Topic: g29/g920

SILVER I

User Info Menu

g29/g920

I have been in contact with logitech regarding my G29 wheel setup. I am unable to set up correctly. Not sure if its something im doing wrong or my computer that i use to try to calibrate and setup my wheel but my G29 causes any and every car i use on GT sport for ps4 to be stuck in a left hand turn. Every button on the wheel works and i have no issues with pedals. I have been on the phone with logitech multiple times trying to resolve this and they even walk me through the calibration process and even sent me a new G29 wheel. No luck as of yet and logitech then sent me a new G920 to try. I am curious if i am not doing something right or maybe my laptop is not updated to download or handle this software install and calibration.....I have 2 brand new G29 wheels and a brand new 920 on the way and the G29s do not work. someone that is tech savy that can help me or offer any advice at all would ve amazing. thank you.

Zen Beta Tester

User Info Menu

Re: g29/g920

Do you even have a DriveHub ??? i dont see any mention of one.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: g29/g920

Quote Originally Posted by Podger View Post
    Do you even have a DriveHub ??? i dont see any mention of one.
    What do you mean drive hub? I contacted logitech support numerous times and was walked through how ti calibrate and setup in a laptop with no mention of drive hub.