Topic: The Division 2 | Setting Mouse G502 X-AIM

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

The Division 2 | Setting Mouse G502 X-AIM

Hi, please your setting mouse or G502 for The division 2?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: The Division 2 | Setting Mouse G502 X-AIM

Quote Originally Posted by xamax View Post
    Hi, please your setting mouse or G502 for The division 2?
    I was just talking to MaxADIM and GL0ZZ3N (our resident x-aim expert) about this game. There's some core compatibility mouse issues with a few games. The Division is one of them. I was having problems last night. I could move just fine to left but could hardly go right at all.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthr...-*NEW-VERSION*

watch this video very easy to self make setting

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I was just talking to MaxADIM and GL0ZZ3N (our resident x-aim expert) about this game. There's some core compatibility mouse issues with a few games. The Division is one of them. I was having problems last night. I could move just fine to left but could hardly go right at all.
    jupp... D2 has got some problems... ive got the feeling that the deadzone change ingame automatically from time to time. No matter what you did in the menu. I aiming better results with a lower stickysize because of the deadzone.

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tommecronus View Post
    jupp... D2 has got some problems... ive got the feeling that the deadzone change ingame automatically from time to time. No matter what you did in the menu. I aiming better results with a lower stickysize because of the deadzone.
    deadzone changes when you sprint/walk, also with different guns and gear. There's also an INSANE amount of aim smoothing in that game, meaning that no matter how fast you move your hand, the game will slow down your aiming, thinking that you are just having a hard time moving the thumbstick. These features are GREAT if you're using a controller, but with a mouse, you want everything to be as sensitive as possible in-game(you can adjust the way your mouse feels in Xaim to cater to your playstyle) . Have you ever played a racing game, like forza horizon? Notice if you slam your thumbstick LEFT -> RIGHT the steering wheel never goes all the way left then all the way right, and that it just does small movements in both directions, unless you hold the stick there for a bit? That's the game's smoothing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    deadzone changes when you sprint/walk, also with different guns and gear. There's also an INSANE amount of aim smoothing in that game, meaning that no matter how fast you move your hand, the game will slow down your aiming, thinking that you are just having a hard time moving the thumbstick. These features are GREAT if you're using a controller, but with a mouse, you want everything to be as sensitive as possible in-game(you can adjust the way your mouse feels in Xaim to cater to your playstyle) . Have you ever played a racing game, like forza horizon? Notice if you slam your thumbstick LEFT -> RIGHT the steering wheel never goes all the way left then all the way right, and that it just does small movements in both directions, unless you hold the stick there for a bit? That's the game's smoothing.
    yeah i know... i allready posted a Thread on reddit against that . ive got 156 upvotes, isnt that much but with some details maybe the Devs would see this ;-)

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tommecronus View Post
    yeah i know... i allready posted a Thread on reddit against that . ive got 156 upvotes, isnt that much but with some details maybe the Devs would see this ;-)
    Pardon? I'm not sure I follow what you're trying to say

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    Pardon? I'm not sure I follow what you're trying to say
    I mean, I posted a thread on Reddit with the question, why is the deadzone like it is right now.
    with some examples from the controller. The vertical deadzone and so on...

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi Gl0zz3n, so is it possible to tune this out within X-Aim for consistency within Division 2?