Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: Battlefield V GamePack

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Exclamation Battlefield V GamePack

The Battlefield 5 GamePack introduces a bunch of great mods, including Rapid Fire, Adjustable Parameters, Anti-Recoil V2, Auto Sprint, Hair Triggers and Bumper Swap, Quick Scope, Auto Sprint, Aim Assist, Aim Assist Input Device, Sniper Breath and Secondary/Primary Rapid Fire.

List of Features and Instructions:

Class 1: In Game Button Layout

Mod0=Default
    Mod1=Alternate
    Mod2=Lefty
    Mod3=Lefty Alternate
    Mod4=Default [Swapped]
    Mod5=Alternate [Swapped]
    Mod6=Lefty [Swapped]
    Mod7=Lefty Alternate [Swapped]

NOTE:
    All Battlefield 5 Layouts are available withing this GamePack, even Trigger Swapped!

Want to use the game specific control options but other MODS make this impossible and only allow you to use the universal layouts? No problem. All the layout options are covered here.
    Setting this Class is very important. If you don't select the correct layout that you are using In Game, the rest of the Mods in this GamePack may not function correctly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Class 2: In Game Stick Layout

Mod0=Default
    Mod1=Southpaw

NOTE:
    Both In Game Stick Layouts are available!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Class 3: Anti-Recoil Control System V2

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled (Y Inverted)

NOTE:

The adjustable parameter sets how much the compensation should be.
    Each mod can adjust the compensation power for the 'Recoil Control System'.

You can counter the In Game Weapon Recoil with this mod, that means you can have almost no recoil.

See Class #4 for adjustable parameter.

**This also fixes the XIM4 Mouse jittering (Error occured since ~2015/16).

Class 4: Anti-Recoil Control Power: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE:
    The adjustable parameter sets how much the compensation should be.

You can choose a value between 1 and 100.
    The Default value is 24.

A higher value means a stronger compensation.
    A lower value means less compensation.

When you use a high sensitivity the value can be higher than the default value.
    When you use a low sensitivity the value can be lower than the default value.

Class 5: Rapid Fire

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled [Always On]
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled [Primary Only]
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled [Secondary Only]

NOTE:

When Rapid Fire is enabled, you can turn virtually any semi automatic weapon into a fully automatic weapon. This creates a very unique advantage for players using semi automatic weapons in FPS games. While Rapid Fire will not usually make a fully automatic gun shoot any faster, it can have positive side effects on fully automatic guns such as reducing recoil, helping players conserve ammunition and achieve more headshots.
    Rapid Fire is the fastest possible and is optimized for every gun without having any mod blocks.

Always On = Rapid Fire is always on, it doesnt matter if you ADS or hipfire
    Primary Only = Rapid Fire is only on for your Primary Weapon
    Secondary Only = Rapid Fire is only on for your Secondary Weapon

Reset Weaponstate with: LT/L2 + DPAD DOWN

See Class #6 for adjustable parameter.

Class 6: Rapid Fire Speed: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE:
    Adjusting Rapid Fire Speed for "Class5" "Mod2"

You can choose a value between 10 and 100.
    The Default value is 24.

A higher value means a slower rate of fire.
    A lower value means a higher rate of fire.

Class 7: Auto Sprint

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Always On
    Mod2 = Press Sensitive

NOTE:
    If you are tired of constantly pressing the left analog stick to make your character sprint, Auto Sprint is just what you have been looking for.

NOTE: Auto Sprint MOD CAN be used with Sniper Breath and/or Quick Scope simultaneously.

Class 8: Sniper Breath

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled

NOTE:

When you Aim Down Sights with a Sniper Rifle, you will automatically hold your breath.

Class 9: Quick Scope

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled [LT/L2]

NOTE:
    Quick Scope is widely used in FPS games. The idea behind Quick Scope is to use a sniper rifle, scope IN and fire the shot as the gun scopes in. Perfecting the aiming and timing will allow you to become a one-man commando with your sniper rifle.

Class 10: Quick Scope: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE:
    This is the zoom in time, before you shoot.

You can choose a value between 250 and 1000[ms].
    The Default value is 350[ms].

Class 11: Hair Triggers

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled

NOTE:
    Battlefield 5 applies a "dead-zone" to the trigger buttons, which means the trigger (either shooting or ADS) need to be pressed almost half way down before they are registered by the game. With this Hair Trigger MOD you can ensure your weapon will fire or ADS at the slightest amount of pressure.

Class 12: Aim Assist V6 [Input Device]

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Aim Assist (Controller)
    Mod2 = Aim Assist (Mouse) [X-AIM/XIM4/XIM APEX]

NOTE:
    Aim Assist (Controller), do select this when you use a Controller as a Input Device only!
    Aim Assist (Mouse) - do select this when you use a mouse with a XIM4 / XIM Apex or XAIM Plugin

Dont select the wrong Input device, this is for the quality of the Aim Assist Mod!

Class 13: Aim Assist: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE:
    Adjusting Aim Assist Strength for "Class12"

You can choose a value between 1 and 100.
    The Default value is 24.

A higher value means more stregth for the Aim Assist Mod.
    A lower value means less strength for the Aim Assist Mod.

Caution:
    Aim Assist Mod will make your Crosshair wiggle.
    The highest values does not mean that you will have the best result.
    You have to find out your value for your own sensitivity.

Try to find a value that makes your crosshair wiggle a bit, but not too much that it makes aiming not possible anymore.

Changelog:
    Version 1.0: GamePack released [15.Dec.18]
    Version 1.1: Added all Controller Layouts and Aim Assist BETA [13.Jan.19]
    Version 1.2: Added customizable Rapid Fire Speed, Default Rapid Fire speed set to Maximum, removed Burst Fire Mode [03.Feb.19]
    Version 1.3: Added special Mouse Support for the Aim Assist Mod (Now Version 6) supports (XAIM, XIM4 and XIM Apex). Added special Controller Support for the Aim Assist Mod. [24.Feb.19]

INFO

This support topic has been setup to provide information on how the pack is installed and used, and for you to report any suggestions you may have or problems you have found so we can take action as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We politely request that there is no off topic chit chat, this is a support topic for this particular gamepack only.

We also ask that you adhere to common rules of civility and courtesy. Anyone disrespecting a member of staff or any other community member, or is abusive or rude in any way, will have their accounts suspended. This is a great community - aside from @MaxADMIN, we are all unpaid volunteers and Cronus users just like you, so remember that when you speak to us. Anyone that is a repeat offender will have their accounts suspended for 7 days for ignoring the Cronus Community Rules. There's over 100,000 people in this community - rules are required to ensure a safe and positive environment.

And finally, and absolutely most importantly

READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support*** <---- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?)

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Re: Battlefield V GamePack

Anyone up for Aim Assist for Battlefield V?

I will have some time in a couple of weeks but I've some good ideas

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hi, i dont see GP in CM menu. I have questions, are you provide settings for horizontal recoil ?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Anyone up for Aim Assist for Battlefield V?
    Cool, you could try make that no recoil exploit that works for Battlefield games apparently.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Autospot feauture is kind of pointless without 3D spotting like in bf4. But the best feauture would be is to adjust recoil/rapid/burst fire on the fly I hate how I can have perfect AR standing, and when I go prone, my scope drags down. But I wouldnt know how to fix that.

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Like in the excellent script of CronusMax_User what is really needed in this new gamepack is the auto heal and auto heal medic.
    the auto-spot not necessary for bf5.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

i cant open the battlefield 5 gamepack

SILVER II

User Info Menu

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hundra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by budkop View Post
    +1 to that.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Suntgata View Post
    +1 to that.
    +1

SILVER II

User Info Menu

thanks

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by websitter View Post
    Like in the excellent script of CronusMax_User what is really needed in this new gamepack is the auto heal and auto heal medic.
    the auto-spot not necessary for bf5.
    ������
    +++++ add pls

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Dont forget aim assist on gamepack!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

When is it available ???

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sessea View Post
    When is it available ???
    right now
    you can find it in gamepack section

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    right now
    you can find it in gamepack section
    Actually I can't find Battlefield V in gamepack section. Or is it just me?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi there,

adjustable parameter window doesn't open after dragging it into a slot, I'm sure you would already know.

Thanks

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Is the gamepack working now?!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

yes it's good

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I'm tired of seeing users ask for help and don't get it.
    To access the game pack manually.
    Drag and save the gamepacks in a slot.

Go into : this PC -> windows C: -> users -> your username -> appdata -> roaming -> Cronus -> slotrecall

There you will see the slots into maps , choose the slot number you have saved it in, open the map and open the config file inside the map. But, as you can see, the configdata file is missing. So, you will not be able to change it yourself. Don't know if you can create one yourself.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Hey guys, thanks for you Patience.

The GamePack will be updated soon with new mods.

I'm sorry I am away Monday to Friday, I have explained this before.

I don't know why this bug is happening, I will remove the pack until that is fixed - many apologies.

For now there are lots of great scripts in the library.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Are you incluid aim assist on gamepack to or you make another gamepack whithe more options for aim assist?! Regards!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

thx
    i hope very soon....

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusus View Post
    I'm tired of seeing users ask for help and don't get it.
    To access the game pack manually.
    Drag and save the gamepacks in a slot.

Go into : this PC -> windows C: -> users -> your username -> appdata -> roaming -> Cronus -> slotrecall

There you will see the slots into maps , choose the slot number you have saved it in, open the map and open the config file inside the map. But, as you can see, the configdata file is missing. So, you will not be able to change it yourself. Don't know if you can create one yourself.
    Thank you for taking the time to assist fellow members of the community - even though this is answered in detail in the Cronus manual - we do ask folks that they read the instructions before posting their question.

Now you know what to do next time you're tired of someone not replying to one of the hundreds of questions posted here every day. That's the entire purpose of a "community" - even the staff members are community members just like you

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Thx bro

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to assist fellow members of the community - even though this is answered in detail in the Cronus manual - we do ask folks that they read the instructions before posting their question.

Now you know what to do next time you're tired of someone not replying to one of the hundreds of questions posted here every day. That's the entire purpose of a "community" - even the staff members are community members just like you
    True, but it wasn't really a help. The help in this thread should had come from a staff member. BFV has been released for weeks. I appreciate the effort and time that all of you and members do , to make some great gamepacks and scripts for all of us to enjoy playing with cronusmax. But, when you the staff members have uploaded a gamepack, which many members can't open and edit. For me the first thing is to communicate and try to find a solution instead of going MIA for weeks and letting the members being fustraded on something they can't do anything at their end.
    I like cronusmax and will always do my best to help other, if I can answer their questions as a member with limited knowledge about coding.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeusus For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

True, but it wasn't really a help. The help in this thread should had come from a staff member. BFV has been released for weeks. I appreciate the effort and time that all of you and members do , to make some great gamepacks and scripts for all of us to enjoy playing with cronusmax. But, when you the staff members have uploaded a gamepack, which many members can't open and edit. For me the first thing is to communicate and try to find a solution instead of going MIA for weeks and letting the members being fustraded on something they can't do anything at their end.
    I like cronusmax and will always do my best to help other, if I can answer their questions as a member with limited knowledge about coding.
    We have revved up our gamepack dev team and we will be attacking packs as fast as we can get to them. We all have jobs and lifes outside of here, that said we are all community.

If gamepacks are down u can get great scripts to use from the community in the mean time. Your doing a great job u just need to cut your feelings out the equation and treat it like a customer service forum.

Golden rule is no one wants to feel singled out or point fingers in your direction. Its solves nothing and creates hostility in people.

This is just friendly advise from someone who has been under fire multiple times. It's never fun getting finger pointed or called out lol.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Thx a lot
    i appreciate
    i appreciate cronusmax but at this Time i dont understand what happen

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bibou View Post
    Thx a lot
    i appreciate
    i appreciate cronusmax but at this Time i dont understand what happen
    Max admin posted about staff. X22dot is serving in the military and can only get online access on weekends and u can imagine serving and only having weekends off the last thing u want to do is work lol. I cant talk for x22dot but that's how I'd feel. Excalibur is a dentist and building a new house and is away for this reason. Personal lives come first but we ramped up the dev team and already a lot of packs have been updated!

Hope this puts everyone up to speed.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Thx

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast