Topic: Razer DeathAdder - Apex Legends

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Razer DeathAdder - Apex Legends

These official mouse tuning guides will show you how to setup your Mice software settings, Cronus Pro X-AIM settings and In-game settings so that they work to perfection - as played by our own team of professionals.

[SIZE=5]Mouse: Cronus PRO then upgrade your CronusMAX PLUS to the latest Firmware

INFO

With the latest X-AIM (v1.11+), you no longer have to disconnect the PS4 or XB1 controller (once it has authenticated) or have it connected to a USB hub before you start to tune your mouse settings. By default the values from the CM Input are now blocked. This is very important - it's so that no values are read from the controller and everything starts from zero. Before this new feature was introduced, many users were tuning their mouse with the controller still connected and wondering why their mouse was sluggish when turning one way and not the other, or only turned left and not right. This was because their analog stick was not sitting at zero and was affecting the mouse output.

This feature cures that. You can also disable the feature so that the controller Input can be read (if you want to use mouse and controller at the same time). Naturally you should do this AFTER you have tuned your mouse.

Simply untick these options in X-AIM:

You first need to get your DPI, Polling Rate, and Mouse Button Layout setup correctly.

Create a profile in the Razer Synapse Software to match the one shown below:

1. Assign your DPI to 1800
    2. Assign your Polling Rate to 500
    3. Change all of the mouse buttons to match the Customize Screen

PC SOFTWARE SETTINGS

CRONUS PRO (X-AIM) SETTINGS

Create a new X-AIM layout and map your keys like so:
    You can of course choose any layout you like, however this is one I recommend for this game. If you have any issues setting up X-AIM, follow these instructions: https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147133

Configure your mouse settings in X-AIM (Layout options > Mouse Settings)
    Match the mouse settings in your layout to look EXACTLY like the image below:

Remember to match your Mouse DPI to the default DPI you set in the Razer Synapse Software (in this case 1800). This is VERY important.

IN GAME SETTINGS

Next, you will need to open the in-game options menu, and raise your sensitivity settings to the maximum.

1. NEVER lower the in-game sensitivity when playing with a mouse. This will cause a delay with your mouse and give you a "lag" feeling.
    2. Keep your Button Layout set as the DEFAULT configuration.

Feel free to leave comments and feedback below. We'd also love to hear your suggestions if you made any adjustments to these settings.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Razer DeathAdder - Apex Legends

Thank you brother, keep it up!.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

You like DJ Khaled you the best. Settings work get for Razer Imperator and PS4 combo.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I tried these settings and it feels like im playing on a -12034912839081209 sensitivity? its all choppy and it slow. am i missing something.. new to this

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CS1988 View Post
    I tried these settings and it feels like im playing on a -12034912839081209 sensitivity? its all choppy and it slow. am i missing something.. new to this
    Be sure your in-game settings match 1:1 with the screenshot. - except invert aim. I use that because my brain works backwards

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Whenever i aim down sight, and move with it its slow and it feels like its skipping. cant hit a shot at all. reply quick guys

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Whenever i aim down sight, and move with it its slow and it feels like its skipping. cant hit a shot at all. reply quick guys
    I reply as quick as I can, but I work a full time job, so I apologize for your 6 hour wait.

Can you post a picture of your in-game settings? My guess is that you don't have your Response Curve or Sensitivity set 1:1 with the screenshot in the OP. Your button layout can be set however you want, and ignore the inverted look in the picture, but everything else needs to be matching exactly how its shown up top.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey i was wondering if anyone has run into the issue where the substitue for holding the health button down to get the wheel so u can change to med kit, shield cell, syringe etc doesnt work.

no matter what i set that to, it always will only let me do a single use. If im already full health but need to do shield, i cant do so...

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Well, your mouse settings look nothing at all like what's posted in the thread. Lets try following through the instructions once again and making sure all of our settings match what is shown in the screenshots above.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

i did, this is what i changed them too because i said it feels like im on a negative 34095834905. how do you 1:1 your settings?

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

i did, this is what i changed them too because i said it feels like im on a negative 34095834905. how do you 1:1 your settings?
    Can you please post a picture of your in-game settings?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

the in game settings are exactly what they are in the picture. expect for the inverted

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I have a gamesir mouse and keyboard will it work for this

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1dash View Post
    I have a gamesir mouse and keyboard will it work for this
    Yes, the mouse settings are universal for all mice, with the exception of the DPI your mouse uses. So all you would need to do is make sure the DPI your mouse is set to and the DPI you set in X-Aim are the same so your mouse will feel how it should. For example, if your mouse is set to 800 DPI, you would copy the settings in the screenshot, then change the "Mouse DPI" to 800 instead of 2400.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hi!!! Great settings, thanks for your help.
    I was wondering if there is anyway to use the side buttons. I would like to set those to use granades and medkits.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drakker10 View Post
    Hi!!! Great settings, thanks for your help.
    I was wondering if there is anyway to use the side buttons. I would like to set those to use granades and medkits.
    You can set your button layout to have any button you want to activate your controls. I only provide the screenshot to show what I personally use

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    You can set your button layout to have any button you want to activate your controls. I only provide the screenshot to show what I personally use
    Thanks for the quick response.
    The problem i have is that X-Aim is not reading my button 4 and 5 when i try to set them in the layout

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Thanks for the quick response.
    The problem i have is that X-Aim is not reading my button 4 and 5 when i try to set them in the layout
    What is happening when you try to map them? Please try to be as detailed as possible

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    What is happening when you try to map them? Please try to be as detailed as possible
    Thanks again!
    Ehmm it just not reading it, i try to set it and when the X-Aim ask me to press any key i press the side buttons 4 or 5 but nothing happens.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Thanks again!
    Ehmm it just not reading it, i try to set it and when the X-Aim ask me to press any key i press the side buttons 4 or 5 but nothing happens.
    Does your computer make any sounds when its doing this? I've had a similar problem in the past, and I believe I remapped the button to show as a keyboard key instead of its default mouse button. ex, remap them to numpad 1 and 2

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I keep coming back to Cronus Max, once every 3-4 month when my reallife friends wanna play with me some games... but since they don't wanna buy a PC I have to play on xbox for a few rounds with mouse and keyboard, however you will never archive PC mouse/keyboard feeling / accuracy

You should also use the advanced "EB" settings, you can remove completly the deadzone ingame, which means more accuracy but it's not 100% as PC.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Im planning on getting a razer orbweaver or tartarus v2 with a deathadder mouse, does the mapping schematics work? I.e buttons on the side of mouse and buttons on the side of orbweaver like the joystick? Does this also apply for ps4? quick reply pls much appreciated!!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey, when I try and do this, in game I can o ly look left and right it dosnt let me look up and down, any ideas?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Any updated version of this? So many settings have changed over time and on top of that they now have "advanced look controls" that allow you to change and fine tune so many options. With Apex being a more popular tittle I am surprised no one has updated this post or updated the settings with a new sticky