Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Topic: Apex Legends GamePack

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Apex Legends GamePack

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanfire06 View Post
    If there on 2 profiles how you able to switch. Back and forth while playing do you have them on 2 differnt memory slots?
    You Can Also say Etc if you hold L2 and Press R3 you activate Recoil 1 and if you Press L3 instead of R3 you activate Recoil 2

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

yea as of now i have them on 2 different slots next to eachother so i can quickly switch between profiles. if i knew how to script, i'd just create a switch script.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

yea that's what I was aiming for. or like a hold L1 and press right on dpad for profile 2. having 2-3 profiles would be great, but at least 2 would work.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Is your script private?
    If not i could add your toggle’s to your script

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by reddit View Post
    I do not understand ..
    MaxAdmin suggests in the following post that he has a team that tests the gamepacks, and that for six years ...
    here is the link :
    https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...t=battlefield1
    Sorry, what is there not to understand?

Do I suggest the opposite anywhere? And did you think about the fact that people might have left? Or that the work load might have peaked/increased? I mean, I find your comment a bit out of place and somehow bitter.

No need for the mistrust, really.

Script Support

User Info Menu

And to the peeps who show interest in becoming a tester, I will follow up soon with some additional info`s/instructions.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

This is the "Low Recoil" Script

And this is the "High Recoil Script"

The original script was created by Noozbar, I just spent time editing the recoils to best fit Apex.

Low recoil is perfect for the R-301 and other moderate recoil weapons and High recoil is perfect for the R-99 and heavy recoil weapons.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

I can’t make it
    it’s a Really Big script and complex
    i Also only though it was the anti Recoil but there’s alot more so i suggest you post it in GPC Script Request if i make it i Will let you know and i apologize

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crescens View Post
    And to the peeps who show interest in becoming a tester, I will follow up soon with some additional info`s/instructions.
    Hey Crescens the new sricpt in Library You drop, I use the “B” button hold to slide it’s not letting me do it keeps making me bounce

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

no problem, thank you for trying!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank you really much for your work!
    But it would be really nice if you can include the "crouch weapon switch", when you switch and crouch at the same time, you have your weapon instantly. I think this shouldnt be a problem to integrate.

And one question to all users of this script: How you can play with aim-abuse? When I aim at range the crosshair jitters all over the place, you cant aim normally. I think its good close range, but its impossible for me to aim at middle- or longrange.
    What values are you using?

Regards

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Silktouch View Post
    Thank you really much for your work!
    But it would be really nice if you can include the "crouch weapon switch", when you switch and crouch at the same time, you have your weapon instantly. I think this shouldnt be a problem to integrate.

And one question to all users of this script: How you can play with aim-abuse? When I aim at range the crosshair jitters all over the place, you cant aim normally. I think its good close range, but its impossible for me to aim at middle- or longrange.
    What values are you using?

Regards
    Try go in settings hit R1 to the next tab change Response Curve from Classic to Steady now it shouldn’t

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

could anyone add autorun in these scripts? I found the two very good and would like this option in it

Quote Originally Posted by noflightdelay View Post
    This is the "Low Recoil" Script

And this is the "High Recoil Script"

The original script was created by Noozbar, I just spent time editing the recoils to best fit Apex.

Low recoil is perfect for the R-301 and other moderate recoil weapons and High recoil is perfect for the R-99 and heavy recoil weapons.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ItzSnack View Post
    Try go in settings hit R1 to the next tab change Response Curve from Classic to Steady now it shouldn’t
    Thank you really much, now I must adjust my sensivity (im using XIM Apex), but it feels good already.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Is there any known reason why rapid fire wouldn't work for me? I've tried it and it won't work.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Will this work with Xaim Apex?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OneTrueProdigy View Post
    Will this work with Xaim Apex?
    Yes.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alan13 View Post
    could anyone add autorun in these scripts? I found the two very good and would like this option in it
    Here you go:
    LOW RECOIL with auto run

And this is the HIGH RECOIL With auto run

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AD37- View Post
    Hi x22DOT, very impressed with your work in all of your gamepacks.

One suggestion I do have though is with the auto-sprint. Is it possible to make auto-sprint not work when aiming down sights (ADSing) ? Because for an example, if you have a variable scope on and you are trying to aim and move with the left analog stick, the game thinks you are pressing the left analog stick (L3) and constantly zooms in and out on the variable scope.

A solution would be that when L2 is pressed, auto-sprint is deactivated so you can easily aim with your variable scope.
    I have that in my script although it will toggle the zoom when releasing the scope so you need a delay before it enables sprint again after aiming.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Fadexz For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Sorry, what is there not to understand?

Do I suggest the opposite anywhere? And did you think about the fact that people might have left? Or that the work load might have peaked/increased? I mean, I find your comment a bit out of place and somehow bitter.

No need for the mistrust, really.
    TO Crescens

by the way on your script you made so so nice but problem i find is when i do that aim assist when zooming in it shakes non stop and keeps moving not sure but yeah how to fix it but yeah thats what i find i wish i can message you or have a board on your froums but this only way to alert you

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Dudes tell me the optimal game settings for gamepack (FOV, sens, recoil)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

can please explain how aim assist work because i don't think its working for me

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by C-LanguageGod View Post
    [Gamepacks are] a form for script developers to protect their intellectual property.
    Absolutely not true. Not even a little bit.

I'm curious - can you please show me where I have ever said that or where it is mentioned on my website so I can correct it - assuming you didn't just make it up and you did read this somewhere.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    can you please explain how aim assist works
    The instructions are in the original topic.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lif3 vs D3ath View Post
    Is there any known reason why rapid fire wouldn't work for me? I've tried it and it won't work.
    L2+D-Pad up^

SILVER III

User Info Menu

https://youtu.be/vPa3P374dB0 i would like to see this single shotgun jitter on this script its to op to use with another gun

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanfire06 View Post
    TO Crescens

by the way on your script you made so so nice but problem i find is when i do that aim assist when zooming in it shakes non stop and keeps moving not sure but yeah how to fix it but yeah thats what i find i wish i can message you or have a board on your froums but this only way to alert you

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

I did that same issue

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

@MaxADMIN, can you make sure the Gamepacks are actually being tested through gameplay before release? Or is it literally only tested for GPC compiling errors?

Since you yourself stated that you're "given the GamePack
    It is then tested for errors by a different team
    It's given back to fix any errors
    it goes live when its approved".

Figured since it's your website and all.

Thanks.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fadexz View Post
    I have that in my script although it will toggle the zoom when releasing the scope so you need a delay before it enables sprint again after aiming.
    Oh don't worry friend, I noticed your impressive work with your script, it's one of my go-to memory slots. I was simply pointing out something that would benefit the default gamepack for the community as a whole.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Good feedback. The solution, however, should be that when ADS is activated Auto Sprint is deactivated. In other words, aiming cancels the auto sprint.

Easy fix, for sure included in the next update.
    Yes exactly that! That would be perfect Crescens. I also have a suggestion and a bug report.

First of all, my suggestion is that the Ez Grenade Throw in my opinion could be different and way better... An issue I noticed off the bat is when pressing the Down D-PAD, the grenades seem to change from the one you had equipped. (Ex: Having a Frag Grenade equipped, but when pressing Down D-PAD, it switches to Thermite Grenades and then immediately throws it.)

So that is something I believe needs fixing. But what I think would be better (if it's possible to code such a thing), would be that when Down D-PAD is pressed , it shouldn't throw the grenade immediately.. It should keep the grenade in your hand so you can aim/arc it properly, and simply pressing the R2 button would throw the grenade.

Also, the bug I seem to encounter is with the Aim Assist itself, when simply aiming down sights for some reason or another, the Aim Assist seems to drift continuously to the right which is an issue when watching areas while ADSing and such. I believe Fadexz script originally drifted to the right but he fixed it in his following update, so I believe this issue to be easily fixed.

EDIT: Another suggestion which has been said from many users on this thread, but implementing recoil profiles would greatly improve the quality of life of the script, and overall make it very deadly in-game. Having button combinations which activate recoil profiles would be the most optimal way IMO to implement such a thing into the GamePack

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast