Topic: Logitech G502 - Apex Legends

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Re: Logitech G502 - Apex Legends

Should the look deadzone to none ?

*Suspended*

User Info Menu

Fortnite script arent working on xaim why.. Can you have a fix for this please

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iyad996 View Post
    Fortnite script arent working on xaim why.. Can you have a fix for this please
    If I did a search right now between the forums and the online library I would probably come-up with 10 or more scripts in the first few minutes for Fortnite. You're going to have to be a little more specific if you really want someone to help you.

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

For the sens in x-aim can I lower it down ? Because I’m still kinda new to the mouse and key board

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1dash View Post
    For the sens in x-aim can I lower it down ? Because I’m still kinda new to the mouse and key board
    I would leave in-game sensitivity set to max. Use the sensitivity & acceleration settings in X-Aim to adjust movement to your liking. Finding something that feels right takes testing. I recommend making only small changes to one or the other at a time (sensitivity/acceleration) and test. Then rinse and repeat.

Some people run with a high acceleration/low sensitivity (.700 or higher acceleration & a low sensitivity setting 5 or less). I run low acceleration ( around .290 or lower) and high sensitivity (20 or more). It's a matter of personal preference and finding what feels right for you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I would leave in-game sensitivity set to max. Use the sensitivity & acceleration settings in X-Aim to adjust movement to your liking. Finding something that feels right takes testing. I recommend making only small changes to one or the other at a time (sensitivity/acceleration) and test. Then rinse and repeat.

Some people run with a high acceleration/low sensitivity (.700 or higher acceleration & a low sensitivity setting 5 or less). I run low acceleration ( around .290 or lower) and high sensitivity (20 or more). It's a matter of personal preference and finding what feels right for you.
    ok thanks Batts for the help

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1dash View Post
    The only thing you need to do is adjust the sensitivity slider in xaim. By default, i create all my mouse settings with the ability to adjust overall sensitivity. Adjusting the The Acceleration can cause some really funky stuff to go on as this setting is used to counter the ingame acceleration

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    Aww man, don't sweat it! I get like 4 kills max per game. IF im lucky I think the its the other players, they're just too dang good!! xD
    hi. honestly something feels wierd nowadays. for me i got a feeling that mouse/keyboard is useless for apex gaming.
    it feels players with controllers got big advantages. somehow even i got the feeling, that pc players play in xbox/ps4 lobbies like some rumours already say.
    there seems to be backend api manipulation possible, to put yourself as pc player into xbox/ps4 lobbies and **** the shit out of the console players.
    at battlefield again iam one of the best players, but in apex something is so wierd. i sometimes feel iam always fighting against the big pro players like shroud and dizzy but beeing on xbox.

*sorry for beeing offtopic* :P

ps: to clarify. iam always in advantage, movement, tactic, first who shoots, highground etc. BUT, after i emptyed my gun the opponent snaps in on me like aimbotting me and instantly downs me.
    for me again it feels playing with high sensitivity makes big difference to players with low sens. it seems apex makes for low sens guys aimbot a like feeling. correct me if iam wrong.
    Last edited by poopoo; 18th March 19 at 04:08.

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo View Post
    hi. honestly something feels wierd nowadays. for me i got a feeling that mouse/keyboard is useless for apex gaming.
    it feels players with controllers got big advantages. somehow even i got the feeling, that pc players play in xbox/ps4 lobbies like some rumours already say.
    there seems to be backend api manipulation possible, to put yourself as pc player into xbox/ps4 lobbies and **** the shit out of the console players.
    at battlefield again iam one of the best players, but in apex something is so wierd. i sometimes feel iam always fighting against the big pro players like shroud and dizzy but beeing on xbox.

*sorry for beeing offtopic* :P

ps: to clarify. iam always in advantage, movement, tactic, first who shoots, highground etc. BUT, after i emptyed my gun the opponent snaps in on me like aimbotting me and instantly downs me.
    for me again it feels playing with high sensitivity makes big difference to players with low sens. it seems apex makes for low sens guys aimbot a like feeling. correct me if iam wrong.
    I'm a bit confused by what you're asking
    Are you just pointing out that the players in Apex are really good? I'm also great on battlefield, but in Apex, I'm lucky to get 2 kills in a match xD ...All the fortnite kids came over and they're absolutely tearing me up!

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

honestly just think some of us are getting old. ill be 31 this year and am starting to feel it. these fortnite whippersnappers are kicking my ass in apex, even though i should have an advantage with mouse and keyboard.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

maybe you both are correct. maybe iam too old for this :P

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo View Post
    maybe you both are correct. maybe iam too old for this :P
    Nah, there's no such thing as too old. As long as im having fun and not raging at the game, i keep on playing. Hahaha

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

These x-aim settings have worked great for me so far but seeing as new "advanced" settings were added to Apex Legends within the latest update, will there be an updated version of this using those settings? If so, will these settings lead to a better mouse feel?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

What sticksize and dead zone shape do ?

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Comanche View Post
    These x-aim settings have worked great for me so far but seeing as new "advanced" settings were added to Apex Legends within the latest update, will there be an updated version of this using those settings? If so, will these settings lead to a better mouse feel?
    Great question, I'll have to look into this and get back to you. Do these current settings still feel the same as they did before the update? I've been slammed with work lately and haven't had time to game in almost 2 weeks :P

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Great question, I'll have to look into this and get back to you. Do these current settings still feel the same as they did before the update? I've been slammed with work lately and haven't had time to game in almost 2 weeks :P
    No rush from me... The current settings still work great.

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Comanche View Post
    No rush from me... The current settings still work great.
    Did some testing, didn't need to make any changes, but if you're a controller user, the new advanced settings are pretty cool.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I have a mouse Multilaser Warrior 4000 DPI - MO206. Would you recommend these settings for me?

As for DPI, do I set it to 2400 or 4000?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hey Guys,
    I apologize if this isn't the right spot to post this as I couldn't find a better place. I have set up my CronusMAX with my wired keyboard and mouse. I figured out the DPS and everything and did the settings recommended. The problem I am having is the mouse seems to not respond like it should and is impossible to aim due to drifting and things. Also when I am pushing W to move forward, it will sometimes bring up the ping will randomly. does anyone have any guidance as how to fix these issues? Thank you for your help.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

[QUOTE = GL0ZZ3N; 1168536]這些官方鼠標調整指南將向您展示如何設置您的鼠標軟件設置,Cronus Pro X-AIM設置和遊戲內設置,以便它們完美地工作 - 由我們自己的專業團隊演奏。

[SIZE=5]鼠標: Cronus PRO然後將您的CronusMAX PLUS升級到最新的固件

[info]使用最新的X-AIM(v1.11 +),在開始調整鼠標設置之前,您不再需要斷開PS4或XB1控制器(一旦經過身份驗證)或將其連接到USB集線器。默認情況下,CM輸入的值現在被阻止。這非常重要 - 這樣就不會從控制器讀取任何值,一切都從零開始。在引入這個新功能之前,許多用戶在控制器仍然連接的情況下調整他們的鼠標,並想知道為什麼他們的鼠標在轉向一個而不是另一個方向時是緩慢的,或者只是向左轉而不是向右轉。這是因為他們的模擬棒沒有處於零位並影響鼠標輸出。

此功能可以解決這個問題。您也可以禁用該功能,以便可以讀取控制器輸入(如果您想同時使用鼠標和控制器)。當然,你應該在你調整鼠標之後這樣做。

只需在X-AIM中取消選中這些選項:

[/ info]

首先需要正確設置DPI,輪詢速率和鼠標佈局。

在Logitech遊戲軟件中創建配置文件以匹配下面顯示的配置文件:

1. 記下已重新映射到按鍵的鼠標按鈕(在本例中為數字0,8和9) - 因為默認功能會更改您不想要的DPI和鼠標配置文件。
    2. 將默認DPI分配為2400
    3. DPI Shift可以是您選擇的任何數字,但應始終低於默認DPI
    4. 將您的投票率分配為500

PC軟件設置

CRONUS PRO(X-AIM)設置

創建一個新的X-AIM佈局並按如下方式映射您的鍵:
    您當然可以選擇任何您喜歡的佈局,但這是我推薦用於此遊戲的佈局。如果您在設置X-AIM時遇到任何問題,請按照以下說明操作:https//cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php?

