Topic: XBOX ONE - Drive Hub and headset

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

XBOX ONE - Drive Hub and headset

Hy
    Can someone tell me if it's possible to use a second Xbox controller to have sound and chat back in my headset when i'm using the Drive Hub on my Xbox ONE?
    Thanks

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: XBOX ONE - Drive Hub and headset

Quote Originally Posted by Titophe68 View Post
    Hy
    Can someone tell me if it's possible to use a second Xbox controller to have sound and chat back in my headset when i'm using the Drive Hub on my Xbox ONE?
    Thanks
    Yes, you can use a second controller for sound and chat, thought you would have tried it first.
    I would recommend to plug the controller in wired as it improves the audio quality and you can just use it as an audio jack.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Ok thanks for your answer. I don't have a second controller that's why i'm asking this question. Si now i can go buy one and use it at same time with the Drive Hub to have sound

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Titophe68 View Post
    Ok thanks for your answer. I don't have a second controller that's why i'm asking this question. Si now i can go buy one and use it at same time with the Drive Hub to have sound
    Well I don't have a Drive Hub but i'm sure it works like a CronusMax where you plug your controller into it but you don't get sound through it. But you can always use a second controller with or without the Drive Hub for sound yes.