Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Topic: Apex Legends GamePack

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Apex Legends GamePack

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzin View Post
    Hi, this script is great. Is there any way to have the gamepack made into a script that I can edit in GPC compiler?

I would like to make clicking in the LS press the A button (xbox, so that I can click in the LS to jump instead of having to press A). However I do not want to switch LS and A, because I like the autosprint on the gamepack.

I had this set up on a BO4 script, but it spams the sprint button, which means that I cant slide long distances

Edit: Or if someone knows how to make the autosprint feature on the BO4 script only press once instead of spamming the LS
    You won't really find Gamepacks being transitioned into a public script seeing as it's a form for script developers to protect their intellectual property. If you brush up on coding you should be able to replicate most portions of Gamepacks yourself however. That's as close as you'll get.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Updated Version V1.1

Added:
    - Ping Once (and Ping always)
    - Dropshot (On Fire, On Aim)
    - Jumpshot (On Fire, On Aim, Always and Once)
    - Sideshot (Left, Right)
    - Aim Assist (Adjustable)
    - Quick Toggles
    - Bumper/Trigger swap

Removed:
    -Sprint Exploit (Fixed)

Planed:
    -Jittermod

Please be patient untill the GamePack is uploaded in CronusPro!

So so now what should I do since the game is very unplayable it keeps swaying non stop

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by C-LanguageGod View Post
    It might have something to do with what Button Layout you use. If you use Button Punches or a layout where Crouch isn't B/Circle, that might be why.
    what layout are you currently using?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Colleagues can anyone write or make a screen for optimal gamepack settings? (fungi sensitivity, viewing angle and so on.)

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Welcome to the Apex Legends GamePack - Exclusive to CronusMAX PLUS

The Cronus GamePack development team is expanding and we are currently recruiting new developers, testers, bug fixers. I know what's coming in the near future so you kids better get excited, because there's some really amazing developments going on at Cronus which will truly explode the modding scene and we're going to be digging into the massive talent pool we have in this awesome Cronus community - the competition won't know what hit them. It's finally time to seperate the men from the boys

WARNING

This support topic has been setup to provide information on how the pack is installed and used, and for you to report any suggestions you may have or problems you have found so we can take action as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We politely request that there is no off topic chit chat, this is a support topic for this particular gamepack only.

We also ask that you adhere to common rules of civility and courtesy. Anyone disrespecting a member of staff or any other community member, or is abusive or rude in any way, will have their accounts suspended. This is a great community - aside from @MaxADMIN, we are all unpaid volunteers and Cronus users just like you, so remember that when you speak to us. Anyone that is a repeat offender will have their accounts suspended for 7 days for ignoring the Communities Forum Rules. There's almost 100,000 people in this community at the time of writing this post - rules are required to make sure the community runs efficiently and safely.

And finally, and absolutely most importantly

READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support*** <---- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR SUPPORT

OK, now that is out of the way, let's get started!

All GamePack settings can be made in the GCI upon loading the GamePack. The legacy menu system is in use for this pack as well as a Speed Toggle for the Sprint Exploit. There will be more Speed Toggles in upcoming release.

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?)

Class 1: Anti-Recoil Control System V2

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled (Y Inverted)

NOTE: See Class #2 for adjustable parameter.

**This also fixes the XIM4 Mouse jittering bug (Error occured since ~2015/16).

Class 2: Anti-Recoil Control Power: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE: The adjustable parameter sets how much the recoil compensation power should be.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

Class 3: Rapid Fire

Mod0=Mod Disabled
    Mod1=Mod Enabled [Fastest Possible]
    Mod2=Adjustable Parameter

Speed Toggle:
    [LT/L2] + [DPAD UP]

NOTE: See Class #4 for adjustable parameter.

Class 4: Rapid Fire: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE: The adjustable parameter sets the speed value for the Rapid Fire Mod (Faster isn't always necessarily the best.....)

Class 5: Auto Sprint

Mod0=Mod Disabled
    Mod1=Always On
    Mod2=Press Sensitive

Note: If you are tired of constantly pressing the left analog stick to make your character sprint, Auto Sprint is just what you have been looking for.

Class 6: Hair Triggers

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled

NOTE: Apex Legends applies a "dead-zone" to the trigger buttons, which means the trigger (either shooting or ADS) need to be pressed almost half way down before they are registered by the game. With this Hair Trigger MOD you can ensure your weapon will fire or ADS at the slightest amount of pressure.

[B]Class 7: Shot Modes

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Jumpshot
    Mod2 = Dropshot
    Mod3 = Sideshot

Speed Toggle: [LT/L2] + [DPAD Down]

Class 8: Fast Nade

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled

NOTE: This Mod makes your throw a Grenade with one button press.

TIP: Hold D-PAD Button DOWN to access the grenade switch menu.

Class 9: Auto Ping / Easy Ping

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled [On Press]
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled [On Fire]
    Mod3 = Mod Enabled [On Aim]

NOTE: This Mod makes you faster Ping an enemy.

On Press = Just press Ping Button once to ping.
    On Fire = You will ping all the time you fire.
    On Aim = You will ping all the time while you ADS.

Changelog:
    Version 1.0: GamePack released [13.Feb.2019]

Known bugs:
    - none

Important Note: If reporting a bug, be as detailed as possible – include all of your settings, including console version, controller version, in game settings, gamepack settings, exactly what causes the bug so we can duplicate it. Simply posting “this doesn’t work” is no help and i'll not respond.
    Hi x22DOT, very impressed with your work in all of your gamepacks.

One suggestion I do have though is with the auto-sprint. Is it possible to make auto-sprint not work when aiming down sights (ADSing) ? Because for an example, if you have a variable scope on and you are trying to aim and move with the left analog stick, the game thinks you are pressing the left analog stick (L3) and constantly zooms in and out on the variable scope.

A solution would be that when L2 is pressed, auto-sprint is deactivated so you can easily aim with your variable scope.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AD37- For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AD37- View Post
    A solution would be that when L2 is pressed, auto-sprint is deactivated so you can easily aim with your variable scope.

I agree with you just to make a replacement buttons

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzin View Post
    Hi, this script is great. Is there any way to have the gamepack made into a script that I can edit in GPC compiler?

I would like to make clicking in the LS press the A button (xbox, so that I can click in the LS to jump instead of having to press A). However I do not want to switch LS and A, because I like the autosprint on the gamepack.

I had this set up on a BO4 script, but it spams the sprint button, which means that I cant slide long distances

Edit: Or if someone knows how to make the autosprint feature on the BO4 script only press once instead of spamming the LS
    Were you using one of my scripts? It sounds like it, because I use the LS for either Melee or Crouch/Slide. Others that modify my script often and put Jump under the LS.

But when I use my script on APEX I can use this set-up and still slide long distances, so I am not sure why you would not be able to do that? Or does the long distance slide not work when you use the GamePack? Using Auto Sprint allows to put "anything" else under LS click, the only criteria for this to work properly is that the script uses a combo for the auto sprint and not a "press button instruction" in the main part of the GPC script. So this is an easy fix.

How about the idea that we add an option to the game pack that, when Auto Sprint is activated, LS click can be assigned to one of the three options:

- melee
    - crouch/slide
    - jump

Sounds good?

If yes, I can add it to the game pack. As a player I always use a controller, so I know exactly how luxurious it feels to have one of these movement options under your thumb sticks. I would not play as good without it. It is powerful tool, to say the least.

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by C-LanguageGod View Post
    You won't really find Gamepacks being transitioned into a public script seeing as it's a form for script developers to protect their intellectual property. If you brush up on coding you should be able to replicate most portions of Gamepacks yourself however. That's as close as you'll get.

Nah, honestly, 98% of everything you find in a GamePack is also public code or at least available in the open source library. Only a very few things are hidden from the public, like Jitter codes and some of the latest Aim Assist codes.

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AD37- View Post
    Hi x22DOT, very impressed with your work in all of your gamepacks.

One suggestion I do have though is with the auto-sprint. Is it possible to make auto-sprint not work when aiming down sights (ADSing) ? Because for an example, if you have a variable scope on and you are trying to aim and move with the left analog stick, the game thinks you are pressing the left analog stick (L3) and constantly zooms in and out on the variable scope.

Good feedback. The solution, however, should be that when ADS is activated Auto Sprint is deactivated. In other words, aiming cancels the auto sprint.

Easy fix, for sure included in the next update.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Crescens For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crescens View Post
    Were you using one of my scripts? It sounds like it, because I use the LS for either Melee or Crouch/Slide. Others that modify my script often and put Jump under the LS.

