Topic: Heusinkveld Sprint Pedals supported?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Question Heusinkveld Sprint Pedals supported?

Hi,

I would like to use Heusinkveld Sprint pedals with my TX base. Are these pedals compatible with DriveHub?

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: Heusinkveld Sprint Pedals supported?

Heusinkveld Sim & Ultimate Pedals are listed as compatible. I see no reason why Sprint wouldn't work either but I wouldn't know without testing.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi, Before i start a new thread thought id reply in here first. I have the below setup and unable to get the Heusinkveld Sprint pedals to work on the PS4. I have calibrated the pedals and updated the Drivehub to the current update, still unable to get them to work. The wheel and all functions work but the pedals dont.

PS4
    Fanatec Clubsport V2.5
    Heusinkveld Sprint pedals
    Fanatec handbrake
    Fanatec H shifter

SILVER II

User Info Menu

sprint pedal on Xbox one X don't work

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    Heusinkveld Sim & Ultimate Pedals are listed as compatible. I see no reason why Sprint wouldn't work either.
    Because of this post I ordered the Sprints a few weeks ago to play on my Xbox, but to help others I must say:

At the moment the Heusinkveld Sprint pedals are NOT supported.

With 2.04-beta.10 (and .11), the Sprint do give the correct signal (in my case using a TX on an Xbox One X) but there is a variable latency in the Heusinkveld pedal signal from 1 up to 3 seconds. This kind of latency of course means it is simply unplayable.

I'm in contact with DriveHub support and they are working on it, but at the time of writing the Sprints do not work properly with the DriveHub on an Xbox.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmy J. For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Im in the same boat. . Bought a set of sprint pedals under the impression they were compatable after reading. . With the new updates they work but have a 3 sec delay on the ps4

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brendo View Post
    Im in the same boat. . Bought a set of sprint pedals under the impression they were compatable after reading. . With the new updates they work but have a 3 sec delay on the ps4
    'Good' to know it's purely pedal related then.

Thrustmaster TX > Xbox One X > Sprint Pedals > 3 sec. pedal lag
    Fanatec Clubsport v2.5 > PS4 > Sprint Pedals > 3 sec. pedal lag

Not exactly steering wheel or console related.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy J. View Post
    Not exactly steering wheel or console related.
    Is it possibile input lag correlated to 16bit refresh rate of this pedal? Usually fanatec v3 use 12bit for console

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Grigo91 View Post
    Is it possibile input lag correlated to 16bit refresh rate of this pedal? Usually fanatec v3 use 12bit for console
    I believe the Sprints are also 12 bit.

The Logitech's are 8 or 10 bit I believe.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Same here with the Fanatec DD1 and Sprint Pedals. I was in contact with the support a while ago, but they couldn't get it work without delay.

The latest beta version 12 does reduce the latency again, but still about 2 secs for me.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I believe the Sprints are also 12 bit.

The Logitech's are 8 or 10 bit I believe.
    Confirmed 16bit only one pedal aviable for console with 16bit resolution it's fanatec CSL pedal

Attachment 6418

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Grigo91 View Post
    Confirmed 16bit only one pedal aviable for console with 16bit resolution it's fanatec CSL pedal

Attachment 6418
    Sim Pedals Pro =/= Sim Pedals Sprint.

But yeah, could be the issue. I've got no clue. Just hope the guy(s) from DriveHub can sort it out soon. I'm now stuck with 800 dollars of hardware (the Sprints + DriveHub) which I can't connect to anything.

They're really close too. The signals convert correctly. It's just the lag...

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Firmware is still on Beta-12 I see.

Can you give any updates on this @Podger;?

- Is there actively being worked on?
    - Is there any time indication a new driver comes out with changes in the Sprint conversion so we can test?

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Because of this post I ordered the Sprints a few weeks ago to play on my Xbox, but to help others I must say:

At the moment the Heusinkveld Sprint pedals are NOT supported.

With 2.04-beta.10 (and .11), the Sprint do give the correct signal (in my case using a TX on an Xbox One X) but there is a variable latency in the Heusinkveld pedal signal from 1 up to 3 seconds. This kind of latency of course means it is simply unplayable.

I'm in contact with DriveHub support and they are working on it, but at the time of writing the Sprints do not work properly with the DriveHub on an Xbox.
    Sounds like Jimmy has the latest update on this.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Sounds like Jimmy has the latest update on this.
    @maxADMIN hello sir sorry i cant find a way to send u a message so im trying to get in contact with u over here yesterday we spoke about crescens perfect aim edition for black ops 4 u sayed u would put it back to 1.8 version but i just looked at the gamepacks and its completely gone even the topic is disapeared please help ?

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ritch0001 View Post
    @maxADMIN hello sir sorry i cant find a way to send u a message so im trying to get in contact with u over here yesterday we spoke about crescens perfect aim edition for black ops 4 u sayed u would put it back to 1.8 version but i just looked at the gamepacks and its completely gone even the topic is disapeared please help ?
    Please do not hi-jack the topics of other users. This section isn't even anything to do with CronusMAX - this is the DriveHub forum.

If a GamePack is not on the list it means it has been removed.

Black Ops 4 Smart Edition is in development by Batts. It'll beat all the other Black Ops 4 packs easily.

Next time please create your post in the correct area of the community.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Please do not hi-jack the topics of other users. This section isn't even anything to do with CronusMAX - this is the DriveHub forum.

If a GamePack is not on the list it means it has been removed.

Black Ops 4 Smart Edition is in development by Batts. It'll beat all the other Black Ops 4 packs easily.

Next time please create your post in the correct area of the community.
    Im very sorry i didnt mean to hi-jack i am new to this thank you for ur answer.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

So Firmware 2.0.4 in Beta Version 17 solved it for me! If you haven't already get in contact with the support to get this version!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kayumi92 View Post
    So Firmware 2.0.4 in Beta Version 17 solved it for me! If you haven't already get in contact with the support to get this version!
    Can confirm! Just tried Beta-17 and the latency of the Heusinkvelds Sprints is gone Works for both the 2 pedal as the 3 pedal set.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

i have used Beta-17 one week ago and pedal work fine, today DH don't found pedal! i don't know why, i have try flash again but don't work it's very frustrating this situation.. anyone have any idea?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I need some Help. I have the HE Ultimates. I calibrate the Pedale in Windows. But on the drivehub the Pedale doesnt work correctly. The pedals are working but without the calibration Information. Anyone can Help me?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

@MaxADMIN it's possible the problem start from Xbox? i'm a Beta tester for MS and my xbox have some update unreleased for everybody.. my current OS is : 10.0.19022.1211 (rs_xbox_release_2004.191111-2300)