Topic: Xbox One Apex Legends

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Xbox One Apex Legends

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsmane@gma View Post
    I'm having trouble with the GamePack for Apex Legends. I have the script downloaded and installed onto the cronusmax and its plugged in correctly into my Xbox and controller. But the aim assist doesn't appear to be working. Is there a button I'm supposed to press to activate it? And what does aim assist parameters do? And if there are more buttons that I need to press to activate the rest of the commands can you post what those are? That would be awesome and I thank you.
    Should be LT/L2 to activate it. It is aim assist abuse so it abuses the aim assist to get tracking out of it so even if you aim still you should notice your aim follow the target.
    You should notice small shaking left and right on your Right Stick if it is working.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank you very much I do notice the shake, but I'm not saying it doesn't work but it don't track very well. I've aimed at them and they move and it does very little tracking...what is the best aim assist parameters for it? I see its preset to 24...is that the best preset?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsmane@gma View Post
    Thank you very much I do notice the shake, but I'm not saying it doesn't work but it don't track very well. I've aimed at them and they move and it does very little tracking...what is the best aim assist parameters for it? I see its preset to 24...is that the best preset?
    It's not very good on Apex Legends, also the aim assist greatly decreases over distance. It's most noticeable from less than 10 metres away.

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Why is this even posted in here (in official mouse settings)? Learn how to use the proper sections of the forums please....

Tags for this Topic