Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - N3RDY, Crescens & Raptor!

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - N3RDY, Crescens & Raptor!

New gamepack coming soon for xbox one elite controllers with mods on the paddles!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack - N3RDY, Crescens & Raptor!

Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    Brand new Jittermaster 2 gamepack out now V1.1.

This is just like Ver3.2 but auto heal was deleted and rampage jitter has been added. Mog12 is back with its adjustable jitter speed. A few changes to LED identifiers have been made and mod activation sheet is in thread #1 at the bottom of the post just before the change log section!
    Hello,

How do I get the Mog jitter to work? Do I need certain attachments or items etc? And what is the best speed to use for Mog jitter?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Rampage Jitter works great after update today but after all ammo is gone it keeps switching to hands or throws the trophy system automatically.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

I'll get on this right now. It will take some time. I have to upload update and test all packs, present bugs and fix issues!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Thnks! Just trying to help & report bugs 🐜 Keep up the good work. Rampage Jitter is a beast

Mercenary

User Info Menu

i creat today a comunity in ps4 only for jitter, if you want to join feel free.
    lets team up cmax jitter users

you have to search for: jitter modder gang

Mercenary

User Info Menu

i try now, and the jitter works perfect if you use scavenger....
    Quote Originally Posted by JitterUSilly View Post
    Rampage Jitter works great after update today but after all ammo is gone it keeps switching to hands or throws the trophy system automatically.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nunogsm For This Useful Post:

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Having issues toggling these features. Using Cronusmax Plus with XIM APEX/Mouse & Keyboard. Thanks!

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

I figured out my problem with toggling the features. Another question: I toggled off the auto sprint, got the positive light feedback, but I am still in auto sprint mode.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks in advance for the help.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

I'm finishing up updates on all jittermaster gamepacks and have fixed a lot of bugs which will all be explained when the updates drop. I'm having one issue after update I cant get and that's the equipment throw on the last clip on the rampage jitter. That's all that's holding me back a.t.m.

There will be a new pack for elite controllers with jitters and rapid fire mapped to the paddles.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the last big fixed and all jittermaster titles fixed. Thank u for your patience.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Version 3.3 is now out. Jittermaster 2 currently taken down to make room for a elite controller bo4 gamepack in the works. New led mod indicators. Reload stop and fire mods off are gone away with. Mog 12 added to the roster. Auto heal now works on the release of Aim down sites trigger! There are several small changes that u will have to read through the first post in this thread.

Unfortunately there is no fix for equipment failure with rampage jitter. This is only if your on the last clip and u hold down fire past the last bullet in the last clip. If u exceed that last bullet holding fire down the jitter code will instantly throw your equipment. Its just the way the jitter code spams. Holding down fire past last bullet on last clip calls out R1/RB and instantly throws out whatever is tied to that command. That said u will have to just take this as a jitter operation precautionary.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Currently grinding my way up the tiers just to get this thing.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Myself or Maxadmin will notify here when XB1 ELITE jittermaster V: 1.0 is released. As of now the first homepage post is updated for both jittermaster gamepacks!

Only when we notify everyone that XB1 ELITE jittermaster has been uploaded to our server, it will be ready for use!

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    Myself or Maxadmin will notify here when XB1 ELITE jittermaster V: 1.0 is released. As of now the first homepage post is updated for both jittermaster gamepacks!

Only when we notify everyone that XB1 ELITE jittermaster has been uploaded to our server, it will be ready for use!
    Hello, WHITE 4ND N3RDY you can see the message I sent you, thank you..

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lusoo View Post
    Hello, WHITE 4ND N3RDY you can see the message I sent you, thank you..
    I dont recive private messages. U can post on my visitor message board in my account.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

I cant seem to get the MOG12 Jitter to work

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterUSilly View Post
    I cant seem to get the MOG12 Jitter to work
    Made revisions to the mog12. Update will drop soon today in V 3.4 jittermaster.

Elite jittermaster will drop today as well.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Jittermaster V3.4 now live!
    Elite jittermaster V1.1 now live!

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Hello, everyone.

Has anyone verified the toggling works while using the XIM APEX plugged into the CronusMax Plus? I am getting the corresponding color feedback when toggling, but the toggle and "feature" do not seem to be working. For instance, turning off easy sprint, I keep sprinting. :-)

Thanks for any and all help.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

WOW..Great support here. I have posted 6 times asking for help, no replies.

Thanks

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by r8ermang View Post

Thanks
    WHITE 4ND N3RDY
    Is currently busy in real life
    Raptor
    I think he stopped i assume because of real life
    Crescens
    I assume he`s also busy in real life...

I understand it can be annoying to wait so long, but people do it with there free time
    Last edited by ItzSnack; 24th March 19 at 08:52.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Hello, everyone.

Has anyone verified the toggling works while using the XIM APEX plugged into the CronusMax Plus? I am getting the corresponding color feedback when toggling, but the toggle and "feature" do not seem to be working. For instance, turning off easy sprint, I keep sprinting. :-)

Thanks for any and all help.
    It’s a game pack, only the creators can see the code. Could be an issue with the game pack. You can always use a custom script which does the same as the gamepack if you wish.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Thanks
    We are not a instant message system! Read the forum rules again please. These types of post achive nothing!

There are plenty of well qualified members here who can assist you in the mean time when I'm not available. I'm very busy a.t.m.
    Last edited by WHITE 4ND N3RDY; 25th March 19 at 22:05.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Sorry for my harsh message. It's just that I paid good money for this device and have not gotten any support.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Tell me your problem ill try to help u out

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

I am using a XIM APEX connected into the Cronusmax Plus.

When using this game pack, I can toggle the various features, and even get the "colored" feedback light, but the feature isn't working.

For instance... Turning off sprinting, I am still auto sprinting.

Thank you for trying to help me even after I acted like a complete turd.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Sorry for my harsh message. It's just that I paid good money for this device and have not gotten any support.
    The money you spent was for the device. The support on this forum is free, given by people in their free time. We are not employed by Cronus and help WHEN and WHERE we can.
    Last edited by Batts; 27th March 19 at 19:06.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Jitter Master GamePack

[QUOTE = FEHÉR 4ND N3RDY; 1163935]

Kérjük, töltse ki az alábbi táblázatot.

[/IDÉZET]

A Jitter Game Pack melyik verzióját használja?
    Ha nem tudod, mikor töltsd le a GamePack-et?

Milyen konzolt használ?

play station 4
    Milyen vezérlőt használ (pl. Standard PS4, ELITE, stb.)?

ps4
    Mi a játékod a BTN elrendezésben (pl. Tactical, Bumper Jumper)?

Tactical
    Milyen modulokat aktiváltál a játékcsomagban?

cod iw infinite war
    Ismertesse támogatási kérését (részleteket):

[/IDÉZET]
    [/IDÉZET]

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    The money you spent was for the device. The support on this forum is free, given by people in their free time. We are not employed by Cronus and help WHEN and WHERE we can.
    I am sorry, I didn't know this support forum was made of of a community of volunteers.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to r8ermang For This Useful Post:

Mercenary

User Info Menu

yes all were are non cronusmax staff. users like you

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast