Results 1 to 27 of 27

Topic: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

  1. #1
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Will have it out probably tomorrow.

    Here's the video.

    https://streamable.com/d4gh9

    Enjoy! :P

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fadexz For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Do a Barrel Roll!

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadexz View Post
    Will have it out probably tomorrow.

    Here's the video.

    https://streamable.com/d4gh9

    Enjoy! :P
    Nice work Keep it up!

  4. #3
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Disarch View Post
    Nice work Keep it up!
    Thanks.

  5. #4
    Big Daddy

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    any release time on this.

  6. #5
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by musky View Post
    any release time on this.
    He said "probably tomorrow", so most likely around 24 hours lol

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to C-LanguageGod For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Will this be added in your script?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadexz View Post
    Will have it out probably tomorrow.

    Here's the video.

    https://streamable.com/d4gh9

    Enjoy! :P

  9. #7
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    So it looks like you only need a peace keeper and another weapon.

    Last edited by prevailz; 14th February 19 at 20:30.

  10. #8
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Could you work with x22DOT and implement this into the gamepack? With this and his anti-recoil, it would be absolutely nuts.

  11. #9
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by musky View Post
    any release time on this.
    Maybe tomorrow, its just a standalone script ATM, I was going to spend the time to implement it into my main script.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by fortniteyuh View Post
    Could you work with x22DOT and implement this into the gamepack? With this and his anti-recoil, it would be absolutely nuts.
    Not sure how I would contact him, but I might be able to post in his topic.

    - - - Updated - - -

    It also uses vibration so you won't get animation swaping/"glitching" when holding the trigger.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fadexz For This Useful Post:


  13. #10
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    alguem tem o scripts para manda aqui

  14. #11
    Italian Plumber

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    so many youtube videos out about this, this is going to get patched soon i really want to use this b4 it gets patched

  15. #12
    Italian Plumber

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    does the script not work on ps4? because nothing happens i feel the vibration then i shoot and nothing happens

  16. #13
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by bambi View Post
    does the script not work on ps4? because nothing happens i feel the vibration then i shoot and nothing happens
    So you turned it on and it doesn't do anything?
    When you shoot the gun what percentage does Rumble A go up to in Device Monitor?

  17. #14
    GamePack Developer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    I made a stand alone jitter code and optimized it. Glozzen sent me a video and I made it for the fun of it.

    I've tested it online, while jumping, sliding and strafing with no problems.

    I used combo magic and did it by hand and fine tuned it. It took about 3 hrs to make.

    Mine will most likely go through all channels and wont be public but it's very possible to make and if u can do it by hand then all u have to do is fine tune it up.
    The video lies a little about the operations that's about all I'll say on that behalf.

    Check out @BrianMHemmer1’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/BrianMHemmer1/st...996882944?s=09

    Here's online gameplay of me blasting some unexpected fellow.

    Check out @BrianMHemmer1’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/BrianMHemmer1/st...635163136?s=09

    Noticed mine is a complete different method. My cancler is not reload weapon swap. I dont need a secondary weapon to work as well
    Last edited by WHITE 4ND N3RDY; 16th February 19 at 04:16.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:


  19. #15
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Had the same problem n so I checked n for me it says 100% for rumble A on the device monitor

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to GalaxyMeta For This Useful Post:


  21. #16
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyMeta View Post
    Had the same problem n so I checked n for me it says 100% for rumble A on the device monitor
    Weird, so on PS4 vibrations are 100% strength?? I'll fix my script then.
    Last edited by Fadexz; 16th February 19 at 06:41.

  22. #17
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadexz View Post
    Weird, so on PS4 vibrations are 100% strength?? I'll fix my script then.
    After u fixed it I tried it out now it isn’t rly that consistent cuz it would shoot like 2 or 3 times n take like 3 seconds to reset before shooting again it’s extremely random, also got in a public game n tried it out n it would just switch without shooting
    edit: nvm just had to play with the script a bit n found the right timing
    Last edited by GalaxyMeta; 16th February 19 at 18:37.

  23. #18
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyMeta View Post
    After u fixed it I tried it out now it isn’t rly that consistent cuz it would shoot like 2 or 3 times n take like 3 seconds to reset before shooting again it’s extremely random, also got in a public game n tried it out n it would just switch without shooting
    edit: nvm just had to play with the script a bit n found the right timing
    PS4 must just have different timing.

  24. #19
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    I made a stand alone jitter code and optimized it. Glozzen sent me a video and I made it for the fun of it.

    I've tested it online, while jumping, sliding and strafing with no problems.

    I used combo magic and did it by hand and fine tuned it. It took about 3 hrs to make.

    Mine will most likely go through all channels and wont be public but it's very possible to make and if u can do it by hand then all u have to do is fine tune it up.
    The video lies a little about the operations that's about all I'll say on that behalf.

    Check out @BrianMHemmer1’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/BrianMHemmer1/st...996882944?s=09

    Here's online gameplay of me blasting some unexpected fellow.

    Check out @BrianMHemmer1’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/BrianMHemmer1/st...635163136?s=09

    Noticed mine is a complete different method. My cancler is not reload weapon swap. I dont need a secondary weapon to work as well
    Any way to get it?

  25. #20
    GamePack Developer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by AnyTime View Post
    Any way to get it?
    I just made two new jitters. New faster peacemaker and a mastiff shotgun jitter. I supplied the code to x22dot for gamepack. Ilk post a video of the new jitters u should all be impressed!

    Check out @BrianMHemmer1’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/BrianMHemmer1/st...512504833?s=09

    Lattest work as of today. Optimized speed on both peacemaker and mastiff shotgun. No double pump, actual jitter!
    Last edited by WHITE 4ND N3RDY; 19th February 19 at 22:38.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:


  27. #21
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    I just made two new jitters. New faster peacemaker and a mastiff shotgun jitter. I supplied the code to x22dot for gamepack. Ilk post a video of the new jitters u should all be impressed!

    Check out @BrianMHemmer1’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/BrianMHemmer1/st...512504833?s=09

    Lattest work as of today. Optimized speed on both peacemaker and mastiff shotgun. No double pump, actual jitter!
    Can you do the same as this macro?

    https://youtu.be/vPa3P374dB0

  28. #22
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    I just made two new jitters. New faster peacemaker and a mastiff shotgun jitter. I supplied the code to x22dot for gamepack. Ilk post a video of the new jitters u should all be impressed!

    Check out @BrianMHemmer1’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/BrianMHemmer1/st...512504833?s=09

    Lattest work as of today. Optimized speed on both peacemaker and mastiff shotgun. No double pump, actual jitter!
    that looks good

  29. #23
    GamePack Developer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by AnyTime View Post
    Can you do the same as this macro?

    https://youtu.be/vPa3P374dB0
    Like a viking 360 macro controller? I can make it but due to software restrictions it wouldent be as clean and I do t have time to go backwards with the viking 360 macro timeline. However I may open a thread around the viking 360 software and explain exactly how it works and how to do the math to reverse engineer scripts to viking 360 software. Hope your good at math lol.

  30. #24
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Where’s the script?
    Last edited by Fadexz; 25th February 19 at 22:58.

  31. #25
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwetawe View Post
    Where’s the script?
    You can find it here: https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=7675
    or check my signature.
    Last edited by Fadexz; 26th February 19 at 23:12.

  32. #26
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    This is not working anymore, or?

  33. #27
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Apex Legends Jitter Mod (Double Pump) Teaser

    Quote Originally Posted by poopoo View Post
    This is not working anymore, or?
    Pretty sure it still works.

Similar Topics

  1. Xim Apex + CronusMax Script + Apex Legends
    By Galeno in forum XIM & Cronus Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 04:33
  2. Apex Legends Peacekeeper Jitter Help
    By AshkanOveisi in forum GPC Script Request
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th February 19, 07:40
  3. [PS4 PRO] (XBOX / PS4) Fortnite DOUBLE PUMP / DOUBLE TACT / PUMP TACT!! AFTER 4.1
    By WalterHMartinez in forum GPC Script Request
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 13th July 18, 20:58
  4. double pump (jitter) messing up
    By fanofortnite in forum GPC Script Programming Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4th July 18, 23:09
  5. [XBOX ONE] need the script forthe advanced jitter double pump ( WalterHMartinez )
    By mrd648 in forum GPC Script Request
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 17th May 18, 16:46

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •