Topic: Uncharted 4

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Question Uncharted 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msQB2KJmtkc&t=44s

is this possible to do with CronusMax? I mean he has no recoil at all and his weapon is faster than usual. Rapidfires makes full auto guns slower doesnt it?
    Can I get this script if its possible to do with Cronus?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Re: Uncharted 4

Anyone?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Exclamation

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Exclamation Can someone tell me anything?

is this possible to do with CronusMax? I mean he has no recoil at all and his weapon is faster than usual. Rapidfires makes full auto guns slower doesnt it?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Yeah I checked everything. none works fine tho

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

I mean he made an Assault Rifle faster. Is it possible to do with rapidfire?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Can someone tell me anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post

Just by reading the comments in the video it seems as though he is just using Rapid Fire although some people said it is just shooting at normal speed, its hard to tell because the audio is echoey but just see if the bullet counter is going down faster.
    He said he is using Kontrol Freeks which would make sense why he controls the recoil so well.
    It doesn't seem to be anything much, but yes you can do anything that involves pressing buttons essentially.

I've never seen gameplay of that game, it actually looks better than I thought.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Re: Can someone tell me anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Fadexz View Post
    Just by reading the comments in the video it seems as though he is just using Rapid Fire although some people said it is just shooting at normal speed, its hard to tell because the audio is echoey but just see if the bullet counter is going down faster.
    He said he is using Kontrol Freeks which would make sense why he controls the recoil so well.
    It doesn't seem to be anything much, but yes you can do anything that involves pressing buttons essentially.

I've never seen gameplay of that game, it actually looks better than I thought.
    He got banned for 999 days due to cheating.. he should be using something in my opinion. but we've been trying and its really hard to find a rapidfire that can make an Assault Rifle faster