But when I use my script on APEX I can use this set-up and still slide long distances, so I am not sure why you would not be able to do that? Or does the long distance slide not work when you use the GamePack? Using Auto Sprint allows to put "anything" else under LS click, the only criteria for this to work properly is that the script uses a combo for the auto sprint and not a "press button instruction" in the main part of the GPC script. So this is an easy fix.

How about the idea that we add an option to the game pack that, when Auto Sprint is activated, LS click can be assigned to one of the three options:

- melee
    - crouch/slide
    - jump

Sounds good?

If yes, I can add it to the game pack. As a player I always use a controller, so I know exactly how luxurious it feels to have one of these movement options under your thumb sticks. I would not play as good without it. It is powerful tool, to say the least.

sounds very, very good bro. thx

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Nah, honestly, 98% of everything you find in a GamePack is also public code or at least available in the open source library. Only a very few things are hidden from the public, like Jitter codes and some of the latest Aim Assist codes.
    When will your updated script come out !? Hurry would like to see him.

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BenDova View Post
    Great work on the script! However I do have to be completely honest to help better this script. Last update was smoother.. here are the issues that I have.

• When aimed down, gun moves and sways

• Sideshot not working

• Dropshot not working

if you could please explain how the aim assist parameters work and if you could share some examples that would be great! Thanks
    I tested both Sideshot and dropshot.

Side shot left was working for me with at least two button layouts (Button puncher & default),

The drop shot however took both xdot22 and me by surprise, even in a stand-alone script with ONLY drop shot code activated it did not seem to work in an online game. xdot22 will have a closer look at this today.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

I tested both Sideshot and dropshot.

Side shot left was working for me with at least two button layouts (Button puncher & default),

The drop shot however took both xdot22 and me by surprise, even in a stand-alone script with ONLY drop shot code activated it did not seem to work in an online game. xdot22 will have a closer look at this today.
    Thanks for the responses Crescens I was wondering if you are currently, working with this gamepack along with xdot22 or he is doing it all him self but just wondering and everything. The current update that just released today. The All Guns sway back and forth non stop. I have kept it on defaulted as is inside the gamepack which is (24). Is there a way to fix it on my end or would just have to wait drop should jump shot xdot22 said he will look into it and just wondering the status of everything thanks. Hope to see another update next weekend =) or this weekend hehe thank you all love this community and such. CronusMax Plus is great love it Also Thanks @MAXADMIN for all you have done.

Script Support

User Info Menu

The credits for the current APEX gamepack got xdot22 and White.. However I also believe that, especially since the last few weeks the team effort is very strong, so I think that all of us at CronusMax can be credited for any of the work that has been released. That said, I only got involved yesterday after a week of recovering from an operation.

In any case, for anyone out there reading this: we are recruiting nerds and geeks that love CronusMax as much as we do! These are exciting times at CronusMax, because some great things are about to happen.... so this would be a good time to join our team...

Script Support

User Info Menu

So, so far, from the replies above these are the bugs/requests:

INFO

Bugs/fixes:
    - drop shot not working
    - auto sprint needs to be cancelled when aiming (to prevent issues when using a scope)
    Requests:
    - when Auto Sprint activated, the option to assign LS click to melee, crouch/slide or jump

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

The credits for the current APEX gamepack got xdot22 and White.. However I also believe that, especially since the last few weeks the team effort is very strong, so I think that all of us at CronusMax can be credited for any of the work that has been released. That said, I only got involved yesterday after a week of recovering from an operation.

In any case, for anyone out there reading this: we are recruiting nerds and geeks that love CronusMax as much as we do! These are exciting times at CronusMax, because some great things are about to happen.... so this would be a good time to join our team...
    I Got a question
    What are the needs to join the cm team? And is it only as a developer just wanted to know and i Wish you good luck with your recovering

Script Support

User Info Menu

Testers, developers, forum staff...

In case you not noticed, game pack developers are the worst testers. This is why GamerPacks have bugs in the first place. If we would be fully staffed, a dedicated test team would manage to filter 99% of the bugs before it goes live. You will find that in every IT environment. This is why IT projects also have dedicated testers.

Testing does not require coding/programming skills, however it will come in handy for troubleshooting and bugs analysis. Most importantly, a tester really needs to look at every angle of the game pack functionality and comes back with a clear report of his/her findings. He/she also pushes back to the developer in case fixes are not working properly, so he/she looks after the quality of the output. The goal is to have the highest possible standard for all our game packs, so bug free, user friendly and plug & play. I

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Crescens For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

In case you not noticed, game pack developers are the worst testers. This is why GamerPacks have bugs in the first place. If we would be fully staffed, a dedicated test team would manage to filter 99% of the bugs before it goes live. You will find that in every IT environment. This is why IT projects also have dedicated testers.

Testing does not require coding/programming skills, however it will come in handy for troubleshooting and bugs analysis. Most importantly, a tester really needs to look at every angle of the game pack functionality and comes back with a clear report of his/her findings. He/she also pushes back to the developer in case fixes are not working properly, so he/she looks after the quality of the output. The goal is to have the highest possible standard for all our game packs, so bug free, user friendly and plug & play. I
    Yeah that would be extremely nice to become a bug tester for sure anything to help get Cronusmax to its fullest power of Gaming fun Smiley face =)

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Bro, we are testers, and you are the creators, as soon as we see errors immediately report them, good to you.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanfire06 View Post
    Yeah that would be extremely nice to become a bug tester for sure anything to help get Cronusmax to its fullest power of Gaming fun Smiley face =)
    Dropshot work you just need to activate it With l2+down d pad !
    But if you Can @x22Dot make an option button puncher layout , it will be nice .
    For the setting i personnaly play with anti recoil at 32 its good for me with the rapid fire on , for thé aim assist i play with the default one but i think i will test with 28 /30
    Anyway thanks for that gamepack he's so good !

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LaGourgette View Post
    Dropshot work you just need to activate it With l2+down d pad !
    But if you Can @x22Dot make an option button puncher layout , it will be nice .
    For the setting i personnaly play with anti recoil at 32 its good for me with the rapid fire on , for thé aim assist i play with the default one but i think i will test with 28 /30
    Anyway thanks for that gamepack he's so good !

Good news dude, check it out tonight. Thank.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I do not understand ..
    MaxAdmin suggests in the following post that he has a team that tests the gamepacks, and that for six years ...
    here is the link :
    https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...t=battlefield1

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

So, so far, from the replies above these are the bugs/requests:

INFO

Bugs/fixes:
    - drop shot not working
    - auto sprint needs to be cancelled when aiming (to prevent issues when using a scope)
    Requests:
    - when Auto Sprint activated, the option to assign LS click to melee, crouch/slide or jump

The Y-Inverted AntiRecoil function also has never worked. Should add that as well lol.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

stopped working for me ps4, after updating... (rapidfire, granade drop) why do I need to re-enable the functions manually if I already chose them at the time of setting the script?

please repost the older version..

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by reddit View Post
    I do not understand ..
    MaxAdmin suggests in the following post that he has a team that tests the gamepacks, and that for six years ...
    here is the link :
    https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...t=battlefield1

Who says true, who says wrong?
    Are you children or adults ??

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Man , i have a question , how to candidate for joining the CM team ? I try to PM you but you block that lol so sorry for posting this here .

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

this gamepack is very well put together, im impressed. ive spent hours testing an anti-recoil script for apex and after a week or so of testing and editing, i found a sweet spot. on apex, 2 recoils profiles are needed due to the different fire rates of the weapons. in the gamepack, having 2 profiles or switchable profiles would be great. one profile for low recoil weapons, such as the carbine 301, and another profile for high recoil weapons, such as the r-99. I have 2 anti-recoil scripts already, one for each profile, that ive tested and edited to best fit apex, I could provide them if needed. (anti-recoil script credit to noozbar)

if I can help in any way, I would like to.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noflightdelay View Post
    this gamepack is very well put together, im impressed. ive spent hours testing an anti-recoil script for apex and after a week or so of testing and editing, i found a sweet spot. on apex, 2 recoils profiles are needed due to the different fire rates of the weapons. in the gamepack, having 2 profiles or switchable profiles would be great. one profile for low recoil weapons, such as the carbine 301, and another profile for high recoil weapons, such as the r-99. I have 2 anti-recoil scripts already, one for each profile, that ive tested and edited to best fit apex, I could provide them if needed. (anti-recoil script credit to noozbar)

if I can help in any way, I would like to.
    If there on 2 profiles how you able to switch. Back and forth while playing do you have them on 2 differnt memory slots?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Can you make shotgun jitter?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnyTime View Post
    Can you make shotgun jitter?
    There’s Also double peacekeeper scripts in the Online Library you Can try out
    Updated Version V1.1

Planed:
    -Jittermod

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast