User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite Destroyer Support

thanks bro , now im great!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzSnack View Post
    Good how about you

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Any tips on keeping the script from rotating builds during building? Seems to do that with ramps during ramp rush.

Amazing script by the way!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mikehawk View Post
    Any tips on keeping the script from rotating builds during building? Seems to do that with ramps during ramp rush.

Amazing script by the way!
    Here:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hey ItzSnack do you know why it starts to build when im done shooting at a enemy dont know what to look for in the script to make that stop?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dakta464 View Post
    Hey ItzSnack do you know why it starts to build when im done shooting at a enemy dont know what to look for in the script to make that stop?
    I don’t see why it Would do that can you describe yourself more

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

um its builds a ramp when im done shooting someone i dont reqally know how to explain it any better can i post a clip of it happening? okay it seems to happen when i edit anything.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dakta464 View Post
    um its builds a ramp when im done shooting someone i dont reqally know how to explain it any better can i post a clip of it happening? okay it seems to happen when i edit anything.
    That is weird Can you post a clip

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I think i fixed it have to make it FALSE instead of TRUE function set_click(B, Num, Wait) { WAIT = Wait;
    i = 0;
    button = B;
    num = Num;
    a = FALSE;}

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

So insta edit isnt working for me. I have a different bind for edit, which is LS and B to confirm. I swapped the binds around in the script but no avail on fixing it for myself lol

Could you help me fix my own so that insta edit works with LS and B to confirm? Thanks!

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mikehawk View Post
    So insta edit isnt working for me. I have a different bind for edit, which is LS and B to confirm. I swapped the binds around in the script but no avail on fixing it for myself lol

Could you help me fix my own so that insta edit works with LS and B to confirm? Thanks!
    Fortnite Destroyer script insta edit is set for Combat Pro settings. This is for any layout

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrorion For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Massive thanks! Works like a charm now If you have the time, you should make a toggle/bind for *middle window edit, to reset*

I use this a lot in close encounter fights to juke people out, would be sick for an all in one click

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

hey guys do we know if rapid fire turned off when entering build mode is in the script available for download now or does someone have that script with builder pro controls? i have a problem with the rapid fire when i go into build mode it make it kinda glitchy for me and then sometimes ramps rotate aswell not sure what thats related to. is it also possible to get auto run added to the script? thanks alot

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wagner1991 View Post
    hey guys do we know if rapid fire turned off when entering build mode is in the script available for download now or does someone have that script with builder pro controls? i have a problem with the rapid fire when i go into build mode it make it kinda glitchy for me and then sometimes ramps rotate aswell not sure what thats related to. is it also possible to get auto run added to the script? thanks alot
    It doesn't look like it has rapid fire turn off during build mode, however the thing you are describing about ramps rotating that is to do with dropshot.
    being active while in build mode. Fortnite also has an in game setting for autorun so you could use that instead if you wanted.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

alright that is simple then i just have to make sure it is toggled off before going into build mode and i wont have rotating problems. does the aim abuse affect the way you build since it would technically be spamming the left trigger whenever you press it? i just cant build properly with the script on. if i turn it off i can build just fine. even doing a simple floor ramp wall. with the script on i mess it up constantly. turn it off and can do it no problem.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

alright that is simple then i just have to make sure it is toggled off before going into build mode and i wont have rotating problems. does the aim abuse affect the way you build since it would technically be spamming the left trigger whenever you press it? i just cant build properly with the script on. if i turn it off i can build just fine. even doing a simple floor ramp wall. with the script on i mess it up constantly. turn it off and can do it no problem.
    Here you go this one will automatically turn off rapid fire and dropshot when you enter build mode, you will have to re-enable them afterwards. I've always kept aim abuse/assist on and rarely have any building errors. Might be a time where your ramps may double ramp if you hold L2/LT down for too long. but that's quite rare especially in my time playing. Shouldn't be an issue leaving aim assist/abuse on.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrorion For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Perfect thank you so much for the help

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

majorly noob q,

with 100% accuracy, is it a toggle on and off with lt/rb if so is there an easy way to know if its enabled or not ? or is it a case of shoot with lt/rb for 100% instead of lt/rt ?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xqx99 View Post
    majorly noob q,

with 100% accuracy, is it a toggle on and off with lt/rb if so is there an easy way to know if its enabled or not ? or is it a case of shoot with lt/rb for 100% instead of lt/rt ?
    Its not a toggle just hold L2/LT And Press R1/RB

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hey
    i am new to crouns max and i just found your script
    i only want aim abuse (no auto edit no anything) how do i enable aim assist ?
    and dose the script effect my sens?

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Its not a toggle just hold L2/LT And Press R1/RB

amazing thank you for the quick reply, your script is the reason i got a cronus haha

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LilTecko View Post
    hey
    i am new to crouns max and i just found your script
    i only want aim abuse (no auto edit no anything) how do i enable aim assist ?
    and dose the script effect my sens?
    Aim Assist is on when you aim and it will not effect your sens
    I removed everything except aim assist and aim abuse make sure to hold L2/LT/AIM All the way down if you want to use Aim Abuse

Here:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xqx99 View Post
    amazing thank you for the quick reply, your script is the reason i got a cronus haha
    Glad to hear, don't hesitate to ask if you need my help

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Aim Assist is on when you aim and it will not effect your sens
    I removed everything except aim assist and aim abuse make sure to hold L2/LT/AIM All the way down if you want to use Aim Abuse

Here:
    Itsnackz do you got a smooth 3 layer Ramp rush ive tried a couple seemed buggy to me.Also like aa, aav2 is it better to make same or is the bubble stronger if numbers are different im still learning sorry for noob question just add 3 layer to this if u can

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fortnite79 View Post
    Itsnackz do you got a smooth 3 layer Ramp rush ive tried a couple seemed buggy to me.Also like aa, aav2 is it better to make same or is the bubble stronger if numbers are different im still learning sorry for noob question just add 3 layer to this if u can
    Sadly i dont have a 3 layer ramp i no longer play fortnite
    aa and aav2 can be the same numbers but in some games if you turn right or left it can make your screen go up and down so some games the RY in the aim assist needs a lower value than RX and if RX have a too high value it can cause shaking to the left & right

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Sadly i dont have a 3 layer ramp i no longer play fortnite
    aa and aav2 can be the same numbers but in some games if you turn right or left it can make your screen go up and down so some games the RY in the aim assist needs a lower value than RX and if RX have a too high value it can cause shaking to the left & right
    thanks i having same issue with something now my aim is going down while i aim so adjust the ry value lower ? Im trying lol

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

thanks i having same issue with something now my aim is going down while i aim so adjust the ry value lower ? Im trying lol
    Yes decrease the RY value

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

luckily I have one.. I don't know what toggle you want to use so here's just the combo,
    build a ramp first or press "Yourtoggle" once to start 3 layers (so you have a ramp ready)
    hold "yourtoggle" as you're sprinting. it is intended to use when running, walking will cause building errors.

also have to be already in buildmode.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrorion For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mrorion View Post
    luckily I have one.. I don't know what toggle you want to use so here's just the combo,
    build a ramp first or press "Yourtoggle" once to start 3 layers (so you have a ramp ready)
    hold "yourtoggle" as you're sprinting. it is intended to use when running, walking will cause building errors.

also have to be already in buildmode.

THANKS U DA MAN

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

hey sorry to bother you. would you be able to add this to the script you made for me yesterday set to say clicking and holding x toggle or whatever would make sense? i finally got around to trying the scrip and i noticed that quick edit doesnt work anymore and sometimes while building my guy will stop and auto switch to his gun do you know what is causing this? any help is awesome

Support Staff

User Info Menu

hey sorry to bother you. would you be able to add this to the script you made for me yesterday set to say triangle toggle? i finally got around to trying the scrip and i noticed that quick edit doesnt work anymore and sometimes while building my guy will stop and auto switch to his gun do you know what is causing this? any help is awesome
    //Insta Edit
    int EDIT_BUTTON = SPRINT;//Insta edit will allow you to confirm the edit quickly
    int RESET_EDIT_BUTTON = CROUCH;//Insta Reset will allow you to confirm the edit reset quickly
    int CONFIRM_BUTTON = BUILD;//Make sure this is set to your CONFIRM BUTTON

Make sure with insta to change it to your fortnite settings here, whatever you use to edit.

would you be able to add this to the script you made for me yesterday set to say triangle toggle?

what would you like to toggle ?

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic