Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Topic: Battlefield V GamePack

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Battlefield V GamePack

Hey lalabubu,
    I use the Battlefield V GP, and I play on the PS4 with a DS controller. By default, when I enter the game, my CM is either illuminated pink, or blue. If the illumination is Pink on the CM and the DS, then the mod is active. If the illumination is blue on the CM and the DS, the mod is off. Holding down the touch pad and the X toggles between Off/On.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey farqad77,

Since you recently posted, maybe you will see this. When you load the GP into the slot of your CM, you can click on the numeral button to the left of the slot, thus opening the configuration window. Each class of the gamepack has mod options.
    In Game Soldier Button Layout is Class 1, and can be disabled/enabled in the config window, or in the game.
    In Game Soldier Stick Layout is Class 2.
    Class 3 is not present, and that would be Sensitivity, but it can still be adapted inside the game while playing.
    My Config window shows Anti-Recoil next, which is Class 5, but the Config window shows Aim Assist, which is Class 4, next. Anti-Recoil is a bear to deal with. Every weapon is different for Anti-Recoil, and your in-game settings will affect the strength of the AR, as well. I suggest using AR with only 1 weapon. I manually set my AR for my STG44 in the Config window at 52. Why 52? I did 8+ hours of in-game play testing, with my sensitivity settings and BFV options, to get the least amount of muzzle drop, and no muzzle climb that worked for me.
    Class 6 is Rapid Fire, and you turn it off/on here in the Config window. I prefer Adjustable Parameter. Mine is set to 35.
    Class 7 is skipped, as it is not needed in BF5. Auto Spot
    Class 8 is next, and that is Auto Sprint. Enable/Disable it in the Config Window.
    Class 9 is Sniper Breath
    Class 10 is Quick Scope
    Class 11 is Hair Triggers

Any, and all of these Classes, and the Mods found in them, can be turned off/on while playing the game. I believe my DS controller was hold down Touchpad and Option button for around 3 seconds, then the illumination light flashes. I let go of the Option button, and navigate through classes using the Square button, and navigate through Mods in those classes using the Triangle button.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

when you plan to insert auto heal in the gamepack.?

- - - Updated - - -

when you plan to insert auto heal in the gamepack.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

you mentioned in subject to Battlefiled V but the gamepack photos about rainbow really iam confused and not know what I must do
    please guide me

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I have pink illumination and profile picked, but I see no difference at all.
    There is no aimbot on this gamepack right?
    Can't hit anyone with PS4 controller, and my console is connected to an 80" tv, so, bringing keyboard and mouse to the living room is not an option. Bought this in hopes for hard aim assist on ps4 controller sticks but can't feel any difference

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hello, I start here, I want to use this gamepack, but when I enter the values ​​for the anti-recoil, it has no effect in game. Do you have values ​​to share. I play with the m1a1 scope 3 and m1928 thompson with scope 1.25. fov 90. sensitivity of soldier 100%

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hello, I start here, I want to use this gamepack, but when I enter the values ​​for the anti-recoil, it has no effect in game. Do you have values ​​to share? I play with the m1a1 scope 3 and m1928 thompson with scope 1.25. fov 90. sensitivity of soldier 100%.ps4 pro. Nacon rev 2

SILVER II

User Info Menu

If you add AutoHeal/HealthSpam(Left D-pad every ~100ms) to this GamePack I would definitely use it!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hello, I start here, I want to use this gamepack, but when I enter the values ​​for the anti-recoil, it has no effect in game. Do you have values ​​to share. I play m1a1 scope x3 and thompson x1 . Fov 90. Sensibility soldiers 100%. Thx

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Maybe slightly off topic, but hows that in this gamepack anti recoil you can aim freely without it affecting to anti recoil and vice versa? In other scripts, you cant move aim normally with anti recoil mod on becose it affects to it somehow?
    That makes this gamepack awesome

Edit. Just found 2 scripts that enables aim movement while shooting with anti recoil mod.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

How do I make this work with my XAIM plugin and mouse and keyboard? I can display the memory slot for the controller but when I open the XAIM plugin I get the 3 lines and the pack doesn't seem to be loaded in game?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

please note: I can make it work with the controller, but not the XAIM plugin

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hi guys im new here and to cronus. today i bought cronus max plus. i followed the official cronus max you tube channel set up guide. and i followed by the same channels how to get a game pack tutorial. the gamepack i used was the battlefield v by x22DOT version 1.4 i think. i use it on a ps4 ive tried it on both wired connection and blue tooth. standard DS4 controller.
    the problem im getting is the anti recoil doesnt seem to work.. its pre set so if i go up towards 100 is that stronger or weaker as i cant see any difference.
    also when i aim down sites is shakes side to side really bad weather im stationary or moving. its really bad
    any help on how to fix this id really appreciate it. also whilst im here is there other battlefield gamepacks as i can only see this 1 on the official site

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I'm having a similar issue with the ads jittering side to side on m1a1 and stg 44. Not sure how to fix that.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

If I set the anti recoil above 38 that's when I cant aim down sights without it shaking. The higher you go above 40 the worse it gets. So I'm not getting any anti recoil on any weapons
    Plus the rapid fire feels horrible on alot of guns it jams on most weapons. Is this something the dev will fix ? Also I get a laggy feel when moving. Not impressed by cronus so far if I'm honest

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hello friends. I did numerous tests changing the anti-recoil parameters. Shooting the wall, my tests showed that in all situations the point that the bullet hits is not the same. Is it possible to keep the recoil of the shot always at the same point?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M3M3M3 View Post
    Hello friends. I did numerous tests changing the anti-recoil parameters. Shooting the wall, my tests showed that in all situations the point that the bullet hits is not the same. Is it possible to keep the recoil of the shot always at the same point?

Nope, not in modern games at least.
    All recent titles, in fact, have a percentage of randomness in the recoil so it is almost impossible to fire a weapon like a laser:
    Antirecoil's goal is to collect bullets as much as possible and make sure that most of them will reach the target

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

1) latest model - cronusmax plus v3
    2) latest version
    3) xbox elite controller 2018
    4) xbox one x 2018
    5) wired
    6) No
    7) default settings - only enabling anti recoil and aim assist
    8) No
    9) Does anyone know how to get rid of the shaking? Anytime i use any gun and aim down site the gun jitters viciously. I mainly use the STG or M1A1

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    Nope, not in modern games at least.
    All recent titles, in fact, have a percentage of randomness in the recoil so it is almost impossible to fire a weapon like a laser:
    Antirecoil's goal is to collect bullets as much as possible and make sure that most of them will reach the target
    Got it. Thank you very much, I am new cronus user. I'm testing various parameters, as well as several scripts.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

the latest patch introduces random accuracy with fully autos after the 1st 4 shots and random recoil if you just keep firing it gets better with burst fire and longer between bursts the more accurate and predictable it will become these changes are on smg's and assault rifles so i think the scripts will need work

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by deeench91 View Post
    the latest patch introduces random accuracy with fully autos after the 1st 4 shots and random recoil if you just keep firing it gets better with burst fire and longer between bursts the more accurate and predictable it will become these changes are on smg's and assault rifles so i think the scripts will need work
    I can have a look if I can do something.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

yes disable aim assist its not working as intended maybe a way to centre the shot horizontal like the recoil has a value or add that into it i think it will be a massive help. after the 4th shot fully auto the gun can jump left and right so i think some sort of centring value will help

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    I can have a look if I can do something.
    yes please i feel my feed back is very basic but i have over 150 hours played in this game so i understand the recoil pretty well its just hard to translate that into a script so i hope my feedback will help

my understanding is VERTICAL recoil is progressive in the scripts and the only adjustment you can make is the amount of recoil you cant change the progression is the correct?

can we have HORIZONTAL recoil that is progressive but we are able to adjust the amount of recoil and the value of progression is adjustable and do the same for VERTICAL progression so its fully adjustable

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Anyone up for Aim Assist for Battlefield V?

I will have some time in a couple of weeks but I've some good ideas
    Hi can you help please to set my lewis battlefield 5

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by deeench91 View Post
    yes please i feel my feed back is very basic but i have over 150 hours played in this game so i understand the recoil pretty well its just hard to translate that into a script so i hope my feedback will help

my understanding is VERTICAL recoil is progressive in the scripts and the only adjustment you can make is the amount of recoil you cant change the progression is the correct?

can we have HORIZONTAL recoil that is progressive but we are able to adjust the amount of recoil and the value of progression is adjustable and do the same for VERTICAL progression so its fully adjustable
    Of course

27. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Buonasera Anch'io ho gli stessi problemi che hanno riscontrato nei commenti qui sopra...vi chiedo se per favore potete aggiornare BFVx22 per Ps4
    poi ho visto che il fiaware del Cronus non viene aggiornato dal 2017...come mai?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi English please

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Good evening I too have the same problems that they found in the comments above ... I ask you if you can please update BFVx22 for Ps4
    then I saw that the Cronus fiaware is not updated since 2017 ... why?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by makimonocombo View Post
    1) latest model - cronusmax plus v3

9) Does anyone know how to get rid of the shaking? Anytime i use any gun and aim down site the gun jitters viciously. I mainly use the STG or M1A1

exactly the same problem. A lot of shaking when aiming!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Intenta presionar triángulos unos segundos.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast