Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: Tom Clancy's The Division 2 GamePack - Batts & Noozbar

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Tom Clancy's The Division 2 GamePack - Batts & Noozbar

WARNING

This support topic has been setup to provide information on how the pack is installed and used, and for you to report any suggestions you may have or problems you have found so we can take action as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We politely request that there is no off topic chit chat, this is a support topic for this particular gamepack only.

We also ask that you adhere to common rules of civility and courtesy. Anyone disrespecting a member of staff or any other community member, or is abusive or rude in any way, will have their accounts suspended. This is a great community - aside from @MaxADMIN, we are all unpaid volunteers and Cronus users just like you, so remember that when you speak to us. Anyone that is a repeat offender will have their accounts suspended for 7 days for ignoring the Communities Forum Rules. There's almost 100,000 people in this community at the time of writing this post - rules are required to make sure the community runs efficiently and safely.

And finally, and absolutely most importantly

READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support*** <---- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR SUPPORT

INFO

What is in this GamePack?

Weapons

• 3 separate weapon profiles. Primary, Secondary and Sidearm.
    • All values are tracked and saved separately.
    • Adjustable in GCI and in-game
    • Each weapon has an assigned LED color. Primary - Green, Secondary - Blue, Sidearm - Sky Blue . (don't forget to enable Mimic Controller Player LEDs, option 3 here)
    • 4th weapon (Special) by-passes Anti-Recoil and Rapid Fire. LED Yellow.
    • To change between weapons (follows in game mechanics):
      • Tap Y/Triangle switches between Primary & Secondary
      • Double tap Y/Triangle to switch to Sidearm. Tap Y/Triangle to return to primary or secondary
      • Hold Y/Triangle for Special . Tap Y/Triangle to return to previous weapon.
      • Hold DOWN then tap Y to sync led colors with weapon (doesn't change weapon in game)

MODS - Active MODS time share with selected weapon. Selected weapon color for approx 2.5 seconds then each active MOD for .5 seconds.

• Time scaled Anti Recoil Progression (LED White when active)
      • Adjustable parameters: Time, Start Value and End Value
      • Separate settings for primary, secondary and sidearm.

• Rapid Fire (LED Red when Active)
      • On/Off and separate settings for rate of fire for each weapon

Quick MODS - Toggle On or OFF in game. No LED time-sharing

• Auto Sprint
    • --more to come--

Device Monitor - If CronusMax is plugged in PC and Cronus Pro is running the Device Monitor shows:

• TRACE_1 = weapon selected (1 primary, 2 secondary, 3 sidearm)
    • TRACE_2 = anti-recoil time for selected weapon (100ms increments)
    • TRACE_3 = anti-recoil start value
    • TRACE_4 = anti recoil end value
    • TRACE_5 = rapid fire rate of fire
    • TRACE_6 = when in Edit Mode the value being edited. Value will also change in corresponding window.

Feel free to share your best settings!

Attachment 6147

Let's look at the GamePack configuration:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Class 1: In Game Buttons Layout

Attachment 6148

All in game buttons layout available

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Class 2: In Game Stick Layout

Attachment 6149

All in game stick layout

Class 3: Primary [Anti-Recoil Time]

Attachment 6150

This parameter allows you to define how long you spend from the first Anti-Recoil value to the second Anti-Recoil value for the primary weapon
    I usually set this value to 10 (1 second) when I play Assault Rifle or SMG or LMG

This value is also modifiable in game

Class 4: Primary [Anti-Recoil Start Value]

Attachment 6151

This parameter allows you to set the first Anti-Recoil value for the primary weapon
    For P416 for example, I set this value to 40 or 45

Class 5: Primary [Anti-Recoil End Value]

Attachment 6152

This parameter allows you to set the second Anti-Recoil value for the primary weapon
    For P416 for example, I set this value to 28 or 33

Class 6: Primary [Rapid Fire]

Attachment 6153

This parameter allows you to enable or disable Rapid Fire for your primary weapon

This parameter is also modifiable in game

Class 7: Secondary [Anti-Recoil Time]

Attachment 6154

This parameter allows you to define how long you spend from the first Anti-Recoil value to the second Anti-Recoil value for the secondary weapon

Class 8: Secondary [Anti-Recoil Start Value]

Attachment 6155

This parameter allows you to set the first Anti-Recoil value for the secondary weapon

Class 9: Secondary [Anti-Recoil End Value]

Attachment 6156

This parameter allows you to set the second Anti-Recoil value for the secondary weapon

Class 10: Secondary [Rapid Fire]

Attachment 6157

This parameter allows you to enable or disable Rapid Fire for your secondary weapon

Class 11: Sidearm [Anti-Recoil Time]

Attachment 6158

This parameter allows you to define how long you spend from the first Anti-Recoil value to the second Anti-Recoil value for the sidearm weapon

Class 12: Sidearm [Anti-Recoil Start Value]

Attachment 6159

This parameter allows you to set the first Anti-Recoil value for the sidearm weapon

Class 13: Sidearm [Anti-Recoil End Value]

