Topic: Force feedback issue with dirt rally 2.0 on xbox one x. Logitech g29 with drivehub

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Force feedback issue with dirt rally 2.0 on xbox one x. Logitech g29 with drivehub

Hello, as the title states, I got dirt rally 2.0 yesterday for Xbox one x and I'm very disappointed with the force feedback or lack of it. I updated to the latest beta firmware of the drive hub but it made no difference. The steering wheel does not recentre and is limp, with very light force feedback. I'm using a Logitech G29.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Re: Force feedback issue with dirt rally 2.0 on xbox one x. Logitech g29 with drivehu

This appears to be a game issue. Its been discussed on several fora already... Have a look over on GTPlanet...

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Force feedback issue with dirt rally 2.0 on xbox one x. Logitech g29 with drivehu

Quote Originally Posted by Podger View Post
    This appears to be a game issue. Its been discussed on several fora already... Have a look over on GTPlanet...
    Thanks for your reply. I have another question... when I have everything plugged into the drive hub etc and I turn my Xbox on and go into dirt rally 2 the g29 is not immediately recognised and it comes up for a split second that there is no controller detected, It then goes to the main menu. However the re-centreing force is completely gone and the wheel is light to the touch. If I disconnect and reconnect the wheel while in the game, the wheel resets and the force is back. However, it is unusually stiff and uncomfortable to use.

The same thing happens if I disconnect the wheel during any driving game. Dirt rally 2 is the only game where the wheel doesn't work as it should when you initially load the game.

Its a bit long winded so i apologise.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

the games was only out here on Tuesday and I only picked it up the other night I haven't had a chance to review it.. They probably changed something that is effecting the init, but rest assure it wont take long to sort it out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Podger For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks, I hope it's sorted soon, it looks like it should be a great game.