Topic: Anti-Recoil For Black Ops 4 - Blackout?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Anti-Recoil For Black Ops 4 - Blackout?

I've been testing and toying with dozens of anti-recoil scripts for multiplayer mode to try and create a smooth anti-recoil setting best fit for blackout, but blackout mode has almost triple the amount recoil compared to multiplayer mode and I cant seem to find a script already made that I can tweak to fit blackout mode. I know it would require alot of testing and trial, but if anyone could develope an anti-recoil script with autosprint and other features solely for blackout it would be amazing. I know a lot of players in the community would be grateful. The main weapons IMO that need to have profiles created for them/or tested are the swat, spitfire, rampart, maddox, and the abr. [not limited to these weapons though.]
    Blackout mode also needs a Left horizontal and Right horizontal anti-recoil. A script with up to 4 anti-recoil profiles would be most beneficial, and possibly "on the fly" adjustment settings.

Custom games in blackout now allows you to run freely and for as long as you'd like to let you test the weapons.

If there has already been a script made solely for blackout recoil, please link me, and thank you to anyone who takes the time to try this!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Anti-Recoil For Black Ops 4 - Blackout?

any luck finding this?