Topic: Is there an easier way to change cronus slot profiles remotely?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Is there an easier way to change cronus slot profiles remotely?

Hi all,

Happy new year.

I think that it is difficult for some to change slots on the cronus remotely by pressing the 2 buttons on the controller. For me it is a hassle so I have to beep a care taker to change it for me. Let's say I have 5 slots used for different games, I have to beep everytime to change the slot.

Is there no 1 button option? I see the alternative option with stick + home button but I presume that is stick press right?

Maybe an option with holding home button pressed a few seconds to change the slot. Is that possible?

Regards,

hd4real

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Is there an easier way to change cronus slot profiles remotely?

Quote Originally Posted by hd4real View Post
    Hi all,

Happy new year.

I think that it is difficult for some to change slots on the cronus remotely by pressing the 2 buttons on the controller. For me it is a hassle so I have to beep a care taker to change it for me. Let's say I have 5 slots used for different games, I have to beep everytime to change the slot.

Is there no 1 button option? I see the alternative option with stick + home button but I presume that is stick press right?

Maybe an option with holding home button pressed a few seconds to change the slot. Is that possible?

Regards,

hd4real
    Well you just hold View and then press Home if you didn't know that just incase you were trying to press them at the same time.
    I think what you could do is if you can't make it another button then you could make it so in each script themselves you add a button to switch to the next slot on the Cronus Max whatever number that is.
    Unfortunately all the buttons on the controller are used so there isn't a one button option.
    But yeah if you use the command that is in the Cronus manual I don't know the exact thing but you can change it to a certain slot and you can make that the next number slot for each script.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Re: Is there an easier way to change cronus slot profiles remotely?

Thanks, will check that. I thought it was press both at once.