Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Dead or Alive 6 Combos Thread

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Dead or Alive 6 Combos Thread

Hi can you make me a one button combo for kokoro. it's her number 4. in combo challenge. i would to use it as a one button move in battle.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Sorry I don't mean to bug you. This request was from my little brother that login my profile by mistake instead of his.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

that's ok here is kokoros 4th combo challenge which is her combo throw LT/L2 when on the left side and L1/LB when on the right.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Thanks✌

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I guess I was mainly talking about Hayates. It is 200 DMG and I cant do that much damage with him without using a wall bounce.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

may i ask how you make these combos, i been trying to figure it out how to start making them but i don't know the first step. care too share some starting steps?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I will tell you, but this is not really the room for asking how to script...You can search forums for "complete noobs guide to scripting". Also I just used the "max combo" option from the plugins on the cronus....Copy, paste, compile, program, etc. I don't write scripts from scratch (I'm not that familiar with the
    code and how it interacts with the control) I preform the combo and then save them. That's all it took for me to get started. For fighting games and combo stuff that's all you really need.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tjquest777 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

ok thanks

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

SO I started doing the special quest charcter specific combo dmg. Here is a script for LA MARIPOSA for 150 DMG, but you need to have a full break
    meter before using it. Again Custom controls leave LT blank.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Here is Christi's 180 DMG combo. It is really easy just initiate the combo close to bayman move close to him during the "get Ready" also need a full
    break meter and on top floor, because you need to knock him to the bottom level. need to activate immediately at
    start of fight or else it won't work. The combo hits the opponent from starting position then knocks them to the lower
    level

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

hitomi's 150DMG special quest. Activate at start of round. Need full Break meter. Its a wall juggle so anywhere on the stage is fine is long as they get
    backed up to a wall.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello, I see you made Kasumi script for doa6 congrats, I dont know how create alone script and I'm searching for Phase4 and Marie Rose, hopefully I found them because I use only cronus for two scripts in doa5 and its sad:/ if can help thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12