Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Topic: Battlefield V GamePack

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: Battlefield V GamePack

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Lower Value means faster ROF.
    The default (non adjustable) has theoretically the fastest value.
    Thx, will give it a value of 1-3 to see if I notice any difference.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Is it possible to add, the skidding movement?
    Not Everytime the game let me perform the double tap to slide. I remember , you did movements for COD IW once.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusus View Post
    Thx, will give it a value of 1-3 to see if I notice any difference.
    The lowest value is 11 ;-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    The lowest value is 11 ;-)
    Thx

SILVER III

User Info Menu

guys.. don't laugh... where is possibile to download this gamepack !??!?! lol

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by suket View Post
    guys.. don't laugh... where is possibile to download this fu.kcindè+.+gn gamepack !??!?! lol
    Open the cronus Pro software click On programmer plug in your mini usb and plug your mini usb in your cronus now you should see a list of gamepacks at the right top where it says GAMEPACKS find the Battlefield V gamepack now drag the gamepack into your Cronus memory slot
    then you Can select the mods you Want when your done click Program Device make sure you wait till it’s done programming when is done click finish and unplug your cronus and now your ready to destroy in bf5

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by suket View Post
    guys.. don't laugh... where is possibile to download this fu.kcindè+.+gn gamepack !??!?! lol
    Follow Snackz instructions or the official instructions but please don't use these words.

Thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello everyone

being new user i want to create my own script for battlefield 5 knowing that i play with a keyboard and mouse spirit of gamer m9 pro 2000dpi on my ps4
    Can you help me please
    I am currently using this script and I have no rapid fire; thing I'm looking for
    thank you
    // GPC Online Library
    // [ps4] _battlefield_v_mouse & keyboard [alpha] .gpc

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hey 22XDOT, Do you have some recoil values for cronusmax + xim?

I'm having problems programming a gamepack in a slot, I have plenty of slots 8 and 9 and when I try to write a gamepack but at the time of testing it is as if nothing had been written, trying different values of antirecoil but not recognizing any, the rest Slots I have configured for other games, what can I do?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fredd_90 View Post
    Hey 22XDOT, Do you have some recoil values for cronusmax + xim?

I'm having problems programming a gamepack in a slot, I have plenty of slots 8 and 9 and when I try to write a gamepack but at the time of testing it is as if nothing had been written, trying different values of antirecoil but not recognizing any, the rest Slots I have configured for other games, what can I do?
    Slots 8 and 9, don't work. I use only 1-7.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusus View Post
    Slots 8 and 9, don't work. I use only 1-7.
    Ah ok,I did not know it, thanks!

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

XDOT, you might take a look at rapid fire. When selected, I'm not able to build fortifications. With your other BF ganepacks, when Rapid fire is able. I can build fortifications.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Good morning, having an issue with the GP for BFV. The recoil appears to be the same with or without the mod and when pulling L2 for ADS there is a lot of movement. Is there something wrong with the anti recoil settings? Something I can change the value on?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hello team.
    I tried yesterday this gamepack.
    I was playing with M1A1 and everything was fine, rapid fire works excellent, but...
    When i die and spawn again, rapid fire doesn't work and i must choose zero slot and after the slot i have the pack and works again.
    Why that happens?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi all, new to cronus so need a bit of help here. I loaded the BFV game pack but I have no idea if the values I set are correct and more so I cant get the rapid fire option to work at all, what am i doing wrong?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hello there i get some very strange input on my mouse with this setup its like it is oil on top of water when i aim down sights ads my gun sight will make random movements and become impossible to move or control this was with the xim settings for auto aim with the value 9 and i gave 14 a go anything less than these values and it simply is not noticable also 15 recoil combined with the auto aim mod i have 12k dpi sync set to commen with 1000hz running latest softwear on all my gear before that is brought up. i use xim apex logitech g502 hero logitech g pro keyboard cronusmax on xbox one x. these settings are simply unplayable you cannot move your aim in a productive way i tested this setup with 4000 dpi and it is alot more frustrating. To me this script needs a massive update as my setup is a shamble no way you will kill anyone with a crosshair that feels like its controlled by a bunch of internet trolls :} help>

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi,
    first, thank you for a great work,...
    I'm a first time Cronusmax user, and I love it,.. I tried both BF1 competitive and BFV gamepack,.. and to be frank, I love how you separated AIM CORRECTION values for HIP and ADS in BF1 competitive,... the only thing missing is to have also both HORIZONTAL and VERTICAL value.... and I know that this is an overkill now, but having a separate values for ADS standing, crouching and prone would be perfect (not sure if that is even possible, but hey, one can dream)
    Is there a way to use this script with xaim plugin and MAK?
    Is aim assist possible with xaim and MAK, cos I tested a few scripts that works fine on controller, but go haywire when using mouse and keyboard,.. or am I doing smth wrong?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

hi, can you add the auto heal in your next release please? i think that with class medic is the most important thing...thank you

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Solid work. Tested this yesterday and it seems to work like intended. AR is works great. My question is, that how is this aim assist supposeed to work? I didnt notice any effect beside scope shaking.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Guys can someone help me with correct values: Anti Recoil and Rapid Fire. How to adjust / What's best? 24/24 or different and why? each weapon have different ?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

you have to try with every single weapon...change values til you think is the right combination

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey there... I need help... I got a problem with the gamepacks... I can put it on the stick and I can choose the memory place on the cronus (0, 1 or 2). Than I run the game (Battlefield V), but nothing happen with the settings... No anti recoil, no rapid fire just none of the game pack mods... DonI need to activate de mod with any button combos or something else? Plz help me out I can't find any solutions....
    (PS4, USB Hub, Razer Raiju, Battlefield V). Thanks for your help

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Did you enable them in the slot configuration? Mine is working great, tho i only use AR and only with one gun

SILVER I

User Info Menu

If i put in the GamePack than it pops up a setup window... What do you enable? Anti recoil mod enabled and 24? And the rest?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

And have you activatet just on mod? And do I need to presse some special buttons ingame to activate? And which sot do you use 0, 1, 2? Thank you for your help

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I used slot 1. I only activated AR mod from config window. I think there aint any seperate button combos to activate mods in this gamepack.
    Then i just put CM to ps4, choose slot 1 and thats it.
    Could there be hardware issue perhaps?

Oh, and AR value depend solely from the weapon you choose. I use value 23 for fast firing smg's.

Edit. You use mouse so you use X-aim plugin? If i remember right, you need to load the script in the X-aim?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Ok thanks for your fast answer, there shouldn't be any hardware problems... Maybe i activated to much mods in one time... I'll try your help and I will write again if it is working . Thank you

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

why not include in gamepack the Auto Heal (Medic-Support) like in Bf5 Script?

AUTO HEAL MEDIC

WHEN PLAYING MEDIC; USE AUTO HEAL MEDIC!
    THIS WILL SUPPLY THE MEDI KIDS TO YOUR TEAM AUTOMATICALLY AND IT ALSO IT WILL AUTO RESTORE YOUR OWN HEALTH

AUTO HEAL

RESTORERS YOUR HEALTH AUTOMATICALLY. THE AUTO HEALTH IS PROGRAMMED TO WORK AFTER YOU FIRED YOUR GUN AND RELOADED IT WITHIN 1000 MS. YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU CHARACTER RELOAIM AND THEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER AUTO HEALS. IF YOU DO NOT RELOAD WITHIN THE 100MS YOU WILL NOT AUTO HEAL (BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS USE THE HEAL BTN MANUALLY AT ANY TIME).

https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/190510-BATTLEFIELD-5

The Gamepack for Bf1.. GamePack for Battlefield 1: Competitive GamePack -- still insuperable.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

^^ That would be great addition.
    Also, AR seems like it doesn't always activate when i shoot, it randomly does that.
    It's not really an issue, but can that be fixed?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

iam copied it on slot 1 but stil cornusmax dont do anything

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast