Topic: Fanatec Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel will not connect to XB1

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Fanatec Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel will not connect to XB1

Ok, so I've spent 4 hours trying to get my FM CSR Wheel to talk to XB1 without any success. I've updated the firmware on the drivehub to beta38. I have checked that my Fanatec wheel is upgraded to the latest firmware and that it can connect to my pc successfully. When I connect it to the drivehub, the drive hub recognizes it (C R r on the LED screen) but that's where the success ends. I have gone thru every thread, tried every scenario and nothing has worked. So I'm hoping someone has a suggestion or a thought because I've reached my limit and I'm ready for a refund.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: Fanatec Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel will not connect to XB1

Hi,

I'm sorry you're having a poor experience, let's see if we can get you straightened out.

First of all, have you tried a different micro USB cable for your XB1 controller? and have you tried any other DriveHub firmware? (the non beta release or the previous beta release for example)

We also need a little more information than "nothing has worked" - what isn't working exactley? Please be specific.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Sorry for the delay in posting but have been traveling.

Yes!!!! I tried different USB cable for the controller and it work!!! I don't know why the other USB cable didn't work because I tried it connecting my phone to the PC without issue. Thank you for the quick response.

And BTW - This drivehub is a savior!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    Hi,

I'm sorry you're having a poor experience, let's see if we can get you straightened out.

First of all, have you tried a different micro USB cable for your XB1 controller? and have you tried any other DriveHub firmware? (the non beta release or the previous beta release for example)

We also need a little more information than "nothing has worked" - what isn't working exactley? Please be specific.
    I have the Forza Motorsport CSR setup as well and am trying to get it working with the DriveHub. The question I have though is does the CSR have to be powered on BEFORE you connect it to the DriveHub, or should it be powered OFF before it is connected like the Xbox controller ? I can't get it to work even though I have taken all the steps prescribed in your documentation. Next I am going to try a different micro USB cable as well.

Zen Beta Tester

User Info Menu

the power up order doesnt really matter... Just make sure when you turn it on that you hold the Back button for 2 or 3 seconds to place it in PC-Mode, you shouls see "---" on the display, otherwise it remains in 360 wireless mode.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Podger,

Thanks for your response. I will try that and see if it does the trick.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_M View Post
    Podger,

Thanks for your response. I will try that and see if it does the trick.
    Happened?
    Also going to buy a Drive Hub for Froza CSR Elite + Pedal v1 + Shifter th8a

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Your device does not work. pedal wheel and shifter determines. shows the model on the display, but in games does not show itself. video link. I tried all the firmware, sees devices only with 2.0.3 and higher
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TJr09H1rU&list=LLpLFLorx91xfqGi00rUya7A&index=2&t=0s
    XBOX ONE X + Fanatec CSR Forza Motorsport + Pedal Club Sport + TH8A
    Forza Horizon 4
    Forza Horizon 3
    NFS Payback
    The Crew

Used 3 micro usb cables.
    I connect a kit to the PC without a drive hub, everything works in games. Firmware based on the latest 757

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Understood! It is necessary to connect the turned off gamepad with a micro usb cable in the Drive Hub to the controller.I apologize for the curvature, I am from Russia and translated Google translite