t = 147133在X-AIM中配置鼠標設置(佈局選項>鼠標設置)
    匹配鼠標佈局中的設置看起來與下圖完全相同:

請記住將鼠標DPI與您在Logitech遊戲軟件中設置的默認DPI相匹配(在本例中為2400)。這是非常重要的。

在遊戲設置中

接下來,您需要打開遊戲中的選項菜單,並將靈敏度設置提高到最大值。

1. 使用鼠標時,千萬不要降低遊戲內的靈敏度。這將導致您的鼠標延遲並給您一種“滯後”的感覺。
    2. 將Button Layout設置為DEFAULT配置。

[video = youtube; xegNvxDD5oQ] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xegNvxDD5oQ [/ video]歡迎

在下面發表評論和反饋。如果您對這些設置進行了任何調整,我們也很樂意聽取您的建議。[/ QUOTE]

I don't know which GPC to use, just like the one on the film.

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Guys i need logitech g400s xbox one support please..

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

i need logitech g400s guys..

I Am Error

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=GL0ZZ3N;1168536]These official mouse tuning guides will show you how to setup your Mice software settings, Cronus Pro X-AIM settings and In-game settings so that they work to perfection - as played by our own team of professionals.

[SIZE=5]Mouse: Cronus PRO then upgrade your CronusMAX PLUS to the latest Firmware

INFO

With the latest X-AIM (v1.11+), you no longer have to disconnect the PS4 or XB1 controller (once it has authenticated) or have it connected to a USB hub before you start to tune your mouse settings. By default the values from the CM Input are now blocked. This is very important - it's so that no values are read from the controller and everything starts from zero. Before this new feature was introduced, many users were tuning their mouse with the controller still connected and wondering why their mouse was sluggish when turning one way and not the other, or only turned left and not right. This was because their analog stick was not sitting at zero and was affecting the mouse output.

This feature cures that. You can also disable the feature so that the controller Input can be read (if you want to use mouse and controller at the same time). Naturally you should do this AFTER you have tuned your mouse.

Simply untick these options in X-AIM:

You first need to get your DPI, Polling Rate, and Mouse Layout set up correctly.

Create a profile in the Logitech Gaming Software to match the one shown below:

1. Take note of the mouse buttons that have been re-mapped to a keypress (in this case numbers 0, 8 and 9) - as the default functions change your DPI and Mouse Profile which you don't want to do.
    2. Assign your Default DPI to 2400
    3. DPI Shift can be any number you choose, but should ALWAYS be lower than your Default DPI
    4. Assign your Polling Rate to 500

PC SOFTWARE SETTINGS

CRONUS PRO (X-AIM) SETTINGS

Create a new X-AIM layout and map your keys like so:
    You can of course choose any layout you like, however this is one I recommend for this game. If you have any issues setting up X-AIM, follow these instructions: https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147133

Configure your mouse settings in X-AIM (Layout options > Mouse Settings)
    Match the mouse settings in your layout to look EXACTLY like the image below:

Remember to match your Mouse DPI to the default DPI you set in the Logitech Gaming Software (in this case 2400). This is VERY important.

IN GAME SETTINGS

Next, you will need to open the in-game options menu, and raise your sensitivity settings to the maximum.

1. NEVER lower the in-game sensitivity when playing with a mouse. This will cause a delay with your mouse and give you a "lag" feeling.
    2. Keep your Button Layout set as the DEFAULT configuration.

Feel free to leave comments and feedback below. We'd also love to hear your suggestions if you made any adjustments to these settings.[/QUOTE

This settings, work on Ps4? Im have the same mouse

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsecada View Post
    This settings, work on Ps4? Im have the same mouse
    Yessir, you may need to adjust your deadzone slightly, but the overall settings should be the same on both platforms

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Yessir, you may need to adjust your deadzone slightly, but the overall settings should be the same on both platforms

I sent you a private message. Would you like to make a settings for BO4 blackout, with script (aim assist aim abuse, no recoil) please? I've looked at some scripts but my mouse does not move down, I've changed settings in-game and nothing happens.