Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Topic: Fortnite Destroyer Support

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Fortnite Destroyer Support

Welcome to the Offical Support Thread for Fortnite Destroyer!

Your feedback is needed to provide the best experience in this thread you can give feedback or report a issue or if you want to give other users some useful settings you more than welcome to! If you have any good ideas for features your also welcome to let me know if i don't respond right away it's because i'm busy so please be patient
    When reporting issues please be specific as possible

if you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask.

How to load the script into CronusMax

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite Destroyer Support

hei bro nice script, you can add fast edit?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ItzSnack View Post
    THIS THREAD IS FOR

Suggestions
    Feedback
    Issues
    Discussion

INFO

Dropshot/Ghostpeek will only work if your using R3/RS as Crouch!

Just an suggestion ItSnack what you could do.
    On fortnite everyone seems to have their own custom controller layouts, Edit ( people use so many different layouts for edit button ),crouch, swap triggers and so forth.
    you could do something like this that would make it easy for the user to customize for their liking.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mrorion View Post
    Just an suggestion ItSnack what you could do.
    On fortnite everyone seems to have their own custom controller layouts, Edit ( people use so many different layouts for edit button ),crouch, swap triggers and so forth.
    you could do something like this that would make it easy for the user to customize for their liking.

Good idea!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vamosss View Post
    hei bro nice script, you can add fast edit?
    Here:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

No worries mate just an suggestions, as Vamosss suggested, insta edit is a must for myself and most people

Saw your updated script just to clarify what I mean about customization not just crouch but all button layout.

Auto pick up would be nice. this is how it's done.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

in your script, how would i make LS the edit button since i use sprint by defualt ?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cowart1211 View Post
    in your script, how would i make LS the edit button since i use sprint by defualt ?
    Should just be able to change edit in your fortnite custom settings. theirs nothing in the script that uses the edit button. no insta edit.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrorion For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Nice work! Ive been taking a slightly different approach to Aim Assist in Fortnite along with a different pattern and have been having great results with. The user plugs in their deadzone and uses a lower shake number. The idea is if one person has something like a .12 dead zone and another has something like a .20 dead zone they can share their shake number to have the same effect. Then I made a function to change shake based on how far the right stick is moved

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LegitCloudzzz For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by legitclouds View Post
    Nice work! Ive been taking a slightly different approach to Aim Assist in Fortnite along with a different pattern and have been having great results with. The user plugs in their deadzone and uses a lower shake number. The idea is if one person has something like a .12 dead zone and another has something like a .20 dead zone they can share their shake number to have the same effect. Then I made a function to change shake based on how far the right stick is moved ]
    This looks like an interesting concept, I'll have to have a look at this sometime and try it out.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Nice work! Ive been taking a slightly different approach to Aim Assist in Fortnite along with a different pattern and have been having great results with. The user plugs in their deadzone and uses a lower shake number. The idea is if one person has something like a .12 dead zone and another has something like a .20 dead zone they can share their shake number to have the same effect. Then I made a function to change shake based on how far the right stick is moved

Great work

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Great work
    hey, is it possible to add insta edit?

ps: good work, i like this mod

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi guys, i have a problem with sniper rifles can you help me?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zainer2 View Post
    Hi guys, i have a problem with sniper rifles can you help me?
    When using sniper make sure you dont hold L2/LT all the way down
    Insta edit:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Im going to try your update I see you do insta edit a bit different curious to how it plays. I'll share two version of the script I did. One works with any button for insta edit other than B/Circle and the other version 2 works with defaulat builderpro

Version 1

Version 2 Default Builder Pro

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Im going to try your update I see you do insta edit a bit different curious to how it plays. I'll share two version of the script I did. One works with any button for insta edit other than B/Circle and the other version 2 works with defaulat builderpro
    I was going to correct the insta Edit for ItzSnack but nevermind . Great work as always legitclouds

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

I just did so when you press circle it will hold it for some time not sure how all the other insta edits works

Support Staff

User Info Menu

I just did so when you press circle it will hold it for some time not sure how all the other insta edits works
    Basically it's like an auto edit confirm. You click your edit button (which will put you in edit mode) you select all the tiles you want to edit with R2/RT and once you release of R2/RT the script will auto confirm it for you. by clicking your edit button.

This allows you to edit much quicker as you don't need to confirm the edit yourself the script will do it.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

The other insta edits let you define your hold time if you use that, and your edit button. Origanlly it came from NotAsGood I believe but dont qupte me on that . Then I made some tweaks and added an option for a custom confirm button on some of my scripts. Basically depending on what action happens like releasing R2 it auto confirms the edit and same thing when pressing your reset build button. It also relies on some other combos and functions so that it does not interfere with other mods.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Okay i got insta edit wrong then if anyone can post insta edit so i can add it into the script that would be nice because im unable to test i will credit you

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LegitCloudzzz For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

When I compile the script I get 7 warnings ...

------ GPC: Build started ------
    1: Dstroyer-Fnite-4.9d.gpc
    WARNING: Combo 'InstaEdit' is never used and will not be compiled, This warning originated from line 255 column 0
    WARNING: Combo 'wait1' is never used and will not be compiled, This warning originated from line 281 column 8
    WARNING: Argument 'S' of the function 'resetPress' is never used, This warning originated from line resetPress column 0
    WARNING: Variable 'smgTime' is never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'pressedIt' is assigned but never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'tap' is assigned but never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'R1L1' is never assigned a value and will always have it's default value '0'...
    Compilation completed with 7 warning(s)
    Total byte size: 2307 bytes (56.32%)
    Total variables used: 68 of which 33 are dedicated to combos (60.71%)

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

@LegitCloudz When I use Version 2 for builder pro layout I get 4 warnings when I compile ...
    ------ GPC: Build started ------
    2: Destroyer-Edited-V3-4.9D.gpc*
    WARNING: Combo 'wait1' is never used and will not be compiled, This warning originated from line 232 column 0
    WARNING: Argument 'S' of the function 'resetPress' is never used, This warning originated from line resetPress column 0
    WARNING: Variable 'smgTime' is never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'pressedIt' is assigned but never used...
    Compilation completed with 4 warning(s)
    Total byte size: 3466 bytes (84.62%)
    Total variables used: 70 of which 30 are dedicated to combos (62.50%)

Support Staff

User Info Menu

It'll still work fine some of the functions work with other mods which I left out of the script. I can remove it so there is no errors but itll play fine

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Since the LED's on the Cronusmax don't change colors to let you know what combo you are currently using .. can you just make it to where ALL of the mods are ON except turn off ghost peek ?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Can someone remove 'Drop Shot' as It messes me up In gun battles as I tend to hold LT and X to reload (habit) and remove rapid fire or put the function to LT & down on D-pad or something? Thanks

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iTunez View Post
    Can someone remove 'Drop Shot' as It messes me up In gun battles as I tend to hold LT and X to reload (habit) and remove rapid fire or put the function to LT & down on D-pad or something? Thanks

Here:

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rolemage View Post
    Since the LED's on the Cronusmax don't change colors to let you know what combo you are currently using .. can you just make it to where ALL of the mods are ON except turn off ghost peek ?
    So you want everything turned on by default and remove ghost peek?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

So you want everything turned on by default and remove ghost peek?
    Yes, removing the circle button pressed for croucning down and same for the automatic crouch up and down feature when firing ..would like both removed. I find that when I'm battle and moving quick, if I lightly tap the center button i'll go into crouching stance and I start to walk slow.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rolemage View Post
    Yes, removing the circle button pressed for croucning down and same for the automatic crouch up and down feature when firing ..would like both removed. I find that when I'm battle and moving quick, if I lightly tap the center button i'll go into crouching stance and I start to walk slow.
    Here:

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Tags for this Topic