Topic: G27 constant reset

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SILVER I

User Info Menu

G27 constant reset

Hi guys,

I've recently encountered a problem with my g27 wheel and cronusmax connection to ps4. I've everything setup by the guide provided on cronusmax website. for a month or so everything was running great, but lately I've been unable to do anything with the wheel as it keeps restarting into calibration mode. I have tried running it connected straight to pc, ps3 and ps4 and it definitely works, connecting to the hub and then to any of the device doesn't have any trouble too. However when connecting through the Hub which is connected to cronusmax and then ps4 it seems like pulsing signal every second as if it was constantly connected and disconnected entirely.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: G27 constant reset

Please read the solutions already provided in the manual.

https://cronusmax.com/manual/trouble...D&mw=MzIw#id_2

You've already told us that your USB hub is not working correctly, so........

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Well, I have tried swapping it out the hub, still the same issue. The conclusions are that: either I am "quite lucky" to run into 2 hubs, which are not working properly, or something else is not working. Concerning the first hub, it processes data for transfers on other devices, but is conflicting with cronusmax, even though, as stated before, it was working perfectly before. The same is with the different hub.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ralkurs View Post
    Well, I have tried swapping it out the hub, still the same issue. The conclusions are that: either I am "quite lucky" to run into 2 hubs, which are not working properly, or something else is not working. Concerning the first hub, it processes data for transfers on other devices, but is conflicting with cronusmax, even though, as stated before, it was working perfectly before. The same is with the different hub.
    Same here for me with g27 CronusMAX Plus FW v1.24 WE

Im'm using the Hama USB Hub 1:4 which is supposed to be supported but i can even seem get into authentication when connecting the cronus into my ps4 pro the hub to the cronus and the wheel to port 1 of the hub.
    Disabled pover saving for controlers removed all paired controllers made controllers to work through usb only set up the cronus using cronus pro on PC according to the guide for the g27 and still no go.
    Strangely if i connect the hub to the ps4 the cronus to the hub and the wheel into the cronus i get the wheel working but its stuck at authentication and will disconnect after 8 mins

Community Boss

User Info Menu

There are only 3 things to try when G27 wheel troubleshooting

Make sure the wheel has its own power supply
    Make sure the USB hub is setup correctly. If issues, then try another USB Hub - definitely a different brand, preferably the Cronus one.
    Try another USB cable.

That's it.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    There are only 3 things to try when G27 wheel troubleshooting

Make sure the wheel has its own power supply
    Make sure the USB hub is setup correctly. If issues, then try another USB Hub - definitely a different brand, preferably the Cronus one.
    Try another USB cable.

That's it.
    Actually it was neither of those thing it was a simple fact that i didnt connect the ps4 controller to the hub port 4