Results 1 to 10 of 10

Topic: [PS4] Dead By Daylight

  1. #1
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    [PS4] Dead By Daylight

    Hi, there are a couple of buttons I want to be able to toggle instead if constantly holding them down:

    Run (L1 by default)
    Crouch (L2 by default)

    If someone could do this that would be DOPE. (The visual scripting is still confusing to me, even after watching the video cause I'm dumb)

  2. #2
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: [PS4] Dead By Daylight

    Quote Originally Posted by Formal View Post
    Hi, there are a couple of buttons I want to be able to toggle instead if constantly holding them down:

    Run (L1 by default)
    Crouch (L2 by default)

    If someone could do this that would be DOPE. (The visual scripting is still confusing to me, even after watching the video cause I'm dumb)
    Here ya go...


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu


  5. #4
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: [PS4] Dead By Daylight

    I tried this and it didnt work

  6. #5
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: [PS4] Dead By Daylight

    Quote Originally Posted by Formal View Post
    I tried this and it didnt work
    It does what you asked for, Whether it does what you want in game is another matter
    Last edited by Batts; 15th March 19 at 01:17.

  7. #6
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: [PS4] Dead By Daylight

    So what you did in the script was make it where I press L2 and I stay crouched until I pressed it again? Same goes for L1? Why wouldn't it work though idgi

  8. #7
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: [PS4] Dead By Daylight

    Quote Originally Posted by Formal View Post
    So what you did in the script was make it where I press L2 and I stay crouched until I pressed it again? Same goes for L1? Why wouldn't it work though idgi
    Haven't played the game so I can't test on it. How about this......we can make an "Activation" button. Where when you already sprinting you can tap it and it will then hold. For crouch, you have to hold that button to stay crouched?


    --edit--

    I was just looking at controller inputs. Are you sure that is L1 and not L3. That's the usual place unless you have changed the configuration.
    Last edited by Batts; 14th March 19 at 23:50.

  9. #8
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: [PS4] Dead By Daylight

    What do you mean it's the usual place? I'm on the game on ps4 as we speak and I just reset default controls and L1 is to run and L2 to crouch

  10. #9
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: [PS4] Dead By Daylight

    Quote Originally Posted by Formal View Post
    What do you mean it's the usual place? I'm on the game on ps4 as we speak and I just reset default controls and L1 is to run and L2 to crouch

    L3 also known as the "usual" place


    Attachment 6061
    Last edited by Batts; 15th March 19 at 03:13.

  11. #10
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: [PS4] Dead By Daylight

    I see what you mean. I agree that sprinting with L3 is more common than not. But in this game is L1

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post

    L3 also known as the "usual" place


    Attachment 6061
    Re: [PS4] Dead By Daylight
    I see what you mean. I agree that sprinting with L3 is more common than not. But in this game is L1

Similar Topics

  1. Dead by Daylight
    By StefanR8 in forum CronusMAX Deutsch Unterstützung
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th December 18, 06:24
  2. PS4 PRO DEAD BY DAYLIGHT MOUSE SETTINGS
    By jauzz in forum KBM Setup Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13th October 18, 11:03
  3. PS4 PRO DEAD BY DAYLIGHT MOUSE SETTINGS
    By jauzz in forum User Submitted Mouse Settings
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10th October 18, 10:57
  4. [PS4 PRO] Dead By Daylight Mouse Settings? (PS4)
    By Myusrnamesux in forum User Submitted Mouse Settings
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th September 18, 18:54
  5. Dead By Daylight PS4
    By AAO26 in forum GPC Script Request
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18th August 18, 02:37

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •