Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: I want to say goodbye for now.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

I want to say goodbye for now.

Hello guys.
    Five years, I was spending all my free time to help with this forum.
    I did all the scripts for the FIFA series. I helped thousands of people for their scripts.
    I did the S.G.I tools so that the users themselves can generate what they want without the need to pray for a script.
    I did not do all this for money, but because I love to help.
    Small donations are like saying a real thank you. I earn much more when I work in my specialty.
    The main reason to temporarily give up on this forum is quite different.
    My passion and desire are directed in another direction at the moment.
    3 months ago, I bought an old house and now I want to rebuild it with my own hands.
    So now I learn how to do thousands of things in woodworking and it's very interesting to me.
    I made a carpenter's workshop and bought all the necessary machines and tools. So now I'm learning how to use them safely.

This is the main reason not to participate in this forum. Maybe I'll be back in time, but I can not promise you.

So goodbye for now and happy gaming for you!

2. The Following 310 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

20Ricky18, 4tech, aaro173, AD37-, ajc87, akraje, alcuard, Alef03, allgawdz, amdboomer, ammar0910, ange911, anthonyclass, APEXTRYCRON, Argon, arlind94, ashkanphenom, ashworth, asyraf, aylmerghost, Bad Office, bag of weeed, Bannor, Batts, BC4F_OXM, bdangel78, BEAST_MODE99, Bergs101, Bettywhite1998, Bhomma, biddnaz, Billkwando, billyrockful, BingBang, BL4ST3R, Blex323, bmocracy07, BobKnob, Brigadier, brutal, Bugzz, C40UX, Cacoolj, Caixas, canes79, caprice, Cazziuz, Chemo8219, Chris2358, chrizzlkrazzl, Comanche, Connman, convivium, crackshot223s, Crescens, Croneme, cronusmaxfans, Cully, CyberLykan, D'Andre, D19RNY, Damo176, DarrenOHara, ddigitaldnr, dekor8tor, DessiD69, DoGzTheFiGhTeR, Donmaka, dorotos, dricon, drivenbaboon, Drowzy209, Duplon, Efer718, eknight22, Electropixel_R, ElectroShock, EMin3m, Enviious, epicplayer, ExoduZ, F.A.N.G., fabioxbox, Fadexz, Fakkm, falconpunch323, FalseProphet, FATcat, fedexfan, fifamierda89, Fizzeh, Fizzy, Flutterbat720, FlyinHawaiian, Formal, fortniteyuh, freemanteo, Freyheit, Gandalf, getrekt44, GL0ZZ3N, Gladrous, GoiN4it, GoloLolo, GTESTEVE, GVMODZ, gzimi77, hamid, Hardline, Hasan_2001, Heartofazazel, Hollidayone, Holy Frog, Hooliyo, Horizon, Hutcho, Hypure_Fury, i<3HerSloppyTop, icebed, igonk, IJC3110, irfbreezy, ishmeow, ItsCliPzZ, ItzSnack, iwarnoyo, Izaiah, iZapThings, jabski, jackboysnc2233, Jackclove, jameswoo, jericho246, jhick2, jhonny, JQuest313, JSDragon, just looking, Jxckus, Kaminari, Keventthk1, Knickbenkalle, KNOFLER69, Kostas, Krakonos, KS212, ksemana, kudos, kyle9500, lando1112kls, Le4ker, LEX LOST, Lorvens, Lozathelegend, Luminicent, Lydonator, macgen, MadoMatic, Marcoantonio, Marcolisi, Maredbull, MaxADMIN, MaxTheGreat94, McFredo, mdb17197, Meech, Menzeldinho, MestreEni, metalhades666, mgveletronics, midnightscope, MidshipRunabout, mika2a, Mikehell, militino, minshres, Mister SaiZo, motaa626, Mr Fwak, Mrniceguy, Mrskold, MrTroop, Msaeed1907, musky, Narcosub, Nehalem, Neoteam1, neringis, newomi, nismo12, NivMizzet93, nofing, noozbar, Novelette, nunogsm, ohcesar, Oldboy, OneTrueProdigy, Otw2fyb46, paciocco, patelasaur, patrick76, Pattytheging, paulofma, Pearson0204, Picklock, Pimpachu, pimphard, premium308, prevailz, probablyj, proffilaktik, Progamer1829, Promille, Prossi, pyan14, pzddinc, QATARSPEED, qrhyne, Ragnar06, rajaa, RAPTOR_ZEN, ReachUP, reddit, Ren88, rholla757, ricon0suave, RKaiser, robcore, rocarizt, RottenApples, Ryukk, S1lentchamp1923, saj56, Sausage, Savaunhax, ScorpionKiller, sere1237, sevo88k, SGxTOKEN, sheeler16, Shrek, Silent Duck, SILV3R, SLVRN, Slwpgod, Smith, Stank, Stilio, street, sunbool, supermak25, Suxers, swa2776, Synergy, tabiju, tbentley, Technoobie, TheDillPickle, thedivision90, thedoctor46r, Thetooldr, Thomaz Majer, tmwsiy, to22ek, Tommecronus, Tony1971, torresfan, trasib4kar, TripleDoubIe, TRoooK.6026, TT3000, twistnight, UnaidedHail, unome_itsjoey, vampirotto, VanguardDream, vanishcc, Vauxhall, Venjix, Vexic, Vividos, vovka061, VXquarty8, w197508, Wakiry, Wassap, websitter, weepwomp, Wesnawpunk44, WHITE 4ND N3RDY, x22DOT, xamcronus, XantsX, XBL Jedi, XboxController, xbuester, xillion, xJZPx, xSenseSx, xstormx, xwamex, Xx7Storm4xX, YAN974, YSKXz, Zolarrki, zuriconnect, _ozelot_

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hello guys.
    I did all the scripts for the FIFA series. I helped thousands of people for their scripts.
    I did the S.G.I tool so that the users themselves can generate what they want without the need to pray for a script.
    Small donations are like saying a real thank you. I earn much more when I work in my specialty.
    3 months ago, I bought an old house and now I want to rebuild it with my own hands.
    So now I learn how to do thousands of things in woodworking and it's very interesting to me.
    I made a carpenter's workshop and bought all the necessary machines and tools. So now I'm learning how to use them safely.

This is the main reason not to participate in this forum. Maybe I'll be back in time, but I can not promise you.

Attachment 5930
    Good luck my friend. Thank you for the countless hours that you spent making this forum what it is. The majority of the things I know about GPC I learned from you and your scripts.

Enjoy re-building that old house. I have no-doubt that it will be done with the same attention to detail and quality that you always showed in your work here. Stop by and gives us an update from time to time when you have a chance. I would love to see a few pics of your progress.

Regards,

Russ

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Hello guys.
    I did the S.G.I tool so that the users themselves can generate what they want without the need to pray for a script.

Your one of the reason why i bought the CM. Thank you for everything and help on here even though im still learning, wish you the best on your old house bro. GOD WILLING

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 1dash For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

You will be exceptional at anything you do I'm sure of that my friend. Get your craft on and build that skillset. Many people dont work with their hands and head anymore. This is why trades will never die. Everyone needs a component person that has a trade set. This is why I'm a cement Mason. Best luck to u and hope to see you pop in time to time old friend.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Ivan,

You will always be a part of Cronus and a part of this community, you've contributed so much to so many for so long.

It's so great to see you have found joy and a passion in your new home project - that's truly awesome and i'm so happy for you!

The door is always open for you here and I will always consider you a good friend.

In the meantime - how about allowing someone else continue development of the SGI tools? That might be something we can continue moving forward while you are on your hiatus - so perhaps drop me a message on Skype or email so we can discuss.

Wishing you the best as always!!!

Charlie / MaxADMIN

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

You'll be missed bro, you the true OG cornusmax script man. I remember the discussions we had when you first started your fifa scripts. You made my fifa experience one to remember. Albiet I use a different username now, but I've been here from the beginning and saw you develop on this community.

Hello guys.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bmocracy07 For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thanks for everything you have done, enjoy your new adventure!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Menzeldinho For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Thank you Excalibur for all your fantastic work! You inspired me.
    I loved your work for the community and i learned a lot from you and your scripts.
    But i wish you all the best for the future and lots of fun at your new hobby.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nemexx For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

good luck bro, all the respect for your help.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to silvanirms For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Thankyou, if I use Cmax it’s because of you....
    i always love your hard work.
    you are a perfectionist, and I hope god stay always by your side.
    thanks

Nuno Desouza Peixoto!!!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nunogsm For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thanks for the work and good luck with your new adventure!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to axendo For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hey buddy thanks for the hours you put in here with all your help and good luck with your new venture . Take care

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AshBashLFC For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

my first day on here. goodluck

26. The Following User Says Thank You to falconxxx For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Your a legend,hope it goes well for you

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan_nctrac For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Life is about doing what makes you sleep with a smile on your face. I was not around for long. But i was able to see your contribution in every post and every request. I hope it gets back to you and soon.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dorosj For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Goodbye brother i Wish you the Best luck with your House i remember you helped me with some things and i appreciate it Thanks and hopefully it isnt the last time i see you!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

peace out bro! work on that house tho man! get that money i would just try to assist people oin your free tine on here when u feel honestly.

I only got this CM+ within last 60 days thought it was new hot shit lol but still awesome!!

Grats on this new chapter of your life homie!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

You’ve done great work buddy your a champion and big thanks for all the hard work you have put in ..

all the best bro

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

All my scripts I've used have been made by you, you are an amazing human being and I hope the best for you!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to OneTrueProdigy For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

I only just found out about Cronus recently unfortunately but have seen a lot of your work which is exceptional. I wish you all the success in your new venture and a big thank you in behalf of all past and present users. My hat really does go off to you for devoting your time to help people especially for free, these types of people are genuinely 1 in a million.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to DoGzTheFiGhTeR For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

While I wasn’t there to see your work be created it definitely is very awesome.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Fadexz For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Best of luck with the project, with hopes that it's everything you've imagined and more. Be well, and thank you for the work you've done for eveyone that's needed it. [Many Beer Emojis]

HB

43. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverMetTheGuy For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I just joined the forum because I need something to learn to do while taking a break from the things you are leaving the forum to go do. Woodworking and rebuilding an old house is so rewarding when you get to the completed stage of any given project and can stand back and say I did that. Best of luck and what you leave behind here in scripts will be the nuggets of knowledge that others can learn from.

45. The Following User Says Thank You to elimont173 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

thx for your work bro. Good luck.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you Excalibur, your work has been the main reason I personally found an interest in learning to write GPC code for games and your help has been invaluable in that aspect and many more. Good luck on your rebuilding project and hope to see you back in the future.

48. The Following User Says Thank You to Chef_Molatavi For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

thank you for all your work, good luck in other endeavors, let them be as great as your scripts))

50. The Following User Says Thank You to denisio6 For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Man I wanna thank you because it seems you've done a lot for this forum, from where im coming from it seemed you have a major talent in this my father is a carpemter I have learned the trade with him but I don't enjoy working with him so well if youre good hands on and have a creative mind its for you brotha. What im bummed about is I just literally started using cronusmax last week and just now decided to make a forum account to see that the community is falling apart? im sure people through the time have gained some experience from you, and whoever has put in some input I don't understand this well at all and I want to make some new friends I can chat about this with and make a difference to my gaming addiction. sad news this is going on):

52. The Following User Says Thank You to RottenApples For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

good luck Excalibur -

54. The Following User Says Thank You to websitter For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Gook luck mate

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RottenApples View Post
    Man I wanna thank you because it seems you've done a lot for this forum, from where im coming from it seemed you have a major talent in this my father is a carpemter I have learned the trade with him but I don't enjoy working with him so well if youre good hands on and have a creative mind its for you brotha. What im bummed about is I just literally started using cronusmax last week and just now decided to make a forum account to see that the community is falling apart? im sure people through the time have gained some experience from you, and whoever has put in some input I don't understand this well at all and I want to make some new friends I can chat about this with and make a difference to my gaming addiction. sad news this is going on):
    We all here hate to see excalibur go but I want to insure all you new people that we have added more staff and myself came out of retirement to boost this place back up.

U will all see very soon that we will dominate every aspect of what modded gaming is.

Dont loose fath people. When we loose a legend another will show face and rise forward to take on Exaclburs work and keep it running and relevant.

P.s. sorry u have to work with your dad lol. I've been a cement Mason for going on 19 years and from my experience kids who have to work next to their dads clash a shitload and its ether your pampered hard or your dads going to give it to u x10 compared to everyone else.

My advice put up with it and it will finesse your character and make u the best tradesman u can be. If u can put up with your dads crap u can stick out anything anyone else dishes out your way!

57. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast