Topic: PS4 Controller On XBox One

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Question PS4 Controller On XBox One

What's Going On Peeps? I'm new to Cronusmax Plus. I found a tutorial on YouTube on how to set up using a PS4 controller on a Xbox One but after following the steps I still can't use it to control my Xbox. Can anyone help me?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: PS4 Controller On XBox One

Sup bro make sure you go to tools > options> device> output protocol: Click Xbox > Configurations: then click on the boxes "Enable dual shock4, this device will remember the last active slot > Speed up settings: Click all the boxes> Rumble over Bluetooth: Fastest.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thanks bro.... I believe I did all of that and it did'nt work, I will get back to you when I re-check it

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Never done cross-over but don't you need both the Xbox and PS4 Controllers connected to a USB hub?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

So when you turn on the xbox make sure you have the xbox controller plunged in and turned on use it to log into xbox and then unplug it and plug in the CM+ along with the PS4 controller

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Yes sirrrr

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I followed your directions Exactly and it still does'nt work. All I'm getting is the numbers on the CronusMax to choose a script but I can't control my Xbox. SMH I guess it doesn't work anymore........

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ProfitMentality View Post
    What's Going On Peeps? I'm new to Cronusmax Plus. I found a tutorial on YouTube on how to set up using a PS4 controller on a Xbox One but after following the steps I still can't use it to control my Xbox. Can anyone help me?
    Please follow step by step these official instructions to check if you've missed something

you have 2 ways to do it:
    - Connecting to an Xbox One (wireless)
    - Connecting to an Xbox One (wired)

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I did all of that, I watched a tutorial on YouTube. If not the numbers on the CM wouldn't come up it would just say AU. I tried wired and with the portable bluetooth connection and It still doesn't work bro

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thanks bro, I will take a look

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I just reviewed these step by steps and I figured out why! It was the batteries SMH! It works now! Thanks bro!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfitMentality For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I really appreciate these support forums! They work miracles! Ya are freakin amazing!!!! #Gr8ful

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfitMentality For This Useful Post: