Topic: BFV SCRIPT

SILVER II

User Info Menu

BFV SCRIPT

hi i just bought the cronus but i want bfv script that can i fire with r1 and aim with L1
    and has anti recoil and rapid fire and if u can tell how to adjust them i would appreciate it
    thx

im trying to change the anti recoil but it doesnt work

so my problem is i play bfv and i like to use r1/l1 for aiming and firing but i wanna also adjust the anti recoil and rapid fire for different someone gave me a script but i cant adjust the anti recoil i can only make rapid fire on and the anti recoil was turning on and off by itself so is there a way that i can edit the gamepack just to swap r1/l1 and still be able to adjust rapid fire and anti recoil please help me

i already replied to u their . well first thanks for the script i do appreciate the help now i can turn on the rapid fire as u said by l2 and r3 but i cant control the recoil for exmaple when i first aim it works just fine then when i aim second time it goes way down this is what i nean

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: BFV SCRIPT

Quote Originally Posted by tensaz View Post
    hi i just bought the cronus but i want bfv script that can i fire with r1 and aim with L1
    and has anti recoil and rapid fire and if u can tell how to adjust them i would appreciate it
    thx
    Welcome to the Community

Hold L2 And Press R3 to enable/disable Rapid Fire
    Here you go:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

thx

im trying to change the anti recoil but it doesnt work

so my problem is i play bfv and i like to use r1/l1 for aiming and firing but i wanna also adjust the anti recoil and rapid fire for different someone gave me a script but i cant adjust the anti recoil i can only make rapid fire on and the anti recoil was turning on and off by itself so is there a way that i can edit the gamepack just to swap r1/l1 and still be able to adjust rapid fire and anti recoil please help me

i already replied to u their . well first thanks for the script i do appreciate the help now i can turn on the rapid fire as u said by l2 and r3 but i cant control the recoil for exmaple when i first aim it works just fine then when i aim second time it goes way down this is what i nean

Please do not make multiple posts with the same request/issues. It's confusing because no one knows what post to reply to you in and it's against Forum Rules. I've merged all your post into this one thread.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Ok sorry I just need a quick help

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Ok sorry I just need a quick help
    Again Forum Rules. Sounds like you need to read them.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Hi need a battlefield v script and i use logitech hero g502 mouse and keyboard a question need settings for my x-aim mouse settings tried the ones on here but mouse movement real slow moving from side to side my dpi 4200 anyone have any settings that's work thank you and cheers.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beastboy View Post
    Hi need a battlefield v script and i use logitech hero g502 mouse and keyboard a question need settings for my x-aim mouse settings tried the ones on here but mouse movement real slow moving from side to side my dpi 4200 anyone have any settings that's work thank you and cheers.
    Mouse Settings.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Thanks ItzSnack have you got a battlefield v mouse and keyboard script thanks for all your help most appreciated .

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thx

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Como ativar anti recuo?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Como ativar anti recuo no seu roteiro

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheRammstein View Post
    Como ativar anti recuo no seu roteiro
    O Anti Retreat está ligado quando você fotografa e eu só falo inglês

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Hi I’m looking for a battlefield v script M&K Xbox one please I’m new to this would like a battlefield v script plug and play don’t now how to setup a script to I would appreciate and be very grateful for your help ItzSnack thank you in advance for all your hard work creating these script

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beastboy View Post
    Hi I’m looking for a battlefield v script M&K Xbox one please I’m new to this would like a battlefield v script plug and play don’t now how to setup a script to I would appreciate and be very grateful for your help ItzSnack thank you in advance for all your hard work creating these script
    I don't know anything about M&K
    You could post your own script request and im sure you would get the help you need
    GPC-Script-Request

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Sorry that’s mouse and keyboard my apologies hope that helps thank you