Attachment 6160

This parameter allows you to set the second Anti-Recoil value for the sidearm weapon

Class 14: Sidearm [Rapid Fire]

Attachment 6161

This parameter allows you to enable or disable Rapid Fire for your sidearm weapon

Class 15: Auto Sprint

Attachment 6162

This parameter allows you to enable or disable Auto Sprint

Class 16: Inverted Y

Attachment 6163

This parameter allows you to play with inverted Y axis (Inverted Y Axis must be OFF in the game setting)

Now that we've seen how to set up your GamePack, let's see how to change it on the fly, in game

NOTE

Toggle for MODS:

• Toggle MODS On/Off. Hold X/SQUARE + A/CROSS until quick low rumble, LED cycles active MODs only, if no mods active LED is off, continue holding buttons and press:
      • LT/L2 - Anti Recoil (1 rumble off, 2 on)
      • LS/L3 - Auto Sprint (1 rumble off, 2 on)
      • RT/R2 - Rapid Fire (1 rumble off, 2 on)

Toggle for Edit Mode:
    - Edit Anti-Recoil: Time value, Start value, End value for the active weapon
    - Edit Rapid Fire rate of fire
    value for the active weapon

• Edit Mode - Hold DOWN and click RS/R3. 1 low rumble, LED cycles White\Red. Release buttons and select parameter to edit by clicking on one of the buttons just below . (LED will rapidly flash MOD color. White anti-recoil, Red - Rapid Fire)
      • LT/L2 - Anti-Recoil Start Value
      • LB/L1 - Anti-Recoil End Value
      • LS/L3 - Anti-Recoil Time
      • RT/R2 - Rapid Fire rate-of-fire

• Then, use UP/DOWN buttons to change values.
    • Click RS/R3 to save and exit Edit Mode

TIP

Understanding Anti-Recoil:

How Anti-Recoil work?

Anti-Recoil is progressive and scaled by time.
    It works with 3 values:
    - A time value
    - A starting value for the Anti-Recoil
    - An ending value for the Anti-Recoil

All these values are adjustable on the fly and savable
    You can check the values in Device Monitor to share with us

For example:

Anti-Recoil Time = 20 (20 = 2 seconds)

Anti-Recoil Start = 15

Anti-Recoil End = 48

When you shoot, your anti-recoil will take 2 seconds to gradually increase from 15 to 48 and will remain at 48 until you stop shooting.

How to regulate Anti-Recoil:

Go to shooting range in the White House.
    When you want to set new anti-recoil values, for a new weapon for example, aim at the targets, your viewfinder must be red because when you aim a target or an enemy, the sensitivity of the game is different than when you aim something that do not put your reticle in red, this is VERY IMPORTANT

Start shooting less than 1 second (shoot 5 or 10 bullets max)
    If the weapon goes up, increase Start value, if it goes down, decrease Start value

When you find a value that you like for the "first second", try setting the same value for End
    Then shoot for 4 or 5 seconds
    In the same way, if the weapon goes up after the first 2 seconds, increase the value End, if it goes down, decrease the value End

Known Bugs: None

Change Log:
    v1.4 Fixed issue with Bumper/Trigger Swap. -- 10/05/19v1.3 Hold X/SQUARE + A/CROSS until rumble for Toggle Mode. Toggle buttons remain the same. -- 4/2/19
    v1.2 Increased time to 1 seconds when holding X/SQUARE to enter Toggle Mode and added a check only -- 3/31/19
    v1.1 Fixed issue with some variables not being saved correctly -- 3/28/19
    v1.0 (Beta) Initial release -- 3/27/19

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Re: Tom Clancy's The Division 2 GamePack - Batts & Noozbar

v1.2 will be live shortly.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    v1.2 will be live shortly.
    awesome, great work Batts &
    Noozbar, look forward to trying it out when I can Broke me cronus luckily got extended warranty so hope to try this Gamepack out when replacement arrives. Thanks for the work you both do .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrorion For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mrorion View Post
    Noozbar, look forward to trying it out when I can Broke me cronus luckily got extended warranty so hope to try this Gamepack out when replacement arrives. Thanks for the work you both do .
    Oh no. I use this short usb extension cable from the console to the CMP. That way it lays flat and I don't have to worry about it getting hit.

https://shop.cronusmax.com/usb-exten...ta-switch.html

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

what are the best values for light machine gun ?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

IDK and every LMG are different so look at the last part of the "TIP"

TIP

When you want to set new anti-recoil values, for a new weapon for example, aim at the targets, your viewfinder must be red because when you aim a target or an enemy, the sensitivity of the game is different than when you aim something that do not put your reticle in red, this is VERY IMPORTANT

Start shooting for 1 or 2 seconds
    If the weapon goes up, increase Start value, if it goes down, decrease Start value

When you find a value that you like for the first 1 to 2 seconds, try setting the same value for End
    In the same way, if the weapon goes up after the first 3 seconds, increase the value End, if it goes down, decrease the value End

11. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    IDK and every LMG are different so look at the las part of the "TIP"

TIP

Start shooting for 1 or 2 seconds

When you find a value that you like for the first 1 to 2 seconds, try setting the same value for End
    In the same way, if the weapon goes up after the first 3 seconds, increase the value End, if it goes down, decrease the value End

thats wierd no matter how many times i change the values the recoil is always the same, i'm sure the gamepack is working for me because auto sprint is working

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShotByChris View Post
    thats wierd no matter how many times i change the values the recoil is always the same, i'm sure the gamepack is working for me because auto sprint is working
    What LMG do you use? M60...?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mrorion View Post
    Haha sorry that happened, happened to me. Make sure you always have this USB extension. :P

https://shop.cronusmax.com/usb-exten...ta-switch.html

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fadexz For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    What LMG do you use? M60...?
    yessir

SILVER I

User Info Menu

AIM ASSIST?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShotByChris View Post
    yessir
    Try with
    -Time = 10
    -Start = 45
    -End = 30

Quote Originally Posted by Falchino View Post
    AIM ASSIST?
    Not for this game, not right now, maybe later if we find something good...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Falchino View Post
    AIM ASSIST?
    We haven't given up. Just haven't found anything that's very effective yet.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I found that when I switch from my sig weapon back to my primary it will switch the primary and secondary within the cronus.

primary P416 - green
    secondary Aug - blue

Equipping to primary from Sig weapon the color of the primary is now Blue and not green.
    primary P416 - blue
    secondary Aug - green

Also when "X" is press to interact I get a little rumble in the controller. Is this changing anything?

Thank you

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lesko View Post
    I found that when I switch from my sig weapon back to my primary it will switch the primary and secondary within the cronus.

primary P416 - green
    secondary Aug - blue

Equipping to primary from Sig weapon the color of the primary is now Blue and not green.
    primary P416 - blue
    secondary Aug - green

Also when "X" is press to interact I get a little rumble in the controller. Is this changing anything?

Thank you
    If the colors get out of sync hold DOWN and tap Y. Will change the LEDS and not swap weapons in game. Holding X right now does give you a rumble (toggle mode) we're in the process of changing that.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Great work fellas!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

v1.3 going live shortly. Changed the method for Toggle Mode. Now hold X/SQUARE + A/CROSS until getting 1 low rumble. Then use same buttons as before to toggle MODs on and off.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

first let me say i love the gamepack and really appreciate all the hard work that's gone into it. I've been having a problem with loot being dismantled when I run over it with auto sprint enabled. Is there any way around this other than the obvious not running over it. lol

30. The Following User Says Thank You to trickyzerg For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trickyzerg View Post
    first let me say i love the gamepack and really appreciate all the hard work that's gone into it. I've been having a problem with loot being dismantled when I run over it with auto sprint enabled. Is there any way around this other than the obvious not running over it. lol
    v1.3 should be live in a few minutes. That should take care of that problem. Let me know if it doesn't.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

thank you for the quick response 1.3 still has the issue. there may be nothing that can be done. I play on xbox and there's a delete all with L3 option when you walk up to loot on the ground.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

thank you for the quick response 1.3 still has the issue. there may be nothing that can be done. I play on xbox and there's a delete all with L3 option when you walk up to loot on the ground.
    Ok. I got a couple of ideas. I'll work on it some more.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

ok thank you

SILVER III

User Info Menu

thx

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

I don’t have this problem... I will check this tonight

39. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

So Ok, we need to add a check to avoid this "problem"
    A simple if !get_val Square work in my script but your character stop sprinting when you hold Square
    I see in the game "hold LS to dismantle" but I never dismantle any loot because of the Auto Sprint ...

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

maybe it's just me. it happens when I run over the loot. and when I share something and run forward. I appreciate you guys looking into it. I'm just gonna have to be more careful.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

maybe it's just me. it happens when I run over the loot. and when I share something and run forward. I appreciate you guys looking into it. I'm just gonna have to be more careful.
    As I see it there are a couple of options...
    1. As noozbar said, add a check for X/SQUARE which will keep the script from pressing LS/L3 and break sprint
    2. Increase the value before auto-sprint kicks in. Right now it's set at 60%. So when left stick is moved forward more than 60% it automatically sets LY at -100 and LS pressed. If set to -90 or even -99, letting of LS slightly will keep that from happening.
    3. Wait for the update and see what it brings. It sounds like they are adding auto-sprint in some form to the game. If that's the case, we can delete it all together and free up some room for other features.

Thoughts?

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

option 3 sounds best since there is a big update coming soon. thanks again for the help.

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trickyzerg For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

When i try using the gamepack, it does not switch my shooting and aiming buttons to L1 and R1 even when it has it set to default (Swapped). I will try it again tonight.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by adrianc7459 View Post
    When i try using the gamepack, it does not switch my shooting and aiming buttons to L1 and R1 even when it has it set to default (Swapped). I will try it again tonight.
    Double check that's it's set before closing the menu. Sometimes when you use the scroll button on the mouse it will toggle to another option.

48. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic