Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Topic: Apex Legends GamePack

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Apex Legends GamePack

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    look at the video, first message
    Ahhh ok. I was looking under Online Library.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    The Apex Legends GamePack introduces a bunch of great mods, including Rapid Fire, Adjustable Parameters, Anti-Recoil V2, Auto Sprint, Hair Triggers and Bumper Swap, Fast Nade Throw, Shot Modes and Auto Ping.
    Most of the Mods can be toggled In Game and you will see the state with the LEDs.

List of Features and Instructions:

Options and Instructions for the GamePack Configuration Interface:

Class 1: In Game Button Layout

Mod0 = Default
    Mod1 = Bumper Jumper
    Mod2 = Button Puncher
    Mod3 = Evolved
    Mod4 = Grenadier
    Mod5 = Ninja

NOTE:
    All In Game Layouts are available with this GamePack.

Want to use the game specific control options but other MODS make this impossible and only allow you to use the universal layouts? No problem. All the layout options are covered here.
    Setting this Class is very important. If you don't select the correct layout that you are using In Game, the rest of the Mods in this GamePack may not function correctly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Class 2: Anti-Recoil Control Power: Adjustable Parameter

NOTE:
    The adjustable parameter sets how much the compensation should be.

You can choose a value between 1 and 100.
    The Default value is 24.

A higher value means a stronger compensation.
    A lower value means less compensation.

When you use a high sensitivity the value can be higher than the default value.
    When you use a low sensitivity the value can be lower than the default value.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Class 3: Shot Mode

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Jumpshot (On Fire)
    Mod2 = Jumpshot (On Fire - Once)
    Mod3 = Jumpshot (On ADS)
    Mod4 = Jumpshot (On ADS - Once)
    Mod5 = Sideshot (Left)
    Mod6 = Sideshot (Right)
    Mod7 = Crouchshot (On ADS)
    Mod8 = Crouchshot (On Fire)

NOTE:
    These are Shotmodes, you will perform a selected Shotmove when you Fire or ADS.
    These mods are made for being a hard target while fighting your enemy.
    Normally people with expensive Scuf controllers do these moves, now you can do it without pressing any extra button.

Jumpshot: You will jump while shooting
    Sideshot: You will strafe while shooting
    Crouchshot: You will crouch while shooting

On Fire: You will perform the shotmove aslong as you press the Fire Button (repeating)
    On Fire - Once: You will perform the shotmove only once, when you press the Fire Button

On ADS: You will perform the shotmove aslong as you hold the ADS Button and shoot (repeating)
    on ADS - Once: You will perform the shotmove only once, when you hold the ADS Button and shoot.

TOGGLE:

Quick ON/OFF: LT/L2 + LB/L1 + DPAD RIGHT

LED:

LED flashes green fast when toggled

___________________________________________________________________________________

Class 4: Auto Ping / Easy Ping

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled (On Press)
    Mod2 = Mod Enabled (On Fire)
    Mod3 = Mod Enabled (On Fire - Once)
    Mod3 = Mod Enabled (On Aim)
    Mod3 = Mod Enabled (On Aim - Once)

NOTE:
    This Mod makes you faster and easier to Ping an enemy.

On Press: Just press Ping Button once to ping.

On Fire: You will ping all the time while you are firing your gun.
    On Fire - once: You will ping only one time when you fire your gun.

On Aim: You will ping all the time while you ADS, shooting is not required.
    On Aim - once: You will ping only one time when you ADS, shooting is not required.

TOGGLE:

Quick ON/OFF: LT/L2 + LB/L1 + DPAD LEFT

LED:

LED flashes red slow when toggled

Class 5: Trigger/Bumper Swap

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled

NOTE:
    Bumper swap is, when the mod changes the layout from the trigger to the bumper.
    Known as Flipped Layout.
    The Benefits are quicker button presses and more comfortable gameplay.

Features and Instructions that can be toggled In Game:

Anti-Recoil Control System V2

NOTE:
    You can counter the In Game Weapon Recoil with this mod, that means you can have almost no recoil.

TOGGLE:

Quick ON/OFF: LT/L2 + LB/L1 + DPAD UP

LED:

LED flashes sky blue fast when toggled

Rapid Fire

NOTE:
    When Rapid Fire is enabled, you can turn virtually any semi automatic weapon into a fully automatic weapon. This creates a very unique advantage for players using semi automatic weapons in FPS games. While Rapid Fire will not usually make a fully automatic gun shoot any faster, it can have positive side effects on fully automatic guns such as reducing recoil, helping players conserve ammunition and achieve more headshots.
    Rapid Fire is the fastest possible and is optimized for every gun without having any mod blocks.

TOGGLE:

Quick ON/OFF: LT/L2 + LB/L1 + DPAD DOWN

LED:

LED flashes white fast when toggled

Auto Sprint

NOTE:
    If you are tired of constantly pressing the left analog stick to make your character sprint, Auto Sprint is just what you have been looking for.

TOGGLE:

Quick ON/OFF: LT/L2 + LB/L1 + LS/L3

LED:

LED flashes yellow fast when toggled

Shot Mode

NOTE:
    These are Shotmodes, you will perform a selected Shotmove when you Fire or ADS.
    These mods are made for being a hard target while fighting your enemy.
    Normally people with expensive Scuf controllers do these moves, now you can do it without pressing any extra button.

TOGGLE:

Quick ON/OFF: LT/L2 + LB/L1 + DPAD RIGHT

LED:

LED flashes green fast when toggled

Fast Nade Throw

NOTE:
    This Mod makes your throw a Grenade with one button press.

TIP:
    Hold D-PAD Button DOWN to access the grenade switch menu.

TOGGLE:

Quick ON/OFF: LT/L2 + LB/L1 + X/SQUARE

LED:

LED flashes red fast when toggled

Auto Ping / Easy Ping

NOTE:
    This Mod makes you faster and easier to Ping an enemy.

TOGGLE:

Quick ON/OFF: LT/L2 + LB/L1 + DPAD LEFT

LED:

LED flashes red slow when toggled

Hair Triggers

NOTE:
    Apex Legends applies a "dead-zone" to the trigger buttons, which means the trigger (either shooting or ADS) need to be pressed almost half way down before they are registered by the game. With this Hair Trigger MOD you can ensure your weapon will fire or ADS at the slightest amount of pressure.

This feature is active all the time.

Changelog:
    Version 1.0: GamePack released [17.July.19]

INFO

This support topic has been setup to provide information on how the pack is installed and used, and for you to report any suggestions you may have or problems you have found so we can take action as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We politely request that there is no off topic chit chat, this is a support topic for this particular gamepack only.

We also ask that you adhere to common rules of civility and courtesy. Anyone disrespecting a member of staff or any other community member, or is abusive or rude in any way, will have their accounts suspended. This is a great community - aside from @MaxADMIN, we are all unpaid volunteers and Cronus users just like you, so remember that when you speak to us. Anyone that is a repeat offender will have their accounts suspended for 7 days for ignoring the Cronus Community Rules. There's over 100,000 people in this community - rules are required to ensure a safe and positive environment.

And finally, and absolutely most importantly

READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support*** <---- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?)

hello man..I think I'm doing some things wrong ... is there a video that helps me? recoil I want does not happen unfortunately...I'll be glad, if you help me������

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Pack per Apex Ps4

Mi serve un pack... Ho appena comprato la cronusmax per la ps4... Chi può aiutarmi?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Anti recoil not working on the gamepack!

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jrdallas View Post
    Anti recoil not working on the gamepack!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I am using this GamePac on xbox one with a wireless controller. My issue is that the rapid fire works amazing in the firing range, but in the actual game mode it is a lot slower. Specifically with the Hemlok rifle. Also, the anti-recoil seems to have quit working. Any one else notice this or is it just me? Gamepack is loaded into slot 1 by the way

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowjls View Post
    I am using this GamePac on xbox one with a wireless controller. My issue is that the rapid fire works amazing in the firing range, but in the actual game mode it is a lot slower. Specifically with the Hemlok rifle. Also, the anti-recoil seems to have quit working. Any one else notice this or is it just me? Gamepack is loaded into slot 1 by the way
    Use rapidfire only with semi auto weapon and fine tune your antirecoil value, you have to find YOUR value for your internet connexion, your sensitivity ... ... ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Anti recoil dont work!! @scarecrowjls

SILVER I

User Info Menu

@noozbar, ok I'll play around with the anti-recoil a little more. The rapid fire though, try it in the firing range and then again in real game and you'll see what I'm talking about. Very noticeable difference. I usually switch over to single fire when using rapid fire anyways. I think there may have been a game update or something because the anti recoil was working for me up until sunday or monday and I haven't changed anything on my end.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

It doesn't work for me at all!!!! ! No one answers my post. I need help!!!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by arampc95 View Post
    It doesn't work for me at all!!!! ! No one answers my post. I need help!!!
    What a great feadback!

If I say IDK, does that help you?

Also be patient, we are all around the world and maybe not in the same time zone as you
    It's a forum, not an instant messagerie, go on discord if you want instant messages

For the speed toggles, you have to hold both buttons .5 sec at least to enable or disable mods

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Dear Noozbar,

I did that, but still it won't get into effect. The vibration is ok, the LED color flash is ok, but for example, I enabled rapid fire, but it still won't actually do it in the game?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

You have to know that rapidfire only work with semi auto weapon and not with full auto weapon
    Use it with sniper for exemple

SILVER III

User Info Menu

I know man, I tried every single weapon in the game. It won't get into effect and I don't know why

Please contact me on Discord: Ar4m#0293

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Unfortunately it seems like you guys don't even bother about your customers who have been struggling with that device for almost 5 days. I watched every single tutorial videos, read all the instructions, did it 100 times, checked different games, it still does not work for me at all. I already mentioned my discord ID, please give me 5 minutes and help me a bit!

Please do that impossible thing! At least, for God's sake since you guys may not care about your customers . I PAID A GOOD MONEY FOR IT!
    Please just send me a message on discord. id: Ar4m#0293

If anyone could help I will share one of my PS4 accounts with MW2 bought. I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP PLEASE!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Unfortunately it seems like you guys don't even bother about your customers who have been struggling with that device for almost 5 days. I watched every single tutorial videos, read all the instructions, did it 100 times, checked different games, it still does not work for me at all. I already mentioned my discord ID, please give me 5 minutes and help me a bit!

Please do that impossible thing! At least, for God's sake since you guys may not care about your customers . I PAID A GOOD MONEY FOR IT!

If anyone could help I will share one of my PS4 accounts with MW2 bought. I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP PLEASE!

I don't work for Cronus, I don't get paid and I'm maybe not in the same time zone as you
    Create a topic in CronusMAX PLUS Device Support section and correctly explain your problem without saying "it doesn't work" without developing your problem

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Dear Noozbar,

I did that, but still it won't get into effect. The vibration is ok, the LED color flash is ok, but for example, I enabled rapid fire, but it still won't actually do it in the game?
    Bro what are your settings? (response curve/sensitivity/deadzone)
    From my experience, if you enable rapid fire and are using auto guns it will mess up your fire rate. That anti recoil strength is going to vary depending on which weapon and if you have attached mods (barrels) to it.

That is why they are suggesting to adjust to based on your settings/sensitivity. If you play on Linear, even with anti recoil your cross hairs going to go nuts. You still have to be on point with your thumbs. Again speaking from my experience only.

This doesn't aim for you and its not going to auto toggle to make it switch between what gun is used or fire mode you put it in. That's your job to toggle it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to t3hkryptonian For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Is there any way that you can save the toggles? Like could save drop shot? It is pretty annoying that you can't do that. When I switch to a different script I have to re do my toggles which I don't like. Thanks in advance.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Pretty sure these dudes are just forum mods. My advice to you, if you want to unleash the cronus benefits you need to do some searching for an off-site GPC script. Even if you have to pay a little for it, it will change your game. I know this opinion will not be taken well but these gamepacks are diet coke compared to some of these scripts iv'e used. For the last two years I have only used the gamepacks supported here and finally tried a new GPC script for both Fortnite and Apex legends and it's literally night and day difference. Even searching youtube for videos I was linked to some scripts that are uploaded to this very sight that put the gamepacks to shame.

Literally game changing.

Also, support for gamepacks are extremely limited as I don't think anyone get's paid to make them. I've always read that "gamepacks" are sooooo much more advanced but my experience is that isn't even remotely close to the truth. They are average run of the mill stuff designed for the masses.

Hate away

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213