Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Topic: Battlefield V GamePack

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Re: Battlefield V GamePack

Quote Originally Posted by darckness View Post
    just giving my feedback on the new update 1.7 update,

it's great how you can change things on the fly, all modes seemed working fine accept the rapid fire,

- now the rapid fire it works fine soon you activate it but it stops working after a while or when you interact with the other modes, and the only way to get it back on its by unplugging/plugging the CM and activating it all over again.

- the aim assist still jittery, shaky , skiping pixels and dragging you aim away from the target.
    - the aim assist still jittery, shaky , skiping pixels and dragging you aim away from the target.
    You have the aim assist value set to high. Reduce it. It sounds like you may have rapid-fire too high as well I'll have to look.

Faster is not always better when it comes to rapid fire. I will usually set it to what I know will be a little slow and fire the weapon, the change the value by 1 or 2. Listens and see if the fire rate got faster. Repeat until you can't hear any difference. Then reduce it back 1 or 2. Some games will penalize you when you over spam the trigger.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    You have the aim assist value set to high. Reduce it. It sounds like you may have rapid-fire too high as well I'll have to look.

Faster is not always better when it comes to rapid fire. I will usually set it to what I know will be a little slow and fire the weapon, the change the value by 1 or 2. Listens and see if the fire rate got faster. Repeat until you can't hear any difference. Then reduce it back 1 or 2. Some games will penalize you when you over spam the trigger.
    yah... i did lower the aim value to the lowest it can get which is only 1, yes its not shaky anymore, but its still skipping pixels and dragging your aim away from the target.

regarding the rapid fire i used the value of 5, i will try to lower that and give you the feedback..

you guys are great and thank you for your hard efforts.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi dear Community i have no idea how to configure my cronis max for battlefield v rapid fire recoil pestol rapid fire nothing works. I would be grateful for your help or assist. thanks in advance heaps luv Smokie

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi, is there anyway of downloading an older version of the BFV gamepack? I'm looking for the 1.4 version please.

Thanks

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hey!! Could you please guys upload the old version for the people who doesn't want to struggle with "onthefly" commands?
    I'm a bit old and I find this new method really tedious when it was really simple before the last two updates, I would like to program my device as I used to do on pc and get it ready to go after that.

Can you please share some light on this subject, or perhaps provide a manual for dummies? Because right now it's seems impossible to make it work the same way i did a mont ago.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xaxini View Post
    Hey!! Could you please guys upload the old version for the people who doesn't want to struggle with "onthefly" commands?
    I'm a bit old and I find this new method really tedious when it was really simple before the last two updates, I would like to program my device as I used to do on pc and get it ready to go after that.

Can you please share some light on this subject, or perhaps provide a manual for dummies? Because right now it's seems impossible to make it work the same way i did a mont ago.

I'm sure I'm much older than you. The menu system is different but it's far from difficult. The on-the-fly adjustments to anti-recoil or rapid-fire should be done in an out of the way place where time is not a factor. Hold LT/L2 and press Menu/Options.....theLED will start flashing blue. Means you're in the Mod Menu.

MOD MENU (Flashing Blue)

• Anti-Recoil LT + UP (Enable/Disabled)

• Adjustable Anti-Recoil
      • LT + LB - Anti-Recoil -1
      • LT + RB - Anti-Recoil + 1

• Adjustable Rate of Fire
      • RT + LB - Rapid Fire Rate of Fire -1
      • RT + RB - Rapid Fire Rate of Fire +1

If you wanted to turn Anti-Recoil completely off, hold LT/L2 & UP on the D-Pad. You will feel two slight rumbles and the LED will briefly flash red. Repeat to toggle it back on and the LED will flash green for a sec.

To adjust the Anti-Recoil strength hold LT then use LB/L1 or RB/R1. For LB/R1 each tap is -1 and RB/R1 each tap is +1. To adjust Rapid Fire hold RT/R2 and repeat the process. When you're done LT/L2 + Menu/Options to save and exit.

I'm sorry if you find that tedious. We developed that system after hours & hours of testing and feedback from many different users on Discord.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I'm sure I'm much older than you. The menu system is different but it's far from difficult. The on-the-fly adjustments to anti-recoil or rapid-fire should be done in an out of the way place where time is not a factor.
    Hey!! Thanks for the detailed instructions Batts, will try tomorrow again in case i missed something. Would be nice if you could upload a simpler version and keep both of them online though.

I tried this afternoon and I was able to make it work partially. If I set rapid fire on it's only working when hipfiring or ADS, but it's impossible to set rapidfire to always on now like we did a couple of updates ago.

Reggarding the "much older" statement... let's make it a tie. I would like to be able to say you are right, but being my age I'm afraid you could only be older, not much.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xaxini View Post
    Hey!! Thanks for the detailed instructions Batts, will try tomorrow again in case i missed something. Would be nice if you could upload a simpler version and keep both of them online though.

I tried this afternoon and I was able to make it work partially. If I set rapid fire on it's only working when hipfiring or ADS, but it's impossible to set rapidfire to always on now like we did a couple of updates ago.

Reggarding the "much older" statement... let's make it a tie. I would like to be able to say you are right, but being my age I'm afraid you could only be older, not much.

I'm not ashamed to say it...I recently turned 58. I still enjoy playing video games as much as I ever have. I'v been retired for almost 4 years, so I probably play more frequently now that I ever had time to before. If the GamePack isn't working for you....just PM me. I'll put together something for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

I'm not ashamed to say it...I recently turned 58. I still enjoy playing video games as much as I ever have. I'v been retired for almost 4 years, so I probably play more frequently now that I ever had time to before

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I love the new script. Everything works well. However, you can't jump while ADS on xbox. Jump shooting is huge in FPS. Is there a fix to this coming?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Recoil works perfectly at close range. Over long distances, climbs 3x above head.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I'm not ashamed to say it...I recently turned 58. I still enjoy playing video games as much as I ever have. I'v been retired for almost 4 years, so I probably play more frequently now that I ever had time to before. If the GamePack isn't working for you....just PM me. I'll put together something for you.
    Sent you a message yesterday, I'm still struggling with the gamepack.

Some help please?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hello, in my opinion, version 1.4 was more simple, the antorecoil and the rapidfire worked for me. I do not let improvements to the version 1.7 Strafe shot, Drop shot and Kill swicht I liked very much would add the shoot and crouch or shoot bowing. Yes I can not have version 1.4 in any way with the improvements that I commented I would be grateful if someone can do something for me because the truth in this version does not work for the antirecoil and the rapidfire a greeting

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cronusx For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Please do version 1.4 (was better)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I am trying to use rapid fite, but its now working, L2 + DPad UP

any idea why? Tks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi mate , I play battlefield 5 cronumax update the gamepack when I try to create a new slots for it my device get like orange color how is the right way to create slots with the new version of battlefield 5 gamepack thank you

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Where can I get instructions to create new slots for new version gamepack battlefield V

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

hello how to set the weapon author: there was no recoil SF on the stormtrooper I do not embrace the package of games please help

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Olá, estou tendo problemas com o Battlefield V Game Pack, estou habilitando o faire rápido e o anti recuo e eles não estão funcionando, acho que as outras opções também estão tendo problemas

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Im using xim apex with this and it doesnt seem to work unless AA is on. And my AA is set to 1 and still jitters like crazy, cant change recoil or rapid fire values either.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Suntgata View Post
    Im using xim apex with this and it doesnt seem to work unless AA is on. And my AA is set to 1 and still jitters like crazy, cant change recoil or rapid fire values either.
    They don't give a fuk about bf5 gamepack anymore as you can see, they broke it and it's been like that for a couple of months already, there are a few broken things like rapid fire, now you can only use it when hipfiring or ads, not in both modes as it used to be, rapid fire it's also working in "dynamic mode" only no matter what settings you choose, so it wouldn't be a surprise if the rest of the gamepack is also broken.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

No lo encuentro por favor ayuda

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi there,
    i have a problem with the Activation of Anti-Recoil on PS4 with a Scuf Controller.
    Game Pack is installed, Cronusmax connected to ps4. L2 + Options = Controller is blue Flashing --> Mod Mode. Then i Press L2 + D-Pad up : Green Flash then back to Blue Flash. Close Mod-Mode with L2 + Options. Anti-Recoil doesn´t work. Where is the Mistake?

I hope you can help me

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo_Frost For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Please write a script for a fee request

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hi, is there any way to get back to battlefield V 1.4 x22DOT ? the new version battlefield V 1.7 x22DOT doesn't work for me How i see, its doesn't work for everyone. Hope they fixed it or upload previous version

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

anti recoil does not work. We bought this device but no one is helping

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hello everyone!
    I searching for a good scrip for battelfield v on ps4, i play with a cronus and a joystick, I aim with l1 and shoot with r1.
    I want a rapid fire, a good aim assit, auto run, and these stuff.
    Its posible a auto self cured? Just curious haha.
    I have a little problem with my aim, i dont know how can be better, i think thats gonna help me so much.

Thanks a lot for reading me and for the help.
    Hugs.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789