Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Topic: Tom Clancy's The Division 2 GamePack - Batts & Noozbar

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: Tom Clancy's The Division 2 GamePack - Batts & Noozbar

Does anyone know if it is still possible to set rapid fire to the rate of fire of the weapon? I mean I know we can eyeball it and adjust incrementally. But is there a way to do the math and adjust RF to the weapons ROF? I was thinking that setting it this way would help eliminate latency/lag etc...

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Pilot View Post
    Does anyone know if it is still possible to set rapid fire to the rate of fire of the weapon? I mean I know we can eyeball it and adjust incrementally. But is there a way to do the math and adjust RF to the weapons ROF? I was thinking that setting it this way would help eliminate latency/lag etc...
    You have to do a simple calculation
    Your weapon has 250 RPM
    250/60 (seconds) = 4.16

You can shoot 4 rounds per second
    Try to adjust rate of fire on 4

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    You have to do a simple calculation
    Your weapon has 250 RPM
    250/60 (seconds) = 4.16

You can shoot 4 rounds per second
    Try to adjust rate of fire on 4

I understand. So the lowest ROF is 1? When I get the “rumble” so I know I’m at the lowest setting....that equals 1 round per second?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Yes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Yes
    Thanks Noozbar.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I have installed it this morning, everything worked fine. I was 1 hour optimizing all settings, when i had everything perfect i turned my playstation off and went to work.

Later in the evening, all settings were gone. And i could not change recoil anymore, the lights blinked as they were supposed to, but nothing changed. I deleted and reinstalled. still default values.
    I deleted and reinstalled on new slot and changed values in the program itself. Nothing changed, still defaut values .
    So weird, beause the light for cofiguration work as described, and as i said this morning everything worked perfectly.
    Was there maybe an update? or something?

Auto sprint and rapid fire i can change and work perfectly, its just the recoil vaslues., its weired that it does not even take the changed values before installing.

thanks

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gundula View Post
    I have installed it this morning, everything worked fine. I was 1 hour optimizing all settings, when i had everything perfect i turned my playstation off and went to work.

Later in the evening, all settings were gone. And i could not change recoil anymore, the lights blinked as they were supposed to, but nothing changed. I deleted and reinstalled. still default values.
    I deleted and reinstalled on new slot and changed values in the program itself. Nothing changed, still defaut values .
    So weird, beause the light for cofiguration work as described, and as i said this morning everything worked perfectly.
    Was there maybe an update? or something?

Auto sprint and rapid fire i can change and work perfectly, its just the recoil vaslues., its weired that it does not even take the changed values before installing.

thanks
    This happens to me quite a bit as well. I suspect this is related to server conditions, and not a deficiency of the CM, or the script. Often, I have my MK17 dialed in “perfectly” for me, and from 1 mission to the next, it will completely change. This is mostly a ROF issue. Doing a quick recalibration almost always fixes it. For what it’s worth, doing the math and setting the CM to the weapon’s max ROF is the way to go. It may appear setting it higher has a desired effect, but that never lasts, and once you leave the firing range, it will cause problems, as the server ques inputs, and your weapon will be all over the place. Good luck in any event.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boston_Pilot For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hello guys,
    Just wanted to share my personal setting with the community. So i was using the Military M60 with Unhinged (+25% weapon damage at the cost of -35% handling) because... you know the meta, and let me tell you it kicks like a mule with that talent on. So for this gun i'm using a 10 47 40 combination for the antirecoil values and it's working great. Also note that i have 2 x +10% accuracy mods and 1 x +20% stability mod on.

Also a quick tip: try using this gun in combination with the exotic shotgun (Lullaby or Sweet Dreams) for a very nice reload in combat when you dodge.

If i was useful i'm very happy, if not just ignore me!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ady77 For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ady77 View Post
    Hello guys,
    Just wanted to share my personal setting with the community. So i was using the Military M60 with Unhinged (+25% weapon damage at the cost of -35% handling) because... you know the meta, and let me tell you it kicks like a mule with that talent on. So for this gun i'm using a 10 47 40 combination for the antirecoil values and it's working great. Also note that i have 2 x +10% accuracy mods and 1 x +20% stability mod on.

Also a quick tip: try using this gun in combination with the exotic shotgun (Lullaby or Sweet Dreams) for a very nice reload in combat when you dodge.

I smash Thanks button

Thanks for sharing this with us
    It's hard to share values because of stability, handling ... if we don't have the exact same stats as you, the values don't work very good and users complain ...

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I know, that's why i was giving every detail regarding my gun...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ady77 For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hello guys,

Yea this helped me a lot dude thanks. I still haven't quite grasped finding my own optimal values for recoil and rapid fire.

It's even better if you have a mask with the Dialed in talent (plus a high DTE value 40%+). Add a kneepad with the Braced talent too and the M60 with your values is figuratively a laser.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I'm glad I was useful with my settings man, enjoy while you still can because with the next patch they will change a lot of talents, including unhinged... being my best weapon though i will find the best combination again!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I get this too on every gun, how to i slow down rate of fire? turn off rapid fire?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LicensedGunn View Post
    I get this too on every gun, how to i slow down rate of fire? turn off rapid fire?
    From post #1...

Toggle for Edit Mode:
    - Edit Anti-Recoil: Time value, Start value, End value for the active weapon
    - Edit Rapid Fire rate of fire
    value for the active weapon

• Edit Mode - Hold DOWN and click RS/R3. 1 low rumble, LED cycles White\Red. Release buttons and select parameter to edit by clicking on one of the buttons just below . (LED will rapidly flash MOD color. White anti-recoil, Red - Rapid Fire)
      • LT/L2 - Anti-Recoil Start Value
      • LB/L1 - Anti-Recoil End Value
      • LS/L3 - Anti-Recoil Time
      • RT/R2 - Rapid Fire rate-of-fire

• Then, use UP/DOWN buttons to change values.
    • Click RS/R3 to save and exit Edit Mode

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you for your work!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to proffilaktik For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Any upcoming update for Aim Abuse ??

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MAX_WAX View Post
    Any upcoming update for Aim Abuse ??
    Yes. I need to find the time to add it in and then re-work the user interface. Right now it uses all 16 options. I have to figure out a way to either combine or drop some of the initial configuration options.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi Guys, I'm using 2 M60s and the game pack is working because autosprint works, but no matter what values I change to the recoil big or small the recoil direction just goes up and slightly to the right, so I'm not sure the anti recoil is working for me.

I have tried some suggestions from this thread and off Noozbar but even when I change start value to 99 it should make my weapon recoil down, Thanks for the work if anyone has a suggestion I'd be very grateful.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Autosprint is now a function in the game settings so this does not show you that the game pack is functional. I can help you if you tell me what console you're on.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sidbassman View Post
    Hi Guys, I'm using 2 M60s and the game pack is working because autosprint works, but no matter what values I change to the recoil big or small the recoil direction just goes up and slightly to the right, so I'm not sure the anti recoil is working for me.

I have tried some suggestions from this thread and off Noozbar but even when I change start value to 99 it should make my weapon recoil down, Thanks for the work if anyone has a suggestion I'd be very grateful.
    You change the values on the fly or you reconfigure the GP from CronusPRO?

Try to change them on the fly if this is not the case

Aissi, Antirecoil only corrects the vertical recoil, not the horizontal compensations

Autosprint is now a function in the game settings so this does not show you that the game pack is functional. I can help you if you tell me what console you're on.
    Autorun in the game is just a joke and has nothing to do with Autorun present in the GamePack

FYI, autorun in the game works like this
    the character must be motionless
    double-click L3 to "run" slowly (without pushing forward the stick)
    click three times to sprint (without pushing forward the stick)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I know how autorun function in game nooz, i have almost 400 hrs of gameplay . Just wanted to help our friend here to understand this is not a guarantee that the game pack is working for him. I can bet his antirecoil is not active at all

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello, I wanted to know what functions really work?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

I know how autorun function in game nooz, i have almost 400 hrs of gameplay . Just wanted to help our friend here to understand this is not a guarantee that the game pack is working for him. I can bet his antirecoil is not active at all
    If character run when he push forward the stick, we can say that the GP work because at least one feature work (if he push forward the stick, he don't use the in game autorun so Autorun in the GP work so the GP work)

Now he must check if Antirecoil is active or not just by looking at the color
    If the Cronus shares the white color (in addition to the primary or secondary weapon color), Antirecoil is active.

But I think Antirecoil is not active too
    What do you think about the in game Autorun?

Quote Originally Posted by nadaeras View Post
    Hello, I wanted to know what functions really work?
    Nothing works, we share GamePack that does not work, it's more fun ...

Everything in the GamePack work, give it a try

32. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

You change the values on the fly or you reconfigure the GP from CronusPRO?

Try to change them on the fly if this is not the case

Aissi, Antirecoil only corrects the vertical recoil, not the horizontal compensations

Autorun in the game is just a joke and has nothing to do with Autorun present in the GamePack

FYI, autorun in the game works like this
    the character must be motionless
    double-click L3 to "run" slowly (without pushing forward the stick)
    click three times to sprint (without pushing forward the stick)
    Thanks Noozbar you are correct I understand the in game autorun that is how I know my gamepack is working (I move my stick and he autoruns not like the shoddy in game version) I forgot to mention I'm using unhinghed on my m60, also I know the gamepack is working because I have messed about with the firerate of my MDR autofire in game.

What is this in game autorecoil tinkering you speak of in the gamepack is it like changing the firerate of autofire in game by pressing a combination of buttons then right trigger increase left trigger decrease ?.

Thanks for your time by the way and sorry I have taken a while to respond (LIVERPOOL fan here with a bad hangover ha ha).

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sidbassman View Post
    Thanks Noozbar you are correct I understand the in game autorun that is how I know my gamepack is working (I move my stick and he autoruns not like the shoddy in game version) I forgot to mention I'm using unhinghed on my m60, also I know the gamepack is working because I have messed about with the firerate of my MDR autofire in game.

What is this in game autorecoil tinkering you speak of in the gamepack is it like changing the firerate of autofire in game by pressing a combination of buttons then right trigger increase left trigger decrease ?.

Thanks for your time by the way and sorry I have taken a while to respond (LIVERPOOL fan here with a bad hangover ha ha).
    Thanks Noozbar all sorted now. The problem was as you said antirecoil was not active I held down X/A and pressed LT and it shows the weapon colour and white and it is working.

Thanks for your help.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to sidbassman For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hello menyou have many experiences with the optimal attitude for AKMMany ThanksgreetingZH
    Hello menyou have many experiences with the optimal attitude for AKMMany ThanksgreetingZH

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Yes. I need to find the time to add it in and then re-work the user interface. Right now it uses all 16 options. I have to figure out a way to either combine or drop some of the initial configuration options.
    Hi guys great gamepack reaaly enjoying it, no rush just wondering how you are getting on with the auto aim abuse script lol, this 8 man raid is nuts on console.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Aim assist for this game is really wreid and almost unplayable
    Give a try to my script, there is aim assist but...

39. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Noozbar, I just want to say thanks for this script. It's made this game torelable for me. The Devs just seem to want you to struggle to give it false longevity.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi,

Let me start that im above 35 yr old and some things are quite diff for me to set up as I'm getting confused,
    Can somebody guide me step by step to properly configurate my cronus ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Topic