Topic: only Anti-recoil script for mouse x-aim ?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

only Anti-recoil script for mouse x-aim ?

Hi everyone I need script for anti-recoil only without any additional mods to use it with mouse on x-aim ...
    hope you help me with that ?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: only Anti-recoil script for mouse x-aim ?

PLEASE I need this script for mouse any help ?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by swan58 View Post
    PLEASE I need this script for mouse any help ?
    First thing you're going to have to learn is patience. Barely 30 mins between post? This isn't an instant messenger system. There's people from all over the world on here (many different time zone). So slow your roll just a bit please....

No frill, bare bone anti-recoil....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thank you very much for help ... and you right I have to be patient

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    First thing you're going to have to learn is patience. Barely 30 mins between post? This isn't an instant messenger system. There's people from all over the world on here (many different time zone). So slow your roll just a bit please....

No frill, bare bone anti-recoil....

How can I do it for xbox one and anti recoil when scope only ?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by swan58 View Post
    How can I do it for xbox one and anti recoil when scope only ?
    you can use this script on every console
    here's a 'scope only' variant:

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

hey, just a question on the solution for this: As I'm new and still learning this may be a silly question -- but why did you use a function instead of a combo?

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by z1haze View Post
    hey, just a question on the solution for this: As I'm new and still learning this may be a silly question -- but why did you use a function instead of a combo?
    That's the beauty of coding. There's always more than 1 way to achieve your goal. My guess is just personal preference. Just like how all of our old KittyDawn scripts use numeric values and data strings instead of combos and button names

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Sure I get it. I am a programmer at the day job and realize theres always multiple ways to get the job done. Generally though and especially more when learning, you want to follow the best practices and standards adopted by the majority of the community so that's why u asked which is the more best practice approach

13. The Following User Says Thank You to z1haze For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Sure I get it. I am a programmer at the day job and realize theres always multiple ways to get the job done. Generally though and especially more when learning, you want to follow the best practices and standards adopted by the majority of the community so that's why u asked which is the more best practice approach
    From my experience, the "best" way to knock out your code is to use whatever takes up the least amount of space, just so you can cram more stuff into your script. There really is no "wrong" way as long as everything you want is working as intended.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Short Answer - I like functions().

Really Long Answer -

I wrote that routine. It was pulled out of a much larger script. I like the question and your statement "best practices and standards". It implies that a bunch of rag-tag people writing MOD'ing scripts for controllers have standards . I'm the first, as far as I know, to go that route. I'll give you my reasons and you can decide.

• First it has to do with the way the virtual machine (VM), the chip inside the device runs a compiled program. Each iteration the VM starts at the top of the main{} section and executes the commands in sequential order, compiles an output report and sends it to the console. The default iteration cycle is 10ms. This means the main{} is just a big loop.
    • The true power of a combo is the wait() command. This is the only place within a script that you can use it. The wait() command will execute all commands between the wait() and the previous wait() or the start of the combo, whichever comes first. If whatever you're trying to accomplish doesn't require the use of wait() it probably can be done in the main{}.
    • Size limitations. The maximum size of a compiled GPC script is 4096 bytes. You can do a lot within those confines, however as a scripts grows, more and more feature are added, this can become an issue. A combo definition alone uses around 79 bytes and that's before you add any commands.
    • functions() - being a programmer you understand the usefulness of being able to pass and return values. When properly designed, one function can be use multiple times within one iteration cycle. A function definition uses around 3 bytes.

With Anti-Recoil you have to have a release point. A point where the stick input exceeds a defined threshold and stops applying the values. Otherwise, when trying to pan up/down or right/left the movement of the cross-hairs is very sluggish/jittery. This because the script is continuing to pull down on the sticks. Example using a combo:

Since you don't need a wait() to accomplish this, you could also do it from the main{} and look at each axis separately.

With a function ():

All three accomplish pretty much the same thing. The difference being the first one stops anti-recoil all together if input is above threshold on either axis. So size wise, example #2 would probably be the way to go for a script with just Anti-Recoil. However, most times you're going to try to figure out a way to increase the Aim Assist of a game. Currently the most effective method for games like CoD (Short Video ) involves moving both X and Y axis on the right stick around the actual aim point. Timing of the movements is a big factor on how effective it is. Generally you have to set the same value for at least two iterations (20 ms) sometimes three (30). This means a combo is going to be the best way to do it.

Example of Anti-Recoil & Aim Assist:

By adding Aim Assist that's now 4 times that you need to evaluate the input from the controller on an axis. Anytime a script needs to do a similar process more than once, I start thinking function(). Aim Assist and Anti-Recoil using a function().

Only 1 byte difference...wow But if you look at the function val() I've also got a check on stick input of less than 10. You use this to cancel stick noise found in a lot of controller after a period of use. When you add that to the other script:

Now the gap is 38. There's also an Aim Assist method for Rotational Assist where you manipulate LX, If you were to add that, another check on another axis, the gap widens more and more. But then again, I just like function()

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Awesome, thank you for the effort and detailed response. You could have just ended it with re-usability size restrictions. I totally get it -- and I guess I did assume that people who write scripts tend to follow best practices. I also sort of assumed generally the people writing these scripts are a programmer of some sort, or at least a hobbyist that writes code for things other than the cronusmax or the like.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Awesome, thank you for the effort and detailed response. You could have just ended it with re-usability size restrictions. I totally get it -- and I guess I did assume that people who write scripts tend to follow best practices. I also sort of assumed generally the people writing these scripts are a programmer of some sort, or at least a hobbyist that writes code for things other than the cronusmax or the like.
    I was an air traffic controller before I retired. Mostly self taught programming. The forum is a wealth of knowledge. All the posts back to 2013 (the release of the 1st gen Cronus) are all still available. Look for scripts from people like Excalibur and LEX LOST. These were the guys that figured out how to use and program this device. Taking their scripts and breaking down how and what they were doing, is how I learned.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Can i use no recoil script while playing mnk on ps4, like when im on capture mode and 3 line are on the cronus. Will script still work?

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by felixhugo View Post
    Can i use no recoil script while playing mnk on ps4, like when im on capture mode and 3 line are on the cronus. Will script still work?
    You put the script into your Xaim profile. Here's a quick "guide"
    https://i.gyazo.com/10684e4d4f555bea...214c8b6102.mp4

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

You put the script into your Xaim profile. Here's a quick "guide"
    https://i.gyazo.com/10684e4d4f555bea...214c8b6102.mp4

Also, use the search bar next time, this same question has been asked countless times. There's no need to hijack someone else's thread (which is against the rules BTW)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

i tried all of the scripts and all i have is donw shooting and moving in rectangle , i guess im just very very very noob

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

i tried all of the scripts and all i have is donw shooting and moving in rectangle , i guess im just very very very noob
    I'm sorry, im not sure what you're asking. I'm more than happy to help you out if you can re-type your question.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

When i try to use a script on xaim it always aim down, and my sensitivity is garbage haha, how can i use a good script no recoil mnk ps4 for rb6

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

When i try to use a script on xaim it always aim down, and my sensitivity is garbage haha, how can i use a good script no recoil mnk ps4 for rb6
    keep in mind that when you use a script with x-aim (script which was probably written to run with a controller), you always have to decrease the antirecoil values

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

whenever i hold down left click the scope just goes straight down to the floor what do I need to fix

SILVER I

User Info Menu

With so many obd2 scanners on the market, I have got a hard time choosing one. But after searching so many brands, I have found Innova Scan tool. You can also check this review which enlisted the high-rated Innova Scanners that explains their features.

Tags for this Topic