Cool apex legends mouse settings

Attachment 6024
    Apex settings:
    Attachment 6025
    sens:max
    ads:max
    response curve:linear
    look deadzone:none

if sens feels too low up the sensitivity numbers by 0.050 a time till u find whats best for you let us know ur improvements or changes i think these settings work perfect.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samofls9 For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: apex legends mouse settings

Hey! Thanks for the settings. They actually feel very good but I have not tried them properly yet since the crosshair keeps moving towards the sky.
    This is because of the Deadzone setting in game set to none, changing to small fixes it but then the mouse settings do not feel good.

Can you please tell me how to stop the cross hair looking up while having the deadzone in game set to none?

Thanks!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Attachment 6026
    Tick these settings that I’ve ticked it will make it so any input with the controller the Cronus max is plugged in to not register so there will be no drift if u are using two controllers make sure copilot is turned off in Xbox device settings and load apex up with the keyboard and mouse

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Ah of course, I thought this was checked but will need to double check later. Thanks!

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Really nice settings thx very much works really really good , only issue is the mouse drifts slowly up, i done all settings inclusiv ignore controller but doesent stop the mouse to drift up ... if we can fix this that would be amazing thx for sharing

SILVER I

User Info Menu

These settings feel much better than the official ones. The only problem seems to be the upward drift even by following the advice above it hasnt fixed it. I fixed it by using the custom iingame controller settings by increasing the custom deadzone slider by a tiny amount from 0.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Works perfectly with logitech g400s thanks bro.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Did anyone find a fix to the issue with the mouse drifting up with no dead zone in game? Using a mouse with small deadzone feels terrible.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Nobody have a solution to stop the mouse drifting slowly up ? These settings are excellent if the drift stops ...

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Are u on Xbox on ps4

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

On ps4

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

same issue about mouse drift up

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Any 1 play on ps4 and dont have the drifting issue ?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Momo8038 View Post
    Any 1 play on ps4 and dont have the drifting issue ?
    Try deadzone smal?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blueprintsud View Post
    Try deadzone smal?
    Yes it works and the drift stops when i use small deadzone but it feels a bit slugisch... the settings working perfectly and feel excellent with deadzone set to none but the upwards drift is anoyng i try to make it work with deadzone set to none but i have no luck its frustrating lol

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Yes it works and the drift stops when i use small deadzone but it feels a bit slugisch... the settings working perfectly and feel excellent with deadzone set to none but the upwards drift is anoyng ������ i try to make it work with deadzone set to none but i have no luck its frustrating lol
    Yeah same here.. I don't play it with deadzone even if it drift upwords lol..

Mybe something to do with how the transfer between cm and ur mouse.
    Or mybe the mouse setup in X-AIM to blame?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Wait I there a way to put deadzone in a script and don't need to toggle in game?
    Mybe that will help?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Trying changing the DPI from 2500 to what you feel is better for your mouse to stop the drifting. I use 800dpi and my pulling rate is 500, and I have no mouse drifting with no deadzone. If you wondering what mouse I have it's the Finalmouse Ninja Air58.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Wait so you mean change the dpi in the x aim app? While your mouse stay at high dpi?

Tex.

If I have 1600 and pull rate 500

I just change dpi to mybe 800 in X-AIM?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roack View Post
    Trying changing the DPI from 2500 to what you feel is better for your mouse to stop the drifting. I use 800dpi and my pulling rate is 500, and I have no mouse drifting with no deadzone. If you wondering what mouse I have it's the Finalmouse Ninja Air58.
    Hmm strange since they tell that we need match the dpi in xaim and on pc need be the same , but i give it a try anyways thx for the info , you play on ps4 or xb1?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Hmm strange since they tell that we need match the dpi in xaim and on pc need be the same , but i give it a try anyways thx for the info , you play on ps4 or xb1?
    Did it work for you with diffent dpi than x aim?

dont do it.. it made it worst for me any ways

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blueprintsud View Post
    Did it work for you with diffent dpi than x aim?

dont do it.. it made it worst for me any ways
    I got it go in advanced settings and try this , or change like you want it , its amazing https://imgur.com/gycXVFY

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I got it go in advanced settings and try this , or change like you want it , its amazing https://imgur.com/gycXVFY
    Hey momo i cant wait to try these out ... but is it possible to take a screen shot from that page wit either a english or french version im so lost when i look at the picture. Thx in advance cant wait to try it out

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Is there any update to these settings? Or maybe someone could suggest some changes?
    Tried, and feel kinda sluggish.

Tags for this Topic