim at a target in movement in almost all my confrontations 1 vs 1 I lose, I think it's because of the straightening in the recoil but I do not know much about programming, when you have the activated antirecoil it is very difficult to shoot the rival soldier with much precision, I do not know if I explain myself well. ..

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

it's work with xim apex this gamepack?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

yes, no problem

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hey x22dot, thanks for your hard work, I wanted to ask, could it be possible to add values to rapid fire in bf5, because I feel some weapons could shoot faster than the default value like the zk85

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shokol8 View Post
    Hey x22dot, thanks for your hard work, I wanted to ask, could it be possible to add values to rapid fire in bf5, because I feel some weapons could shoot faster than the default value like the zk85
    No problem

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Version 1.2: Added customizable Rapid Fire Speed, Default Rapid Fire speed set to Maximum, removed Burst Fire Mode [03.Feb.19]

Wait untill the GamePack gets updated in CronusPRO!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Version 1.2: Added customizable Rapid Fire Speed, Default Rapid Fire speed set to Maximum, removed Burst Fire Mode [03.Feb.19]

For me the cmax is not working with xim apex amin the standard value on antirecoil some weapon and others down..

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by giacomo View Post
    For me the cmax is not working with xim apex amin the standard value on antirecoil some weapon and others down..
    I don't officially support APEX.
    I only tested this GP on Controller and XIM4.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Where can I find this GP?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello xxdot22 good work ... a doubt the aim assit in 1.2 really works? If so, you can give me an idea why I do not see it working. Thanks

SILVER II

User Info Menu

You are a LEGEND, long live to the king, long live to x22Dot.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shokol8 For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Information:

The InGame Aim Assist has been nerfed, I tested it the last weekend. That makes Aim Assist weaker, I will update the Aim Assist Mod to get the best results.
    Also that makes the planed Shotgun Snap Assist Mod (see BF1) not work anymore.

Still, feel free to test the BF1 Shotgun AA and report in this topic.

Thanks

17. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hola xxdot22 buen trabajo ... ¿alguna duda el objetivo que se muestra en 1.2 realmente funciona? Si es así, puedes darme una idea de por qué no lo veo funcionando. Gracias

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HitShot View Post
    Hola xxdot22 buen trabajo ... ¿alguna duda el objetivo que se muestra en 1.2 realmente funciona? Si es así, puedes darme una idea de por qué no lo veo funcionando. Gracias
    Hey, can you please Reply on in english, I dont speak this language.
    Gracias =)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi. x22Dot, thank you for your hard work. i keep using your gamepack for BF1. I'm used to autospot(fire only) and rapid fire (ads only). Add these options if possible.
    Is it possible to separate the option "rapidfire" for the primary and secondary weapons? sorry for google translator

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bruse77 View Post
    Hi. x22Dot, thank you for your hard work. i keep using your gamepack for BF1. I'm used to autospot(fire only) and rapid fire (ads only). Add these options if possible.
    Is it possible to separate the option "rapidfire" for the primary and secondary weapons? sorry for google translator
    I can add these Mods yes.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

In terms of anti-recoil on full-auto weapons... should I expect better results with using the weapon on full auto + anti-recoil mod or should I use single shot + rapid fire mod + anti-recoil?
    Thanks!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Can someone say me the adjustable parameter for Anti-Recoil and Aim Assist? Coz, with the default parameter, doesn't work.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GLITCHIN AIN EZ View Post
    In terms of anti-recoil on full-auto weapons... should I expect better results with using the weapon on full auto + anti-recoil mod or should I use single shot + rapid fire mod + anti-recoil?
    Thanks!
    Full Auto Gun + Recoil Mod
    Semi Auto Gun + RF Mod + Recoil Mod

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Full Auto Gun + Recoil Mod
    Semi Auto Gun + RF Mod + Recoil Mod
    Ah... RF mod is set by default to max fire rate so at that point a full auto gun set to single shot will fire at the same rate and have the same recoil characteristics as when it is in full auto. That being said, what happens when you add one of the specializations that improve a gun's accuracy? I don't know how recoil mods are programmed but I would imagine if the baseline recoil were reduced with one of the added gun specializations, then the recoil mod would over-compensate and not work correctly. Thank you!

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GLITCHIN AIN EZ View Post
    Ah... RF mod is set by default to max fire rate so at that point a full auto gun set to single shot will fire at the same rate and have the same recoil characteristics as when it is in full auto. That being said, what happens when you add one of the specializations that improve a gun's accuracy? I don't know how recoil mods are programmed but I would imagine if the baseline recoil were reduced with one of the added gun specializations, then the recoil mod would over-compensate and not work correctly. Thank you!
    You can setup the low recoil perk and compensate the remaining with the mod. That would make the recoil quality better.

Yes, RF + Single Fire is the same. As Full auto.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hola se puede usar con teclado u mouse. gracias !! Estoy usando un gpc que me permite controlar el retroceso y también desconectar el rapifire pero me gustaria probar otra cosa que no me to tan eficaz....

hello can be used with keyboard or mouse. Thank you !! I am using a gpc that allows me to control the recoil and also disconnect the rapifire but I would like to try something else that does not work so effective

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Hi.
    I had a busy schedule, so couldn't be online and reply to the posts.
    I still use the old BF1, havn't textes the new one yet. Will do that later today.
    Xim4 and come Apex are not far from each other. You can configure your Apex to act like Xim4, of that's what you want.
    If you use curves which can interfere with the anti recoil of this Gamepack, you will not have good gameplays.
    If you XY values are higher than 1.00 , if will affect your aiming as well. Your xim Ang in game setting can make this gamepack not working well for you, even that the gamepack is pretty good.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Well, just tried the gamepack.
    Great work XDOT. I like it. It works well with my xim Apex setting.
    The only issue I have is when respawning it just flashes many times (rapid fire on).

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I found too dificult to actually do a good value for anti-recoil, there is a way to change in game?

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Well, just tried the gamepack.
    Great work XDOT. I like it. It works well with my xim Apex setting.
    The only issue I have is when respawning it just flashes many times (rapid fire on).
    Hey, I have no idea About XIM Apex. I am using a XIM4 and this GamePack and this should really be forbidden to be that deadly :P

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Hey, I have no idea About XIM Apex. I am using a XIM4 and this GamePack and this should really be forbidden to be that deadly :P
    Lol, it's not a xim issue.
    Talking about the bleeding hud flashing , when trying to bleed out. Only happens when rapid fire is enable.

For the fire rate, increasing value will make it fire fast, right? But will it be noticable in the point where it can make other players report?

I changed from BF1 competitive to this. Nice work.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Lol, it's not a xim issue.
    Talking about the bleeding hud flashing , when trying to bleed out. Only happens when rapid fire is enable.

For the fire rate, increasing value will make it fire fast, right? But will it be noticable in the point where it can make other players report?

I changed from BF1 competitive to this. Nice work.
    Lower Value means faster ROF.
    The default (non adjustable) has theoretically the fastest value.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast